[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys I was a lazy fuck as usually and I have not started my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458981730495.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422 KB, 665x662
So guys I was a lazy fuck as usually and I have not started my assignment due in 12 hours till now.

I have underestimated this assignment badly and will 100% fail it if I currently try and finish it by the due date. (Its worth 50% of my grade)

So I am going to the doctor to get some kind of adverse circumstances letter to get another week.

I am diagnosed with depression and I have a sever back injury (Herniated disks)

So heres what I would like to ask. What do you believe is the best to lie about in order to get my extension granted back up by a doctor.

I am thinking of going in an saying I have had a family problem which has caused me to fall back into my depression and was unable to finish my work on time. Would this be Alright? Can you guys think of anything better?

I have already used this one last year and it was granted. "I fell into my depression after hearing news that my back injury was irreversible".
>>
Try

>I fell and injured my back after learning my depression was irreversible
>>
cut your wrists then go to the doctor
>>
Just say a relative died and you were having problems coping. Almost nobody question a death in the family.
>>
I faked my grandma obit to get more time for a paper. My mom found it and practically disowned me for it.
>>
File: 1428859154084.png (360 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1428859154084.png
360 KB, 601x595
>>28314086
HAHAHA FPBP
>>
>>28314052
You fucked up, dumbass.
good luck, and have fun taking that class over again.
>>
you fucked your back and then depression kick in turbo speed.
>>
Lol OP is this a fucking joke? I was once given an assignment to write a 200 word essay at the beginning of the semester due at the very end of the year. I waited until the night before it was due before I even got started, and I ended up acing it. Don't be such a pussy, school is easy
>>
>>28314229
you mean 200 page?
>>
>>28314297
Nope, 200 words. Ended up being like 10 paragraphs and almost 4 pages. It's insane how much I have to write for my degree
>>
>>28314229
200 word or page? because mine is already 30 pages of full bullshit backed up with false references and statistics with false math results.

>>28314110
>>28314119
They will write on the note how long I have beeni n this depressive state so the school will extend my time for how long I have been depressed. So I would need proof of the death if i said that.

>>28314191
I have debated this but then they would ask how i got to the doctorb if i was in so much pain
>>
>>28314357

My professor was a dick and demanded proof of death. I photoshoped an obituary and printed it out. Try that.
>>
>>28314345

b8.

200 word is not even a full page unless you're using a fuckhuge font.
>>
>>28314357
The answer is simple anon. Someone in your family needs to "accidentally" die. Then you'll get that extension easy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.