[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been fat my whole life >finally decide to do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>been fat my whole life
>finally decide to do something about it
>last week
>start eating ONLY chicken and brocolli every single day
>now, 7 days later, already thinner

Fucking hell, fatbots, join me

Can i keep this up or will i die?
>>
It is literally that easy
saying that excess skin
>>
Just make sure you get all the nutrition you need. But a little bit of fruit in the diet for fiber and carbs so you have energy. I did the same thing you're doing and went from 210 lbs to 167 lbs. God speed nigger
>>
>>28312867
I'm actually not that fat so i don't think it'll be that bad.

I've also started doing as many pushups as i can every day.
>first day
>cant do one single okayish pushup
>now
>can do about 7

>>28312920
Yeah that's what i was worrying about.
I'm eating some multivitamin tablets and an apple/banana or two every day, that should be alright, right?

Thank you former fatbot
It's like i'm actually believing in myself for the first time ever
>>
>>28312920
This. Better work in some other veggies and some fruits to get more vitamins and minerals. Also, consider having oatmeal for breakfast to make sure you get enough fiber. Fiber is very helpful for weight loss. And not that shitty sugar-loaded Quaker bullshit, but plain steel-cut that you throw some actual fruit into.
>>
Good job OP! You may want to diversify your diet a bit though. Try adding steel-cut oats, fruits (oranges keep well), skim milk or a milk substitute, and yogurt as a treat. Good luck man
>>
File: pain-and-gain-1.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
pain-and-gain-1.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1200
>>28312838
Good luck anon, doing what's right. I truly despise fat people, I don't know why, but I just do. Don't go back anon, you can do it.
>>
>>28312973
Roger that. Thank you.

>>28313007
>>28313031
Thanks.

It's weird. I've always disliked fat people too. I've never actually seen myself as "fat" though until recently, my body structure is kind of weird. I've got really big legs that make up a lot of the weight.

The thing that actually pushed me over the edge were all these fucking fat acceptance bullshitters.
I know i'm fat, and no, its not fucking genetics.
>>
>>28312838

Do some basic exercises anon. Walk/jog. Push-ups. Planks. Don't have to go to a gym.
>>
>>28312838
>eating broccoli
you make a good case for the "fuck it, I'll just stay fat" side
>>
File: lgb.jpg (21 KB, 474x273) Image search: [Google]
lgb.jpg
21 KB, 474x273
>>28312838
keep it up famblarina
>>
File: 1408893274778.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408893274778.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1200
>>28313092
see
>>28312959

>>28313131
Why is that?

also

>dick already looks bigger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.