[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to move to texas >tfw cant drive and would never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: TEXAS-TX-FLAG.jpg (49 KB, 1000x955) Image search: [Google]
TEXAS-TX-FLAG.jpg
49 KB, 1000x955
>tfw want to move to texas
>tfw cant drive and would never make it
>>
>>28313697

Texas , outside of Austin, is comfy.
>>
>>28314240
Live in bland georgia and ive always dreamed of going out west. also guns
>>
>>28314195
Fuck, I live in the only city in Texas that isn't comfy!
>>
Michigan fag here, A gay friend of mine lives in Brownsville, I know it's crap but it's cheap to live there so we're thinking of moving me down and becoming roommates. Is it worth it?
>>
>>28314418

Too many failed Californians & NE people, high real estate & shitty roadways. At least Houston & Dallas & SA can accommodate the population explosion, Austin is just too small
>>
>>28314511
Pretty much, though I did get kinda lucky and get a nice $600/month studio apartment. Though the roadways aren't as shitty as you think they are, at least in the areas I live in.
>>
>>28314500
I live at South Padre Island. The valley is ok as long as you dont hang around.with the lowest scum. There is not alot here to do in any of the towns but us robots can just stay indoors and do what we do best. It gets way too hot outside so I don't recommend staying out for more than 5 minutes (I am dead serious when I say this). Otherwise, you will be fine.
>>
>>28315117
One more notice. Though Texas is generally a red state, the southern part of Texas is primarly blue and democratic (thanks to GIB ME DAT spics), I am probably only the few handful Republican voters here. It sort of wierd since its sort of half liberal half traditional in this part if Texas. I for one never meet a gay person in my life. Though I am sure these days, gays are everywhere. Just keep this in mind before moving here. I personally think its alright here but I prefer the more northern and small town areas of Texas if I say so myself.
>>
>>28313697
>tfw want to move to america
>tfw can't because no green card
>>
>>28313697
Texas is shit. What on earth do you think is appealing about this place?
>>
>>28315186
You have to go back!!!
Real talk though:
Just work harder and stop being lazy. Fix youvown problems before coming here. Otherwise you are commiting a criminal act and that wont be taken lightly. Do things legally and be respectful of our culture and you will be just fine.
>>
>>28315222
You're shit.
Texas is nowhere as cucked as the northern/western states like michigan or commiefornia. Generally, the small town parts of Texas are very humble and comfy compared to the urban parts of the country and state. Not to mention there are less annoying normies in these parts as opposed to cities like LA, Miami, or even our own liberal colony Austin.
>>
>>28315186
I know that feel. Why is it so goddamn hard to move to america as a white european?

Mexicans sneak over the border and have a baby in america and then they get their whole family naturalized into america.

Why dont you guys end the immigration act of 1965? Europeans should have priority.
>>
>>28315233
Man I'm not even on the right continent. I can't even enter the US without a visa.
>>
>>28315295
Oh. My bad.
Well, I y only advice is to wait it out until Trump makes into office and removes all the Mexican illegals. Maybe perhaps, you csn obtain your visa and come on in.I am sure you being nit Mexican will make things easoer once we get our immigration policies reformed.
>>
>>28315292
I'm not European, but my country is essentially an unofficial US state so yeah. It sucks when you know there are millions of illegal workers who live in America and had their children there yet people who want to play by the rules get shafted.
>>
>>28315233
You are clueless. To migrate to america you need to be university educated in a very specific field that only hires in america, or you need 1 million USD and start your own business in america. For an average, college educated working man its nearly impossible to get into america.
>>
>>28315334
refer to this
>>28315324

Also, Mexican illegals get into the country all the time. Some of the most hard working immigrants (legal) are able to become citizens through their efforts. We have to require these standards because we want the best of the best to be in oir country. Lately, it hasnt been that way. We have been too gentle, just like you Europeans.
>>
>>28313697
Dallas here. Just be aware that if you want to get a girl, like through Tinder, you better be all about Jesus, country music, line dancing, hunting, and fishing. I'm about none of those things, so it's not exactly the best place for me.
>>
Fort Worth here

