[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know why women want to fuck attractive men? Alphas? Chads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 32
File: 1461027579351.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461027579351.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
You know why women want to fuck attractive men? Alphas? Chads? Whatever you faggots are calling them these days?

It's because they deserve to fuck. They're better men than you. They're better men than most men. Even guys with girlfriends try to become more like him because they know their woman will be more loyal to them and they'll have more relationship options if they do. It's not even just them being more attractive than you, chances are they aren't total fucking losers and have at least one good trait about them. They probably had a hobby as a kid where they actually built up some kind of real skill while you were indoors playing N64 and PS1 games. And chances are their first girlfriend saw them skateboarding or playing guitar or whatever it was and admired that about him. And keep in mind, this first kiss or first fuck or whatever probably happened for this guy when he was like 13-15 years old or something.

Even as 15 year old boys, these guys DESERVE affection and love more than you do. They already put in more effort into bettering and improving themselves at THAT age than you do as a neckbeards in his early 20s. And they don't just stop doing that, guys like this continuously improve themselves, work on their game, learn how to deal with women better and so on and so on. Even into their 30s, men like this don't stop trying to improve themselves and the lives of their friends and families.

No wonder women want to fuck them. Admit it, you know deep down in your gut you DESERVE to be alone. You know men like this have always been better than you and when you see women with guys like him and see other unattractive nerds and fatasses like yourself alone, you know you're watching mother nature improve the human race. This is that shit Darwin was writing about in the 1800s, come on Anon, you're supposed to be smart aren't you? That's why you should KNOW your genes are irrelevant.

If you want to get laid, fucking improve yourself. And talk to girls.
>>
No, it's because Chad has abs.

Women are superficial on every level

/thread
>>
>>28313132
>Even as 15 year old boys, these guys DESERVE affection and love more than you do. They already put in more effort into bettering and improving themselves at THAT age
No, they didn't. They were lucky to be taller and prettier than the other boys at that age. And probably lucky to have richer parents who knew what clothes to buy them to make them look good. And probably lucky to have supporting parents who didn't destroy their confidence at an early age.

>muh fair world fallacy
>>
File: 1461873719383.png (779 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461873719383.png
779 KB, 1280x720
>>28313132
who cares literally

boipucci is for real men
>>
>>28313174
One 'n' done friend. It's a wrap. Nice novel though OP.
>>
>>28313174

first post is the best post, as usual
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyspgCFiR5w

Look at her though. She had sex with 5 men and she's only 21 years old. I have to pay to cuddle. That's pretty unfair.
>>
>>28313132
Okay so lets say chad and i do the same amount of exercise every day. Lets say we both work core and eat the same thing every day. Now lets say that 2 years pass, and chad has abs, but you dont. This is real and its called genetics. You see, every person has a thing called " DNA" that selects traits in the human body to display, so chad got pretty good genetics with those abs! Now everyone has different dna, so some people will never be able to attain what others are born with, shocking i know. If you need any more help with 10th grade biology,im sure the internet will provide.
>>
>>28313132
too bad I had to clean my drunk single mom vomits when I was 15
oh well
>>
You were doing fine but all that asshurt ruined your post.
Of course Chad is better, a genetically superior male is better than genetic dead ends, but I'm pretty sure /r9k/ already knows this.

Moreover, if a Chad isn't totally boring or shit in character, it's win win and they can score whoever they want, either on short term or long term basically.

A good amount of robots could work on personality and shit and be able to get something but it would be either leftovers at most who already had the Chad experience in their sexually liberated youth or in more fortunate cases some clueless girl who somehow managed to stay out of Chad's radar.
>>
>>28313174
BTFO

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>28313132
Well youre spot on OP

Its why I never bother woman, knowing I dont need to partake in fucking up the gene pool more with my German-Syrian genes

Honestly im a mistake gene-wise and will get a castration soon to seal my faith as last in my shitty bloodline
>>
>>28313132
You know why women want to fuck attractive men? Because that's basically a tautology you ignoramibus. "Attractive" in the sense of "sexually attractive" means "people want to have sex with them."
>>
>Having to change my personality, appearance, hobbies, lifestyle for somebody who wouldn't devote or sacrifice anything for me
I may be a looser but I'm not insane
>>
>>28313132
>Even guys with girlfriends try to become more like him
So how do I "try" to be born taller, with a better face and better genetics? Answer me that. Because I have a receded chin and I couldn't look as good as those dudes even if I spent my entire fucking LIFETIME in a gym. And since the odds are immediately stacked against me why even try?
>>
What's this guy's name? I see him posted a lot
>>
File: frodo.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214 KB, 400x399
Can't I just fuck once? I'm not even ugly, I just want to fuck and be done with it. Once I lose my virginity, I will peacefully fuck off back to my life of anime and video games and not burden society.

I don't care what Chad does, just let me lose my god damn virginity to a girl. He can have as many girls as he wants - once I fuck I won't give a shit about anything other than my own personal life, which won't affect anybody else.
>>
>>28313132
I want to suck on chads muddy toes
>>
File: 22800-2555-31637.png (498 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
22800-2555-31637.png
498 KB, 480x640
You're absolutely right, OP.

And for those who doubt OP, and his copypasta, let's look at this girl.

She has good genetics AND she puts in the effort.

She does her hair, her makeup, she doesn't overeat (or barely eats at all), all in order to look good.

No one wants a hairy fat legbeard man-hating tumblr dyke-looking girl. Not even robots would stoop that low.

It's the same for women. No one wants to date a hairy fat woman-hating anime loving neckbeard. Not even tumblrettes would stoop that low.

She puts in the effort. Just like chad.

Women aren't to blame for liking attractive guys, nor are men to blame for liking attractive girls.

It's just the way things are. Complaining on r9k like big fat fucking babies day after will get you nowhere. It's also super fucking pathetic.
>>
>>28313499
>"And since the odds are immediately stacked against me why even try?"

