[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC I GET EXTREME LIGHT SENSITIVITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sad.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
29 KB, 633x758
I HATE BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC

I GET EXTREME LIGHT SENSITIVITY DUE TO IT SO I HAVE TO WEAR THESE FUCKING TRANSITION LENSES

AS I WALK AROUND I SENSE PEOPLE LOOKING AND LAUGHING AT ME, "HAHA LOOK AT THAT LITTLE RETARD WITH THE SUNGLASSES EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THAT BRIGHT OUT"

WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL
>>
>>28313681
yea just dont worry about it man, just try to be yourself
>>
>>28313742
I'VE BEEN MYSELF FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS

I'VE GOTTEN NOTHING

IT WEARS ME OUTTTT
>>
>>28313742
yeah, you just need more confidence
have you tried working out?
>>
Yeah well i hate being a fucking manlet all the time
So we're even.
>>
grab life by the horns bro, just gotta take charge :)

being negative won't get you anywhere bruh, go outside :)
>>
theres someone out there for everyone, dont worry bro
>>
>>28313681
Literally nobody gives a shit what kind of glasses you're wearing. Come back when you have a real problem.
>>
Bro it's easy, just be yourself
>>
>>28313742
this guy gets it just be yerself guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4P4L0Q6i4w
>>
>>28314676
WHOOAAAAAAA BE MYSELF BEMYSELF IN MAH SHELL IN MAH SHELL BE MY SELF WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL he high as hell
>>
I just wear normal sunglasses everywhere and flip them up to rest on my crown or in the neck of my shirt or pocket while inside. If the place has a lot of windows I still wear them. When asked I just say I have a medical condition and leave it at that. Some people go out in public with a cane or cast on. Sunglasses are mild compared to that.
>>
fun fact your light sensitivity is psychosomatic

fun fact that doesn't make it any easier to get over if you're really that autistic, oh well OP
>>
get an assault rifle and shoot some normies, you'll be that badass sunglasses shooter guy, bonus points for a trenchcoat and fedora
>>
>>28314844
What do you mean by this Mon ami
>>
>>28314983
you're oversensitive to light because you're not absorbing the stimulus from your environment but if you're to the point that fucking LIGHT sets your shit you just might be too autistic
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>28315017
Why did God curse me so?
>>
>>28315017

Bullshit. I've been this way since I was a kid and would constantly come home bruised or bleeding because I'd walk into hazards with my eyes closed. Wearing sunglasses is not the least bit obtrusive, I just avoid mirrored lenses as it makes normalfags uncomfortable and it's all gucci.

My problem with sounds might be psychosomatic. I'll start rocking, feel my skin crawl, get flushed, feel waves of heat, sick to my stomach or some combination of the above with the sounds but autism is a PDD. Its' manifestations are unique among le psychosomatic disorders. It's sensory overload. Autism is a special kind of retardation resulting in a special kind of hell. I'm one of the lucky high functioning ones too. I'm just aware enough of how retarded I am to know my shits fucked but just short of knowing how to man up and stop being autistic. The sound shit Driscoll me crazy but I can zen through it. With light it hurts so much I can't force it. Im forced to scrunch up my face and peek through slits in my fingers like a super tard.
>>
>>28315277
>I'm just aware enough of how retarded I am to know my shits fucked but just short of knowing how to man up and stop being autistic.
Me too man. I've actually been quite successful at grad school despite never working hard and spending 90% of my time thinking about my tinnitus, which leads me to suspect that I might be a genius operating at 1% power.
>>
>>28315332
Kek, I'm in college and I've been half assing everything and the worst grade I got last semester was a B in statistics. I'm going to get motivated eventually.
>>
>>28315390
>I'm going to get motivated eventually.
I'm a published mathematician and I never changed. I would have never done anything if other people hadn't pressured me to. I have no executive function and a lot of brainpower. Fuck knows why I even exist.
>>
>>28314900

Do you even know what an assault rifle is? It doesn't mean regular rifle with a black stock.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.