[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a feels thread going? I could use a good feel right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: pepe.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
Can we get a feels thread going? I could use a good feel right now.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>dog always whimpers infront of my bedroom door until i let him in
>he died 3 days ago
>still hear his whimpering
what the fuck, i didn't asked for this
>>
File: 8iXkZoJ.png (228 KB, 470x471) Image search: [Google]
8iXkZoJ.png
228 KB, 470x471
>been feeling extremely shit for the past few months
>because of this didn't complete my final papers
>been putting it off because every time I try and work on it I freak the fuck out over the fact that it's over two weeks late
>got an email last night asking why it hasn't been turned in
>Prof also emailed the class saying he hasn't grade it because someone hasn't turned it in
>in class group chat everyone bitching about who it is and why they haven't turned it in and the Prof should've named and shamed them
>now in a full fledged panic attack over this shit and I don't know what to do

I know I brought this upon myself not only by not doing the work but also by continuously refusing medication and regular therapy because I think I can fix myself but holy fuck I'm such a fucking mess someone kill me
>>
>Get a text from my ex who I haven't talked to in 2 years asking if she could come over
>She tells me I'm the only one she has right now that she can talk to about everything
>After a 10 min or so I agree to let her come
>My ex comes to my house pissed off at me still for everything I did to her in the past
>You can tell instantly she doesn't want anything to do with me but she knows I am the only one here for her right now
>She tells me to get up and follow her
>We arrive at her car where she starts balling her eyes out
>She tells me her new boyfriend has been cheating on her
>She tells me the only reason she got with him was to make me jealous
>She stops crying and stares me in the eyes
> I look into her tear filled eyes and realize how much I missed her and how she still means the world to me
> She tells me she made a mistake by ending things
>She grabs my hand and tells me she still loves me and wants to be with me and only me
>She goes into kiss me
>Right before our lips meet a loud horn sounds in front of us
>The sound of the horn gets louder and louder as the lights get closer and closer

I wake up with my alarm blaring. I'm alone and without her still. It's been 2 years and I cannot get over her. I laid there for 30 minutes crying with the alarm sounding in the background. I will never love anyone the same way I loved her.
>>
>>28312932
>tfw no sweaty oneitis panties to sniff
>>
>>28313019
spooky

oreganol
>>
>>28313337
Thats a fucked up feel man
>>
File: 1420761458115.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1420761458115.png
136 KB, 500x477
>a qt acknowledges your existence
>fall for her just because of that deprivation you've felt for acceptance your entire life
>find out she was just being nice and she's had a bf for years
that's it lads
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x162
>finally had a perfect chance to talk to my crush for the first time while we were standing next to eachother in line
>didnt say anything
>only have two more classes left with eachother now before i likely never see her again

seriously considering suicide because this girl is like all i think about even though ive never talked to her, we just look at eachother.
>>
>>28313489
Fuck off you underage little shit.
>>
File: 1461023370986.gif (888 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
1461023370986.gif
888 KB, 400x181
How long has it been since someone told you they loved you?
>>
>>28313489
talk to her you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.