>Nobody has had my issue and successfully overcome it

>I'll just continue coming into these threads with the exact same shitty argument over and over

>if you don't look exactly like those guys in OP's pic, you will never be happy or get ANY women

>nobody with my hight can have sex
>nobody with my face can have sex
>nobody with my chin can have sex
>nobody with any combination of that can have sex

r9k truly is a cesspit of whiny bitches, having a receded chin is the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. I hope you're trolling
>>
>>28313132
half of the fucking page of what man have to do
>>28313880
one sentence of woman "effort"

top fucking kek
>>
I've never complained about chad. It's just the way things are.

I admire him and aspire to be more like chad, in some ways. No, I do not want to be a normie sheep douchebag who is fucking different girls all the time. I just want his confidence, his attractiveness, and his skills, but I want to be my own person.

Anyways, please leave normie fuck.
>>
Goood feel the hatred, use your anger.

it gives you focus, makes you stronger!
>>
>>28314014
ebin

>just be yourself bro!
>but also work constantly to improve yourself just to meet other people's standards because actually you're not good enough
>>
>>28313296
Do you know how muscles work or are you just full on retarded?
>>
>>28313880
People are more likely to be attracted to people they perceive as being "the same level" of attractiveness as them. You know what that means for you ugly robots? Know your place
>>
>>28314436
>my beta chin is the reason I am a kissless beta autist virgin nerd
No guy with a receded chin has even been looked at by any woman ever
>>
>>28313880

>she puts in the effort

yeah, on photoshop
>>
>>28314575
Exactly my point bro. If I'll go unnoticed whether I'm a buff dude with a weak chin or a skinny one, why the hell should I put the effort into working out? The result will be the same.
>>
>>28313638
You will actually feel even more miserable after that believe it or not, you need a relationship to maintain happiness, you wont go back to your personal life after one fuck, is exactly the same as when you were a kid and wanted some bullshit toy that you said you wont need anything else ever after your mother bought it for you but ofcourse thats not how stuff worked.
>>
>>28313132
>"Swim? Nah, brah, just out here chillin' brah, sea air's good for the skin, brah."
>"Make yourself useful and grab me & Skyler some smoothies, brah."
>>
An important point to bear in mind is that natural evil and moral evil are two very distinct things. The beautiful are good insofar as nature is concerned regardless of whether their fellow men judge them to be sinners or saints. Mankind may condemn a man and Mother Nature still consider him her beloved son.

In that sense, the attractive deserve to have people attracted to them. That's true by definition, after all.

However, this being the case, the vast majority of people deserve sexual affection, if only because the vast majority of people do receive it at some point. In that sense, most people are, by definition attractive. There are very few men that no woman wants.

For those very rare men, no amount of work will make them desirable. Nature has marked them, signed their death warrant. A death warrant signed by another man can be lifted, but one issued by Mother Nature is far more severe. A person may be moved to clemency. A goddess, on the other hand, cannot.

Human moral thought compels us to believe that those who work for something deserve it. When we behold a man who tries his very best, struggles to improve himself and still fails, it confuses us. It confounds our uniquely human sense of justice. We cannot help but insist that the person who has failed simply hasn't tried hard enough. If only he were to do so, Nature would reward him in the same way society feels compelled to.

And yet, Nature doesn't care for our good works the way our fellow men do. Yes, we are infinitely more moral than Nature could ever be. Lamentably, we will never be as powerful.
>>
>>28313296
>skinny people stories
r9k: the anti-/fit/
>>
>>28314690
If your chin is really that bad then you should just kill yourself. Otherwise, you're right and don't expect to ever get laid but go ahead and live your life
>>
>>28314690
>No guy with a receded chin has even been looked at by any woman ever

obviously sarcasm

>Exactly my point bro

You're saying, without irony, that no man with a weak chin has ever been looked at by a women, ever. no man with a weak chin has ever reproduced, ever.

There is no hope for you, but it has nothing to do with your chin.
>>
File: 1397834342222.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1397834342222.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>>28314696
We live in a loveless generation. Many relationships, especially the youngest ones, are not of actual love but is essentially mega-evolved friendship with the only difference being sex. With American culture and influence having spread all over the western world, we are taught that you are not allowed to hate women, but they are still the inferior sex due to desiring submissiveness. They want to be inferior to men - so we can protect them. That's not equality. The sexes are only equal in terms of the law and democracy, but not society.

Sexual relationships are about status and nothing more. Hence why I initially said I would have one fuck and be done with it - because then no one can make fun of me for being a virgin at the very least. I don't have to be like Elliot who ultimately lost because he didn't have sex before he died, so his high score doesn't count. The worst thing is that even though women ride the cock carousel and sex can be done in less than 5-10 minutes, robots are NOT allowed to have sex. That rule is enforced by Chad.

However, when it comes to "settling down" and marriage and shit, guess what? American culture also brought alimony, women divorcing men for being beta, gold diggers and all that fucking crap. No love - only status, wealth and power. I can see an oncoming generation where men will marry, reproduce and divorce. Some men will manage to take the kids into their custody and raise them into well-rounded men - or betas will raise them into well, betas, as will women. But that doesn't matter. Reproduction will soon be the only reason to enter a relationship.
>>
>>28313296
>You won't get gains at exactly the same rate as Chad so DON'T EVER TRY

There's no excuse for being lazy, faggot
>>
>>28313132
Im attractive, got great genetics and i put faggot tier effort into my appearance, i spend ~1 hour daily on my skin routine,im fit and i do atleast 40-50 min of cardio daily to have a nice fat/muscle ratio and i spent more than i can afford on designer clothes, im the definition of a metrosexual, i know i look good and i know im turning heads.
BUT im such a fucking sperg is unbelivable, i literally start shaking when i talk to people, never make eye contact and go to amazing lengths to shorten a conversation so i can end it as fast as possible, and now im a 26 yr old kissles virgin.
I try to put effort into improving my social skills but i swear itys fucking pointless, whatever i try it wont do shit, alcohool works sometimes but i hate drinking, also tried xanax and it doesent do much for me, and this psychologist shit never works and they only want your money.
I walk on the street and see this 130 kg monsters younger than me walking hand in hand with qts and i start to get dizzy and start shaking and have toughts about shooting myself knowing all my effort is in vain because i cant function in society.
>>
>>28313174
>imblying abs are hard to get in the slightest
Stop being a fat fuck :P
>>
>>28313132
>Implying anyone deserves affection
>implying there isn't just hormones popping off
L O L
>>
>>28313296
Please be bait.

