[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look, all "memeing" aside, Hillary Clinton is the choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Look, all "memeing" aside, Hillary Clinton is the choice for the politically mature American citizen (of any background) with a broad view of life and stern view of the state. This voter is an informed individual who has developed their personal philosophy over a span of decades and whose values inform their politics, not vice versa.

I will be one of millions voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton and will not allow myself to be silenced by dunderpates whose peristaltic political development has occurred via persiflage on an anime imageboard.

Looking forward to 2017, it's going to be a GREAT year.
>>
Why the fuck did you even waste time posting this?
>>
>>28312858
fuck off shill you're not needed here
>>
>Voting
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>28312896
I beg to differ sir.

its the neets of america that need her most.
>>
good p alliteration in an otherwise nondescript baitpost
>>
File: TRUMPED.png (1 MB, 1280x1083) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPED.png
1 MB, 1280x1083
>politically mature

those days are over anon. the meme age has begun
>>
>all memeing aside

But anon, you already fucked up.
>>
Do you just post your threads on /pol/ and then immediately turn around and paste them verbatim here? Because I do this, too.
>>
She is literally the worst candidate still running.

If you are a liberal is make far more sense to go for Bernie
If you are to the right voting democrat at all makes no sense.

She is literally a criminal who could be indited at any time.
Fuck off with your support of someone who is more like a fucking reptile then a actual human being.
>>
>>28312858
>a literal megalomaniac psychopath
>mature choice

The lady is sick in the head. 1/10 don't want.
>>
File: 1449916935612.png (484 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449916935612.png
484 KB, 600x450
>broad view of life
Oh too fucking rich. Hilary Clinton is the choice for those that cannot see beyond their own bellybutton, for those that think to themselves "Well I guess getting anally violated by Hillary for 4 years is better than by Trump" without seeing the big picture. And when they face even worse candidates in 4 years they will say the same and again defend their less-evil candidate like the cucks they are.
Major party voters have no awareness of the greater picture and of them Hilaryfags are the most pathetic.
>>
>>28312858
There is no way in hell I'm voting for somebody so closely tied with the Bilderberg Group. Trump isn't exactly isolated from them either, which is funny given his favor from self-proclaimed "Nationalists".
>>
>>28312922
Go back to your containment board shill.
>>>/pol/72853329
>>
>>28312858
I'm legitimately going to vote for her.

>>28312947
This is unironically true.
>>
>>28312858
>many adults will vote for her, that makes her a mature political choice

You are a fucking idiot. Out of thousands of different policies, Democrats and Republicans differ in 3 to 4 policies at most and agree on everything else. You literally fell for the Trump memery and think that there's something important separating them. How does it feel to be on the intellectual level of a buttblasted college feminist?
>>
>>28312858
The fact that she promised the Jew State to kill 20,000 Lebanese on their behalf if elected turns me off desu
>>
>>28314758
What exactly do we owe Isreal?
>>
Would anyone else fuck Hillary Clinton? Would love to dig into those thighs desu
>>
>shillary
Literally no one plans to vote for her. Everyone who says otherwise is paid to do so.
>>
File: 1461579133440.png (123 KB, 385x417) Image search: [Google]
1461579133440.png
123 KB, 385x417
>>28312858
Oh Hillary! Trying to connect with a broader demographic are we?
We know it's you behind this post
>>
>>28316015
Hillary would be great for this country. She has some very moderate and even-handed views.
>>
>>28316499
There you are again! You can't fool me, Hillary!
>>
Implying Hillary won't just push for whatever will make her popular or rich. If Hillary wins, everything will stay the same. Things will stagnate. Nothing will get better for the future.
>>
>>28316558
Damn. This place is getting harder to troll all the time.
>>
>>28316601
>fembot threads
>racebait
>insecurity threads
>chad threads
>>
>>28316697
Racebaiting works great on /pol/. Best bet for /r9k/ seems to be anything feminism related.
>>
>>28316742
I've been seeing a lot more cuckold threads, lately. On every board. Baiting or not, it's getting really fucking gay.
>>
how many levels of irony are we on right now

is this a shill? a person trolling as a shill? a shill pretending to be a troll?
>>
>>28316799
>mfw it's a paid shill
>>
In this case, politically mature means someone in their 30s or 40s that already has their shit together and didn't have to find a career or home in the current state of the country. Someone with zero sympathy towards younger people, or zero awareness of the problems that actually exist in this country. Basically third term Obama.

For how bigoted and stupid they are, at least Trump supporters realize there is a problem (it just isn't Muslims or Mexicans like they think it is).

So congrats on being worse than Trump.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.