[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 640x1136
Why do all the fake hipster girls (she's literally pansexual) play faggy games like lol and dota rather than dwarf fortress?
>>
all u had to say was yes you fucking autistic never happy shithead
>>
>>28314531
Why would I betray my principles for pussy
>>
>opening by nervously seeking validation

wew lad
>>
File: 1461219550325.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1461219550325.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
>>28314502
W-what if she meant rocket league...
>>
>>28314531

What sort of filthy casual do you take OP for?
>>
>>28314560
why would you come and complain to us about not getting with her or whatever
>>
File: image.png (412 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
412 KB, 640x1136
>>28314561
I should start reading bios before I swipe
>>
>>28314601
>16
how is tinder legal?
>>
>pansexual
added to the red flag list desu
>>
>>28314560
This.

All my friends tell me sex is better than masturbation when I ask what the big deal is, but I don't see the point in having to deal with shit like putting on a fake smile, being a yes man, and giving another human false validation.
>>
>>28314598
I don't give a shit about her, but why do all the fake bitches play lol and dota rather than looking for one obscure game like they used to?
>>
>>28314601

Also probably a dude.
>>
>>28314616
In US, you can't be connected with under-18s unless you're over 18.

>>28314601
Is indeed suspicious.
>>
>>28314616
U.K. Consent laws lad
>>
>>28314616
How did OP fake his age, I'm intrigued

Usually the 16 year olds put "18" then "actually 16" in their bio if they're feeling semi-honest

This girl is gross though imagine those fishhooks catching on your dick while she's giving head...no thank you
>>
>>28314647
>you can't be connected with under-18s unless you're over 18.
that sounds illegal
>>
>>28314672
he meant unless you're under 18

and it's not as simple as spoofing your age on fb
>>
>>28314672
Right. I was too focused on calling out an underage that I mistyped.
>>
lmao you have a problem finding too many "fake hipster" girls who play dota 2, or DotA? uhhhhh the vast majority of them play league. you can't figure that you should be going to bars and clubs and house parties instead of the internet to avoid hipster gamers, normie?

you're not interested in fake people... but... your faggotrious post here, how is it anything but fake

what free to play game isn't full of morons? what video game exactly is worth your precious time ROLF. dwarf fortress? your example of low-clutter, low-autism, fast-rewarding gameplay is dwarf fortress? ahaha

you're like under 18, it's physically impossible for you to have a clue as to what is/was best about gaming
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.