No one should ever be this delusional.
>>
File: cryingpepe.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>>28314742

>Human moral thought compels us to believe that those who work for something deserve it. When we behold a man who tries his very best, struggles to improve himself and still fails, it confuses us. It confounds our uniquely human sense of justice. We cannot help but insist that the person who has failed simply hasn't tried hard enough. If only he were to do so, Nature would reward him in the same way society feels compelled to.
>>
>>28315224

You're either over estimating your looks or you're over doing it and walking around looking like a gay piece of meat.
>>
>>28315224
You're thinking too much about it senpai.

Get on anti-anxiety meds or something.
>>
File: 1462043047976.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1462043047976.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>gymcels think working out will get them a GF

Nah, just gymcels bunnies with fetishes and daddy issues.

99% of /fit/ is just buff, folder incels dreaming and hoping one day they'll be able to fuck a 10/10. 'Jus' ned more gains brah! DYEL dud? We all gunna' make it breh' even though women hate overly inflated muscular guys.

Tbh, the ideal body women want takes like 6 months to get.
>>
>>28315532
*STD riddled gym bunnies
>>
>>28315532
dont want a 10/10
just want someone who loves me and respect from other males
got one of those for the most part until i come on here
>>
>>28315532
How much would it take me to get a Fight Club Brad Pitt physique with cardio, swimming and a balanced diet? Or do I need to lift weights even for that?
>>
>>28313174
fucking this.

get BTFO and fuck off, OP.
>>
>>28313132
Darwin was a fatass and he popped out seven kids. His theory is also bullshit
>>
>>28313132
Of course they do
Attractive people are attractive for a reason. They are healthier, smarter, more civilized than everyone else. The IQ gap between ugly and beautiful people is like 13 points, which means that being unattractive is literally niggerdom. Only alt-right pick up artists will tell you ugly men deserve the same chances as attractive men, and that's basically because they're tumblr for incels.
>>
>>28315758
The issue is that all women regardless of attractiveness think they are entitled to this ideal attractive man.
Ideal attractive man should be with ideal attractive woman.
>>
>>28315836

10/10 men want that easy 6/10 - 7/10 pussy
>>
>>28315605
You'd need to lift weights, but it's sooooo easy mang. Terribly easy.
>>
>>28315853
yeah and the 5/10 pussy
and the 4/10 pussy
and the 3/10 pussy
and so on
every girl now thinks shes hot shit because shes been pumped and dumped by a handsome guy
>>
>>28315879
That's how it should be.

Betas deserve nothing but castration. Tbh.
>>
>>28315836
>be ideal attractive man
>ideal attractive Stacy only wants to fuck 3 times a week
>you want to fuck 15-20 times a week
>literally EVERY girl you know is throwing herself at you

>"I'm going to artificially inhibit and limit my insanely high sex drive so that Stacy 2 just masturbates to me instead of fucking me so that ugly bottom 1% of humanity on /r9k/ feel like they are more likely to get laid
>>
>>28315879

Very true, their ultimate goal is to try to hook one of those top tier guys with their pussy. Women hold the keys to sex but men hold the keys to relationships. She can fuck him but can't keep him.
>>
File: 1433170430.jpg (146 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433170430.jpg
146 KB, 1800x1200
>>28313132
senpai you know how girls can be fake and still fit in? so can robots. its not that hard to get laid for anyone. you're overloaded on memes.
>>
>>28313224
Absolute F A G G O T
>>
>>28315836
The issue is that all robots regardless of attractiveness think they are entitled to this ideal attractive woman.
>>
File: CHAD.jpg (171 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.jpg
171 KB, 960x960
>>28313132
>improve yourself
FUCKING LMAO

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" BULLSHIT, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics. Chad was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism", studying hard at college and gymcelling, CHAD spends his time LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

Easily the most absurd lie of /r/TheRedPill and other "manosphere" (fucking lmao) forums is how they've convinced themselves that men somehow peak in their 30s or 40s. LMFAO. Men, like women, peak at the age when they LOOK THE BEST, around 20 for men and 16 for women. THAT is the age when they have the perfect balance of hormone levels to proportions to YOUTH. Take it from someone who knows, your delusions are BULLSHIT. LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER IF YOU "WORK HARD", LMFAO.

SURE, when you're in your 30s women MAY seek you to fulfill a BETA PROVIDER ROLE, but that's because they KNOW YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Even at that age they STILL lust for Chad's RAW, VIRILE POWER. And believe me, with Tinder and the other apps these days?Even MIDDLE AGED HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 20 year old bad boys. NO AMOUNT of WORK will give you HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME.

So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS. Just fucking LOL at thinking "game" even exists.
>>
>>28313132
>Implying what girls think matters
>Implying those bitchbois experience any real adventure within their comfy stagnant lives
>Implying staying in resorts and going 50 feet out into the ocean is an adventure
>Implying guided tours of cities and having sex in comfy hotels is adventure
>Implying these chads wont get depressed and an hero when they realize their greatest achievement was getting a female to spread her legs in a resort in Florida.
I would rather live free, strong, hairy, and ugly, rootin tootin shootin, than be some pretty boy "chad", all waxed and prepped for the ball.
>>
File: CJ-VtwCUYAAvE5T.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CJ-VtwCUYAAvE5T.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>28313132
>just improve guise
>meaning just improve your body, the only thing you really can improve

It's like you guys have never thought to yourself "man, that chick has a nice body butter face".

Like what do you think women are going to do? "Oh his body is so hot, I'll just forget about his 1/10 face."

Delusional. She'll think the same thing you think when you see an ugly chick with a nice body.

>>28315982
Legit! 99% of Chads are born, not made.
>>
>>28315982
> LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER IF YOU "WORK HARD", LMFAO.

Why does r9k have this obsession with taking as much accountability away from themselves as possible? Nothing's your fault and you're in a shit situation from variables completely outside of your control... nice one.

