[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/does she like me/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 550x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 550x929
Alright, we all come here to complain about our raging autism and weird kinks; that's alright.
But why can't we do something useful once in a while?
Let's guess if that grill really likes you or you're just daydreaming (sorry anon).
Describe her attitude towards you, her behavior, stuff you noticed. Let's see if there's hope.

I'll start.
I'm shy as fuck, the only good thing about me is that I am pretty skinny and I dress well so I manage to look kinda snobbish and distant even though I feel like I wanna die most of the time.

So, I go to uni and I sit on my own almost every time. Only person I have "regular" contact with is this kinda Stacy girl but we talked like three times in six months so whatever, she's always so kind though.
Today I came to uni a little early and was waiting on the stairs when I noticed this grill (which I never saw in class) who kept on staring at me.
At first I thought it was just cause I looked weird so I started getting ticklish af and tried to focus on my mobile, I didn't even look at her as I thought she was some normie who was gonna laugh about me as soon as her friends arrived.
Even though she was closer to our classroom, she waited to get in so I entered the room before her. After a while she sits in the same row as me, just at the opposite end.
It was weird as I was the only one sitting in that row and there were still a couple free ones nearby.
Again, she deliberately kept on looking at me; I sneakily took a gaze at her and realized she's a qt and looks really introverted.
However, this only got me more ticklish and insecure.
She left before the lesson was over but I guess I'm gonna see her again in the next few days.
I know I'll never find the courage to approach her, so all I wanna know is, is there a chance this girl likes me? This might help me improve my self-esteem I guess.
>>
She's a serial killer that targets beta males by making them think she likes them by staring at them, it's why you've never seen her in class before.
Don't fall into her trap, in fact alert the campus administration.
>>
>>28314236
>egg-centric jew
>>
>>28314354
Well, I already wanna die
>>
>>28314590
shes chosen her prey well
>>
>>28314236
I finally confessed to my oneitis that I'd been obsessed with her for three years last night and then fucked her. Sometimes life tosses you a curveball in the best possible way.
>>
>>28314817
That isn't the purpose of this thread.

Go be a normie somewhere else.
>>
>>28314882
alright, later
>>
>>28314236
>/does she like me/
>/r9k/

If you're autistic enough to post on here the answer is a definite 'no'
>>
>>28314236
>be in college
>girl offers to take my virginity
>she then gets a bf
>drop out because I hate college
>year later
>"hey anon what's up"
That was a month ago. I spent a week formulating a perfect response then my phone broke.
>>
>>28314942
kek
the universe is saving you from getting cucked again anon
>>
>>28314236
Are you me?

Originaleeeee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.