Why in the hell would you want to move to Texas
>>
File: 1457069398097.jpg (98 KB, 795x806) Image search: [Google]
1457069398097.jpg
98 KB, 795x806
>>28315406
Well I qualify for 3/5 of those. Still no gf.
t. a Texan
>>
>>28315472
At least you have better potential for the future in this state than I do.
>>
>>28315291
>Michigan
>western
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 925x1866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 925x1866
>>28313697
Austin is actually very pedestrian friendly.

Everywhere else isn't.
>>
>>28315578
I will give the city credit. Its way easier to go around downtown on foot than it is by car. If you are /fit/, there is plenty of slopes and hills to give you a good workout. But of course the nuisance and snobbery of the leftist hipsters there make it a living hell. Plus the city is growing to fast in population thanks to immgrants from Mexico, California, and more recently the middle east.
>>
>>28315623
Hold up, Middle East? What the fuck are hajis doing in gods country
>>
Hm? Why the fuck would you want to come here as opposed to a comfy robot state like Wyoming or Montana?
>>
>>28315578
>>28315623
>>28315660
real talk r9k channels my thought patterns sometimes

I'm moving to Austin soon, give me the scoop on this shit
>>
>>28315660
Texas has started constructing refugee centers in the major cities (except Houston if I can recall). They arrived at New Orleans first and started to get distributed across the country.
>>
>>28315707
Austin is just like most other cities in America. Same rules apply from San Fransico, LA, and other similar cities.
>>
>>28315713
>except Houston

No shit that's where I'm at. Nobody likes them here. And fuck whichever shit eating politicians allowed that
>>
>>28315623
Are those sandniggers building Harmony science acadamies there too? They've built a few in DFW. Found out they're almost exclusively sandnigger charter schools.
>>
>>28316021
Yes. Not too long ago they tried to pass Sharia Courts for private use.(which thankfully did not pass). We even have those sand coons in my university whixh so happens to be a Christian Private Uni too. And its not a handfull either. Its like 20-40 Saudis that go to this university. And they even have a designated payer room for this guys too. Crazy shit is happening to our state.
https://youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ
>>
>>28315414
I think OP is falling for the "MUH COWBOY WEST GUNS N SHIT" hype.

Am in Austin btw
>>
>>28315414
Fellow Ft Worth robot here

OP this place is FUCKING BORING
>>
Are there any good medium size cities in Texas?
>>
>>28313697
>tfw Canada
>ywn know what it's like in a free state
I just want to learn gunsmithing maybe...
>>
>>28317524
Fredricksburg is beautiful
>>
>>28315414
I have lived in Dallas my entire life and I've never been there even though it isn't that far away.
>>
File: 1461190344731.gif (2 MB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1461190344731.gif
2 MB, 500x413
>>28314500
Big cities suck down here. If you have to go on the expressways anywhere near them during rush hour, enjoy struggling not to die from all the jihadi tier drivers here. The heat will fucking kill you if your not used to 100+ degree weather with humidity that makes you feel like your in a fucking rainforest. If your white get prepared to take a lot of bullshit from everyone around you and get singled out everywhere you go. You also should learn some spanish because a good chunk of people here dont know a lick of english.
>>
>>28314500
I live in Brownsville. Are you my friend?
>>
i was born in a small town of 10000~ people
it seems comfy at first and really is but as a teenager / young adult it's fucking boring
before they built a movie theater the only place to hang out was Walmart or Whataburger
>>
>>28318862
Depends? Which high school did you graduate and when?
>>
>>28319088
Hanna 09
>>
>>28319181
Ah, my friend graduated Hanna hs in 2010, you might have had a class with him or two
>>
>>28316021
Went there inn middle school. I always wondered why they taught Turkish at that school
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.