>around 20 for men and 16 for women

My life has only gotten better from 20, pretty soon I probably won't have any interest in this board at all, everything is so unrelatable now and get's more so every day
>>
>>28315982
LEGIT
E
G
I
T

LOOKS
O
O
K
S
>>
>>28315673
> His theory is also bullshit
Please explain.
>>
>>28316155
>chads are born
kek. go tutor some kids. the future chads are usually obnoxious faggots that no one likes yet or they don't talk to anyone. if you're just talking about rich people then they are completely normal kids until they realize they have more money than everyone and then usually being arrogant hurts them.
>>
>>28313132
>while you were indoors playing N64 and PS1 games.
you're giving the "robots" on this board too much benefit of the doubt
the average age of /r9k/ is 18/19
it would be more accurate if you said ps2 or even 360
>>
>>28313132
>actually built up some kind of real skill
>skateboarding or playing guitar

wewladerino
>>
>>28315758
>attractive people
>smart

No lol, because they need to work half as hard to get the same good responses from people as we would. Less charisma is needed, less intellect etc.
>>
File: 1287666826226.png (128 KB, 1954x1783) Image search: [Google]
1287666826226.png
128 KB, 1954x1783
>>28313132
>It's because they deserve to fuck.
Top kek. good b8 m8
>>
>>28316252
What? Dude, there genetics are still there. They're still destined to be 6'2 sex Gods with perfect facial ratios and low inhibition.

Chads aren't like me and you: timid, average to ugly, shit facial ratio, etc. We haven't had the halo effect in effect since highschool.

You can work all you want, but you won't even reach a hundredth of Chadism.

I'm trying to Chad myself up as best as I can, but I'm studious enough to know I'm not going to get there by gymcelling and 'working on my personality'. Just lol @ that.
>>
>>28316299
Decent logic, but wrong.Proven wrong scientifically.

>In contrast, the attractive men in the NCDS sample have a mean IQ of 105.00, and the unattractive men have a mean IQ of 91.39. The difference between them is 13.61, which is almost one full standard deviation in the IQ distribution (o = 15). This mean difference implies a correlation coefficient of r = .414, which is very large in any survey data.
>>
ITT: Why robots fail. They don't want to get in shape. They dont want to become interesting. Every Chad was born with 19in biceps and a 6 pack. Everyone should just lower their standards to robots. Robots are literally feminists.
>>
>>28316353
See what I mean? Attractiveness is so important to these shallow normies, even scientists are willing to rate Chad as "smarter" :^)
>>
>>28316299
>Implying good genetics don't come as a package
>Implying being good looking AND intelligent wouldn't make it even EASIER for them which is why they hardly have to work compared to you
>>
>>28316299
what you think is "attractive" is usually a result of good/healthy habits which smarter people are more likely to maintain. both intellect and appearance also correspond to a better upbringing directed by available resources/wealth. beyond that it's pretty random.

and first impressions don't get you shit unless you're some unique one in a million entertainer. your logic implies that we can make anyone a fucking genius if we just bully him.
>>
>>28313132
sure the guys who actually put effort in deserve the top tier women
the problem lies with bottom of the barrel women still lusting for the top men while ignoring everything else

i'm not asking for a 9/10. i'd be happy with a 4/10
>>
File: 1452997825530.gif (936 KB, 385x206) Image search: [Google]
1452997825530.gif
936 KB, 385x206
>>28313132
Why don't you fuck off to /soc/ you faggot?

Fucking originAL
>>
I could beat up literally any "Chad" and he wouldn't even be a threat to me. Don't cross me or get chinned, cunts.
>>
>>28316299
>Implying you can increase your IQ with work

I SERIOUSLY hope you don't believe this...?

>inb4 you can study
knowledge != intelligence
>>
>>28316455
>you beat up Chad

"ANON! Stop you violent psychopath! I'm calling the cops, get OFF him!"
"Did you hear about that brute creep who beat up Chad? What a piece of shit"

>Chad beats up/shoots you with gun/stabs with knife

"CHAD! OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR SAVING ME! YOU'RE A HERO! HE DESERVED IT"

cop:"Good job defending yourself and your girlfriend, you upheld your civic duty. You're a community hero!"
>>
>>28313174
But most of /r9k/ is superficial, even more so than Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>28316396
Look at the photo in this post, and tell me again how Chad is made, not born.

>what is bone structure? xDDD

>>28315532
>>
>>28313296
this guy speaks truths
never worked out a day in my life but i have a fast metabolism and sitting at the computer all day kills my appetite alot so as a result i have pretty decent abs
>>
File: 1414723031148.png (322 KB, 838x959) Image search: [Google]
1414723031148.png
322 KB, 838x959
>implying lifting gets you women

Have you even seen /fit/?
>>
>so many anons buying the "muh genetics" meme
Keep believing this niggas, in a few years I'll have become Chad and you'll still be shitposting here. Good thing too, since it will eliminate a big portion of the population
>>
>>28316532
>become
>Chad

I don't think you understand what those words mean...
>>
>>28316497
probably cause you would beat up chad because of a few passing comments meanwhile chad would beat you up because you are actually some kind of threat to someone

stop making these fake scenarios to justify being a little pussy mate
>>
>>28316522

Every fucking guy I see at uni that obviously lifts is socially retarded and never seen with a girl or any kind of friends I swear.
>>
>>28316507
>only chad is attractive
>muh bone structure
if you're physically deformed you actually have a social advantage if you put in the same effort. people will be much more genuine with you and supportive. you're just a dumb memeing cuckold. im telling you that you need a solid lifestyle to be considered attractive, and it takes discipline and foresight that are more common among intelligent people to manage it. let alone the obvious, proven psychological effects of exercise and proper diet/sleep.
>>
>>28313132
so their height and genetics which they didn't earn makes them better than me?
>>
File: 1444250093224.jpg (711 KB, 3500x3559) Image search: [Google]
1444250093224.jpg
711 KB, 3500x3559
>be me
>be KHV
>talking to some random girl on the internet. She's pretty fucking ugly. 2/10 at best. But whatever. Maybe I'll actually end up losing my virginity
>she lives 30 minutes away. She's in university
>talk to her for a bit
>say i wanna meet her for sex
>she agrees
>go to her university
>she has 2 roommates
>they're ugly, too
>one of her roommates leaves
>the other one insists on staying "to study"
>have sex with this girl while her friend is watching but pretending to be studying
>bust my load. lasted surprisingly long
>the girl i just fucked gets dressed to out and get us some food
>talking to her roommate
>sitting there with my half-erect cock out
>tell her to sit next to me
>start feeling her up
>next thing you know I'm fucking her, too
>bust my load really quickly this time
>realize I'm gonna get a whole lot of shit
>grab my stuff and leave
>go home
>go to sleep
>wake up to 8 text messages and 2 missed calls. Text messages are about how I am a massive fucking cunt and that I have ruined her life
I thought you faggots said losing your virginity was uneventful! Mine was fucking amazing!

