[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Y'see Jimmy, Jim, James, Jimmy. Most of the "victims"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1462311822455.jpg (69 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
1462311822455.jpg
69 KB, 434x575
>Y'see Jimmy, Jim, James, Jimmy. Most of the "victims" of the holohoax were just sick children and elderly who most probably died during typhus epidemics in the camps! The gas-chamber theory quickity quackity just doesnt make sense!

What did he mean by this?
>>
I was just looking this show up again last week and goddamn is the animation garbage. Aged like total shit.
>>
>>28314406
I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger
Maybe I'll get smashed and marathon it some friday
>>
Look everyone its this thread again.
>>
>>28314219
Redpilled af
>>
File: 3459800899.jpg (447 KB, 1156x1432) Image search: [Google]
3459800899.jpg
447 KB, 1156x1432
Although research into the actual events of the holocaust have been stymied at every possible opportunity, there seems to be some evidence indicating that, towards the end of the war, one of the generals running one of the camps went against Hitler's orders, and exterminated the entire camp population, with bullets. His intention was to conserve resources for the German people. IIRC, the total number of civilians murdered (jews and gentiles) was 100,000.

This, plus the typhus epidemic, is probably what The Holocaust (tm) really was. Germans have been royally screwed over. They're still paying, today, for something that never really happened.
>>
File: 3248797845.jpg (165 KB, 577x642) Image search: [Google]
3248797845.jpg
165 KB, 577x642
I'm sorry for bothering you with this, but in complete sincerity, six million jews didn't die, there were no human gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in Nazi Germany. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish guy). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information. You'll need the proxy (set to a US server) because this information is illegal in many countries around the world.

David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth HD (full)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of some priest briefly explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend. Same story applies with the proxy above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.