[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Dear John Letter To You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png
32 KB, 337x338
Hey guys, I come today to give you my goodbye letter.

I must leave this hell hole before it drags me down and kills me.

Last year I found this board when I was going through a breakup and got very depressed. It was nice to see people that could relate to the same shit I felt.

But as time wore on, I got worse.

Early this year I took a break and started to feel better. I even got my first date in a long time. The first date turned into 3 dates. 3 dates that I thought went well, but as it turns out; I got fooled again.

The girl never went out with me again, whats worst is I don't even know where or what went wrong.

So I found myself depressed again and back in this community.

And I just realized today, this place is sucking the life from me. I will seriously kill myself if I don't quit coming here. It sucks your will to live every day.

And I may leave here and never get a gf, but I gotta leave. someone posted earlier that /r9k/ was a board you shouldn't visit more than 4 times a year. I don't know if I quiet believe that, but you certainly shouldn't stay on here the amount I have.

Seriously thanks for the lulz and the ones who truly tried to help an anonymous robot that was depressed. I will never forget the memes.
>>
File: 1462313415360.jpg (155 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1462313415360.jpg
155 KB, 863x752
I would wish you the best of luck if I only I didn't know it would be in vain anyways. You will never quite leave this board. Even if you don't visit this board once in 10 years it will never quite let you go. In the end we are all here forever.
>>
>>28314649

>we are all here forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIoZdoNUfsg
>>
>>28314534
You will come back there is no escaping it. I tried too but you never really leave.
>>
>>28314534

You'll be back anon, but I wish you all the success for the future
>>
fuking normies are a little sad because they do not have the emotional support? go be an emotional bf of some stacey. maybe she will suck you.
get out now, you can make it even if you just jump from a fuking bridge.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.