I'm hardly Chad, but I definitely feel like him.
>>
File: 1457910862631.jpg (81 KB, 780x748) Image search: [Google]
1457910862631.jpg
81 KB, 780x748
>>28316686
you must spread seed like young guinea pig comrade
>>
>>28316686
But what site did you meet her on?
>>
>>28313296

>girls aren't attracted to my genetics

so...literally evolution?
>>
>>28316686
I hope this is real life
funny af gj anon
>>
>>28316546
Chads weren't born Chads. Muh genetics is just a meme. Those niggas actually had to work hard for those aesthetics. In a few years of lifting and dieting, I'll become one of them. can't wait for the day where I'll be so natty I could just say "bitch come over here let's fuck" and have a harem of 11/10 pussy
>>
File: 1457736391201.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1457736391201.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>28316686

Welp.....that'll do pig, that'll do.
>>
>>28313132
This whole board is so fucking stupid, it's basically a bunch of normies trying to fuck with insecure males heads.
>>
>>28317006
Robots actually thinks that because they didn't work and ended up in the position they're in, everybody else must have done the same and just had it better.
>>
File: 1444185189418.jpg (197 KB, 610x812) Image search: [Google]
1444185189418.jpg
197 KB, 610x812
>>28317006

here's you in a few years
>>
File: cc0.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cc0.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>28317006
>>28317065
this is getting too obvious, come on, take some time to think before baiting
>>
>>28317066
Despite his ugly mug, I bet this guy is having more pussy than everyone ion this thread COMBINED!
>>
>>28317066
I know guys that look like this, they hang out with chads and rake in the pussy, it funny to see a board of people who find this look funny yet complain about not getting what this guy is getting
>>
>>28315879
Kek I used to love nailing some trashy bar slag just because it was easy and made me feel like I was on a power trip. Just always wear a rubber
>>
File: 1445140261206.png (59 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1445140261206.png
59 KB, 256x256
This sounds like something a bitter lesbian tumblr-feminist would say if they were trying to upset me

but I don't care
>>
>>28316190
Same here dude, I'm 26 and life is a lot different for me than it was in high school. I used to like r9k for the decent greentexts and huge levels of irony, but it really devolved into a self-pity circle jerk with buzzwords like Chad and beta/alpha etc.
>>
File: useatlatl.jpg (56 KB, 929x379) Image search: [Google]
useatlatl.jpg
56 KB, 929x379
If this caveman times me my posse of beta males would fuck up Chad and take his Harem
>>
>>28313132
no shit. everyone already knew this.
i hate it when posters like you come on /r9k/ with your huge fucking walls of text thinking you're going to enlighten everyone with your superior knowledge on how the world works, only to end up spouting the same shit all the other normalfags have been spouting for several years
>>
>shows picture of rippd kid
>says it takes a few years

>desu senpai kek
>>
Ill be alpha and omega by winter. and i'll spit on those who doubted my word

>Desu Senpai Kek
>>
>>28313132

the funny thing is Chads are all insecure and shallow which is why they spend all day at the gym and obsessing over actually effeminate faggot shit like their hair and how they dress
>>
>>28313296
wait what?
How does that work? Everyone can get abs
>>
>>28313296
No nigga chad just ate better than your skinny ass
>>
File: 1417359933898.png (195 KB, 316x313) Image search: [Google]
1417359933898.png
195 KB, 316x313
>>28313132
Yeah I know who cares I'm never gonna breed anyways with a bad back I can't even fuck properly why was I even born
>>
>>28319260
Not necessarily. Every human has a limit to how low their body fat percentage can get to, some can get it as low as 3%, any lower and your body starts to take damage, however some are born and can only get to 10%, befors their body starts to take serious damage. Anyone can get a 2-4 pack while flexing, but this is not a 6 pack, nor is it technically what abs are.You're supposed to be able to see them without flexing
>>
>>28316503
>underrated post of the century
>>
yeah spergs with chad looks still have trouble with girls desu
>>
>>28313132
being alpha is a meme. You do not need to look like those brodudes to fuck.
>>
>>28316574

>if you're physically deformed you actually have a social advantage if you put in the same effort. people will be much more genuine with you and supportive.
>he actually believes this
>>
File: Holland_facepalm.png (584 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Holland_facepalm.png
584 KB, 960x720
>>28323590
Also note that he labeled the faces in this image:
>>28315532
as facial deformities, making them highly uncommon in his mind, thus making the world fairer. But those are just regular ugly guys you can find all over the place, only difference being their muscular bodies, which draw huge contrast to their terrible faces and make you realize how fucked things are.
>>
>>28321338
>Not necessarily.
no, quite literally. everyone has abs, and everyone is capable of showing them.
>Every human has a limit to how low their body fat percentage can get to
thanks for trying to state a scientific fact without providing a source.
>>
im a 7/10 so i dont even give a shit
lmaoing at your life
>>
>>28323339
this

i dont know how many have told me i could model im also 6,2 and skinny with muscles (not skinny fat im not stupid)

but because i am a depressed nobody and a sperg girls only seem to like me before they get to know me

two months ago a guy told me a girl in his class (college) had been crushing on me since hs and still thought i was the most handsome guy she has seen

i asked for her number talked to her and met up and she stopped talking to me and my friend found out from a friend of hers that she thought i was rude and emotionless. also boring
>>
>>28314690
just get surgery to fix your chin. problem solved. tons of people do it and it works wonders
>>
>>28315532
The dude with the bowlut and glasses is confirmed as having a gf though, there's been pics posted here before.

Also, love how this list keeps shrinking after people consistently go "Well, these ones are actually okay looking, or could easily be more attractive by doing x or y".

Also
>working out won't get you a gf, it'll get you a gf that I arbitrarily applied random negative traits to
>>
>>28315982
>implying that fucking brock o'hurn doesn't work extremely hard in the gym, spend a long time grooming and caring for his skin, and then only ever uploads photos of him where he looks absolutely top tier

Come on anon, this is just bad bait.
>>
>>28315605
start swimming and lift weights 3 times a week and youll look like durden in a few months

no bullshit, if youre skinny and actually manage to eat enough and put on a few kg you wont believe how different you will look

i used to be a 55 kg lank, i looked like a pussy skellington and it made me feel bad and insecure. so i started lifting and after 12-13 months i was 85 kg and very strong. i did eat a lot and used most of my money on food tho!

but it was nice! was worth the experience!

i stopped working out tho and now 3 years later i weight 70 kg and i look like every other healthy guy
>>
>>28313416
>>28313296
>>28313880
>>28315758
>>28316375
>>28315982
(you)

>>28314742
fucking beautiful
>>
>>28321338
This is just bullshit, the limit about how low your bodyfat gets is nearly entirely roids. 3% is seriously dangerous to anyone, and no-one maintains it longer than a day, even bodybuilders eat straight after a contest, and drink, which raises it back up. Lowest you should really ever go is like 6%, and that's not happening as a natty, most people won't ever go below 8% even with roids, because it's dangerous, and hard to maintain.
>>
>current year
>still chasing 3DPD
Lmao @ (You)
>>
>>28314696
>you need a relationship to maintain happiness
False
>>
>>28314576
SHE AINT REALLY BAD,
SHE A PHOTOTHOT
I SHOULD HIRE THIS BITCH,
SHE SO DAMN GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP
>>
I'm thinking of killing myself via walking in front of a train, what should I wear to make it to the headlines?
>>
I love reading stuff that kills any hope I may have about being successful with woman, makes accepting it all a lot easier.
>>
>>28325833
Media does not report suicides except when its celebrities. It goes against the rules of journalism.

t. Journalist
>>
>>28316324
High inhibition can be changed
Low amounts of self confidence can be changed
Literally anything that has to do with your outlook on the world can be altered if you are willing to take the correct steps.

Sure you'll never be a 6'3 chris hemsworth impersonator but so fucking few people are that it barely even matters.

If you want a girlfriend or to fuck then you can get those things if you actually tried instead of just waving the white flag and joining in on the pity circle jerk
All this Muhh Geneticsss!!!! Bullshit is just a convenient way for robots to concede before they even try to make something of themselves
>>
>>28325856
What, the ramblings of random virgins on the internet, ignoring that like 90% or more of the population have sex at some point, and like 80% of adult males are sexually active? Good job anon, keep that cognitive bias going, maybe one day you'll find the piece of evidence that doesn't make you hate yourself over stupid inconsequential shit.

>>28325865
They do occasionally, but only if it's extreme in some way, otherwise it's pretty much frowned on. If a murderer or someone kills themselves before trial they'll report on it, or if someone kills themselves by slamming a car into a public building.

But yeah, you're right, all that anon will get is a "Obstruction on the tracks, trains might be delayed" message over the rest of the line. He won't kill himself if he's thinking of doing it for attention anyway, so it's all null.
>>
>>28325932

All these words, but all I see is bullshit.
>>
>>28325974
>ignoring that like 90% or more of the population have sex at some point,

Most of those guys are just cucks, beta providers. There's no honor in that shit. Only 20% of those guys are actually getting quality pussy and get to have woman actually treat them like men.
>>
>>28325976
This is exactly why most robots are in the position theyre in. Even when faced directly with the truth all they can do is go "REEEEEEE REEEEEEE I CAAAANT HEAR YOU REEEEEEE BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEE" instead of actually taking advice that could literally change your fucking life.

But if you don't want to that's fine, more thots for me
>>
>>28326036
Even if that were true, it doesn't support what OP posted. Being sexually active isn't defined by how hot the women you're sleeping with are.

>>28326168
It's called cognitive bias, and it's when people ignore all evidence that proves them wrong, and only ever consider stuff that supports their opinions to be valid.
>>
>>28313351
>some clueless girl who somehow managed to stay out of Chad's radar.
This is the perfect description of the only girl I was ever close to. She liked punk rock and for some reason admired that I have a band.
>>
>>28326230
>>28326168

You guys are missing the point. Sure we could get laid, but we will never be desired for our manhood, only our pockets.

Chad does nothing, gets top tier bitches and their respect. We do everything, and we get used up party sluts
>>
Wait a second. I'm still kinda new here, and I see most of you guys complain about lack of sex. Seriously, I'm beta as fuck and still managed to score here and there. Do you guys mean to tell me, r9k is full of virgins?
>>
>>28326316
So? That's fucking life. Take the sluts or quit complaining abou how you're a khv

>inb4 the Hurr durr I won't stand for chads leftovers autism tirade
>>
>>28314742
Damn anon you have a way with words.
>>
>>28317066
fucking hottie
>>
>>28326316
But that's not the point. The point was that dick size increases dramatically if you don't include people who aren't sexually active, and that's factually untrue.

Chads tend to work pretty hard to be top tier by the way, genetics only carry you so far.You're not born ripped, you can still get shitty greasy hair, just never achieve anything, you name it. People who're top tier people get top tier people, whether that's by looks (models that work extremely hard on their looks, it's their livelihood) or money, or social status (think musicians, not popular dude at school). No-one wants to fuck your genetics.
>>
>>28314742
>just fucking nuke the earth
>fuck all happens because we're in space

How powerful's mother nature now, hippy cunt?
>>
>three full paragraphs logically explaining why some people are systemic failures
>followed by one short sentence of "lmao just go outside, dude"

quit summoning my ree
>>
>>28326375

Not complaining and not settling, just telling it like it is.

>>28326401
>Chads tend to work pretty hard to be top tier by the way,

Even that is owed to his genetics though. He received more positive feedback from the world because of his genes, resulting in higher levels of self worth and self esteem, which leads to higher levels of drive and motivation.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (36 KB, 433x432) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
36 KB, 433x432
>>28313296
>tfw i grow muscle at higher than chad-rate because both my parents, though especially my mom, could get fit/muscular really easily
>>
>>28317066
If he got a better haircut and contacts he would slay baaad pussay
>>
File: dooku.jpg (54 KB, 748x481) Image search: [Google]
dooku.jpg
54 KB, 748x481
>>28313132
So, is it possible to learn this power?
>>
>>28313132
kek no, school is when I realised how fucking arbitrary it is. Thats when we were all 'equal', in fact robots like us would often get better grades than these chads.

But it didnt matter, they had the cool aura about them, were attractive and just happened to have social instincts that led to popularity and subsequent girls.

Conditioning or genetics, whatever they got the social headstart and would never miss out on women even if they peaked in high school. The shy and ugly guys had to become alphas afterwards and if they didnt, they never get women because they dont happen to have the cool personality to attract them.
>>
>>28326589
not from a wizard, sonerino
>>
>>28313296
You are the biggest faggot on this board today, for real
>>
>>28315111
>if your turd isn't shiny yet, you're just not polishing it hard enough!
>>
Do you think I'd be able to convince my mother to accept my suicide if I explain how I have reached my decision through a lot of rational thought and introspection?

The only thing holding me back is not wanting to upset her.
>>
>>28313132
Yeah all true. I hope this is common knowledge. I was a skinny nerd and am again now, but I have no resentment towards Chad.
>>
>>28317283
WE WUZZZ RAMBO!!!!
>>
>>28326872

You don't want to kill yourself, if you really did mom wouldn't be enough to stop you.
>>
>>28313296
What's your point? If you put obsessive effort and strategy in you can still be fit, just not as much as he. I did it for a few years and it was totally cool that hot girls who I thought would be forever out of my league treated me like just another good looking guy, but I slacked again as soon as I got a devoted gf. Over 30 and skinny as hell again. Feel bad about myself, lost all self confidence except when it comes to gf. Plan to get fit soon.
>>
>>28313174

I love how robots say women are superficial, only like abs. And men only have abs if they have good genes.

But at the same time I see you guys constantly putting down chubby chicks, acting like you are above them.

I love how you guys refuse to date anything other than 10/10 petites.

You say all women are dumb bitches, that only like looks, but you'll never go for the frumpy but smart/nice girls that might give you a chance.
>>
>>28327015
That might be true for people who want to die because they hate themselves and think they suck.

I'm just trying to weigh up the pros and cons of suicide, and making my mother sad is a pretty big con for me.
>>
>>28313132
this shit is so unattractive to read. why the fuck do you shitheads act like you live in prehistoric ages? why do you fuckers always refer back to 'keeping the species going' and 'biological instinct' like it hasnt been hundreds of years since that shit was relevant.

yes we do still have instinctual impulses i'm sure, but human beings are smart enough to think above these biological instincts and make a decision for themselves. if you wanna think like an animal, go live with the fucking animals. humans dont give a shit about breeding like rabbits anymore, thats why we have homos and asexuals everywhere now.
>>
>>28327033
It's 4chan dude. Pretty much all of them are bitter and hate women because they themselves failed and can't get a girl. Their opinions about why they can't get a girl usually boil down to shit that removes any blame of failure from themselves ("oh I'm a manlet and there's nothing I can do"). These people have literally no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>28327033
>I love how you guys refuse to date anything other than 10/10 petites.

bullshit, these are the same guys who are willing to fuck men in dresses to have some femininity in their lives.

the problem is a 5/10 female is worth at least a 8/10 male
>>
>>28327058
And never forget it. Her happiness is more important than yours. You're free to consider yourself relatively disposable, but your mother is not, her happiness is not disposable, and therefore you may not self terminate. I went through the same thoughts as a teen.
>>
>>28327076

Then why are you still a virgin, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>28327058
>and making my mother sad is a pretty big con for me.

she'll get over it, time heals all wounds.
>>
>>28327100
>I went through the same thoughts as a teen.

I'm 26.
I've been thinking about this for a few years.
>>
>>28327099
My theory is that decent looking traps usually look like 13yo girls. I think it's more of a fetish thing than a desperation thing.

I'm constantly seeing robots declare they can only be with 10/10 petite virgins, or Japanese girls.

And they always make fun of fembots for being unattractive.
>>
>>28327076
wrong, all the breeding impulses are still there and rule the show as far as who we find sexually attractive, except we have condoms etc., which our instincts cannot take into account. This is why all the beta complaints of women saying they want a nice guy but rarely settling for betas are ridiculous. They aren't sexually attracted to betas. It's not something a person can be "smart enough to think above". She can settle but the sexual attraction will not be there. It is instinctual.
>>
>>28327148
>10/10 petite virgins, or Japanese girls.

That's just bantz. Most robots would be thrilled to just have a plain white girl, but even they are worth at least a 8 inch dick, a six pack and a 60k/yr salary.
>>
>>28327129
Yes. For me it was as a teen the last time I ever seriously gave it consideration. It's still been true that occasionally I only care to stay alive to please my family, but I have never actively had the thought of whether to commit suicide since I was a teen. I've already concluded that it's not an option for the reason I said before. I recommend trying to take it to heart. I'm 31 and I'm at the point where I don't care whether I'm happy or not. I will continue regardless. I don't like myself very much but I know I'm loved by my family and gf.
>>
>>28313132
where was this picture taken? really beautiful backdrop maybe socal or somewhere does anyone know?
>>
>>28326872
No. Never tell anyone you're suicidal, under any circumstances. It will only make things worse.

Your death would upset your Mom and leave a huge mental scar for the rest of her life. I've seen this with my family. It's up to you how to interpret that, and value what's best for you over that.
>>
File: 1462234625510.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1462234625510.png
345 KB, 498x568
>>28313132
>Street skateboarding since I was 11
>22y/o kv that skates handrails
>>
File: b4tbg.jpg (156 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
b4tbg.jpg
156 KB, 1016x970
My mother wouldn't let me play outside with the other kids.
>>
>>28327292
I hear you there too man, my mom pulled the exact same shit. I felt like Boo Radley growing up, but you have to rage against the dying of the light as they say. Eke out what success you can against your maladaptive upbringing. There really are no excuses for giving up just because we're beta refuse. We can still carve ourselves into good men.
>>
File: Man Carving Himself.jpg (134 KB, 511x679) Image search: [Google]
Man Carving Himself.jpg
134 KB, 511x679
>>28327292
My dad loves this statue and he made himself from a skinny bullied boy into an alpha. I haven't worked as hard as he has but I'm half assing it at least, and that's better than giving up.
>>
OP is 100% right here. Women are attracted to men with a sense of purpose. And guess what? So is the rest of the world. If you act like you give a fuck about life, work towards improving yourself, and actually put in the effort to go out into the world and do that, society respects you more.

Better job. Better girls. Better life. HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS:

You can fucking CHANGE. So go out, be passionate about life instead of complaining about the fucking "alphas" or "Chads". Become a man with a sense of direction - it's never too late.
>>
>>28313296

You realize the VAST majority of people on this board don't excercise like Chad or put in the effort like Chad?

You fucks. Even if you don't have the best genetics actually trying will let you become at LEAST average and will let you get girls. Nobody is so genetically fucked that putting in effort can't net you some decent girls.
>>
>>28314742

Someone's been reading Nietzsche, kek.
>>
>>28313132
The only people that deserve to procreate are the powerful. "Chads" are not powerful, they are poster children for the ideal normal person. They have one defining trait and that is charisma, which alone cannot sustain the world we live in.

The strong and the wise are now barely existent, not just because of the change in breeding priorities/practices. Nobody here is "smart" like your post says, because of how poor the education system has become. Speaking strictly of America, the bar has been set incredibly low. Even a dumb spacey schmuck like me is passing college classes by paying about as much attention as a zombie and participating.

So no, nobody here is smart. Chads aren't smart either. Nobody "deserves" to procreate because that implies there is an element of priority, and those priorities of today's society have been skewed and displaced.

That same belief that it's our fault when society changed out from under us isn't so different from garbage boomers spew. We used to have a stable system for successful people to actually try. Now we have successful candidates that get locked out because of our predecessors' decisions that turned it into this psuedo-darwinism you keep spouting.

The truth is, only the powerful can revert the negative changes in society. But they don't want to, and them's the grits. If they don't want to give the potentially powerful a chance, then they will all be shunned in turn.

Besides, can you really say it's our fault we're so behind when most of us were led astray by single moms? By a school system pushing obedience over critical thinking? Mankind will never actually improve or learn until they are aware, after all. As far as I see on this board of the wretched, nobody is aware of what they need to do because people like to lie like you are.

I cannot emphasize enough that both men and women have changed as a result of all of this. Both have degenerated, and it's very apparent to see from how they behave and live.
>>
>>28327425
>You can fucking CHANGE.

more bullshit

You guys just don't understand, you can play pretend all you want, but you will always be beta at your core. Coming in contact with a real man will prove this time and time again, and I guarantee you he didn't get there by reading self help books and lifting heavy shit.
>>
>>28316522
^This.People who are insecure about themselves lift to get girls.They think just by lifting women will throw themselves at them which is pathetic as fuck.If you are a social trainwreck, no women would be interested in you, no matter how fit you are unless you are a chad ofc.
>>
File: 257e63687437r7.png (196 KB, 490x413) Image search: [Google]
257e63687437r7.png
196 KB, 490x413
Why do so many bozos think they are qualified to give us advice just because they're in college or have a entry level job and a cheap gf?
>>
>>28327680
it's a bunch of leftists from tumblr or something raiding the board
>>
>>28326367
Terrible bait.
Do people even try anymore?
Smh
>>
if you are butthurt for chad and jamal succes with Stacy while you are a permavirgin in your room playing japanese eroge and shit, well let me tell you something: go With a whore. it's easy, cheap and you dont have to do whatever the fuck your woman want to do With your time.....pure freedoom.
>>
>>28313880
>Makeup slut
>Attractive
I can tell this is bait
>>
>genes have nothing to do with success with girls

try being a manlet
try being a dicklet
try living with severe, cystenic acne
try having shitty hair and be balding
try living with a girly voice

gene deniers fags, just try.
>>
>>28313416
What the fuck is wrong with you. I don't look like above and ive always gotten women, it's never been an issue. You gotta stop being a pussy dude. You are a MAN, one of the greatest privileges of life. I guarantee you these abs dudes are not pussies and beaming in confidence, you just sound weak.

This is coming from a half black and half Latino, too. You probably look sexy as fuck with those genetics man, now quit feeling sorry for yourself faggot
>>
>>28328519
>>>/fit/
>>>/soc/
Take your positivity and faggotry back to your normalfag boards, thx
>>
>>28327425
>i've never seen junkie Chads getting easy pussy.
>i've never sen art Chad, the laziest creatures on this earth, get women that suport them
You need to go outside
>>
>>28328285
genes are everything

i'm semi ugly and have strange teeth and bacne in my mid 20s but i'm over six feet so i can still get laid

genes are everything

genes are destiny

should have gotten braces.
>>
File: crashing this plane.jpg (42 KB, 501x414) Image search: [Google]
crashing this plane.jpg
42 KB, 501x414
>tfw when there are alpha males in prison with gfs
>tfw they never get conjugal visits and may never fuck their gfs again but the gf stays loyal because he's alpha

guy can be an ugly murderer doing life with no parole and no conjugal visits and have multiple girlfriends visit him who know about each other and all stay loyal

t. ex-con
>>
>>28325932
>Literally anything that has to do with your outlook on the world can be altered if you are willing to take the correct steps.
Autism can't be removed. Niether can charisma or low intelligence
>>
>>28327534
So much this. Also society needs to start truly valuable people better instead of valuing hot or rich men and women which have done absolutely nothing for the betterment of civilisation.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.