[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your parents meet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: 1443103495024.png (867 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443103495024.png
867 KB, 1280x720
How did your parents meet?
>>
Rape, apparently.
>>
Probably a drunken company party. My mom and dad had me in their late 30s so I highly doubt it was intentional
>>
My dad was one of my mom's teachers in high school, they met when she was 14. My dad was a new teacher and they ended up getting close and starting a illicit sexual relationship. They got married the day she turned 18. He quit being a teacher after that.
>>
My mom worked in a liquor store.
>>
First year of technical uni (they both failed IIRC). Then they accidentally had my older sister and married.
>>
>>28312812

At a school dance. They've been together for nearly 40 years since.
>>
Dad saw mom walking on the beach with her family while he was fishing. They lived in a relatively small town so theu eventually met up and started dating.
>>
they worked at the same company
>>
My mom (15)went to a party full of older people and met my dad(25). They palled around until she realized he was the nicest person she knew, after everybody but dad ditched some shitty "peach pie party" she threw because there wasn't any booze/drugs because she was underage. Then they started boning. Married after she dropped out of college at 19, first child at 20, then I came along a half year later.
>>
They met over the phone I think. They both worked in the financial field and got to talking. They talked for 6 months before my dad flew across the country to meet my mom.

it was the 80's, anything was possible
>>
>>28312812
They met Bowling.
>>
My dad was working at a gas station (in my state we have people to pump our gas)
>>
My mom had friends in common with my dad on highschool but they kinda disliked each other, then they met in college and started dating
>>
My dad was my mom's dad's best friend.

Her dad passed away and he asked him to take care of her.

He did a little more than that, senpai. My dad is 32 years older than my mom.
>>
Dad 19 mom 17, they were both hanging out with friends on a friday night. I'm 25 and never had a gf. They were married at my age.
>>
File: fordhamd1[1].jpg (230 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fordhamd1[1].jpg
230 KB, 800x600
They lived in the same building when they were born. Families belonged to the same parish their whole lives. Went to the same high school.

>tfw not raised in a densely populated ethnic neighborhood
>tfw don't have my pick of Irish Catholic qts
>>
File: 1363494023204.png (44 KB, 355x370) Image search: [Google]
1363494023204.png
44 KB, 355x370
>>28312812
>How did your parents meet?

I don't know. Is that weird?
>>
>>28314169
Yes, that is. Are they separated?
>>
>>28312812

My father left Europe at 27 and moved to America, living in a poor apartment building. My mother was a grade A student, top of her class. She was a 18 year old nerdy virgin that went to a bar one night with her friend and met my father at the dance floor. My father was very attractive by couldn't speak any english.

Her friend convinced my mother to date him and they ended up getting married a year later and having me a year after that. Turned out my father only wanted to date her for a green card. They hated each other and never got along but remained married for 16 years.

So my father traveled halfway around the world and met a qt intelligent virgin he couldn't even speak with and married her. I can't even speak with a woman.
>>
>>28312812
On a feast near of my mothers home village
She was dancing, when she came back she found my faher on her seat. After the usual smalltalk they danced together and that apparently led to something.
>>
>>28312812
They worked in the same office
>>
File: 1375095030272.gif (266 KB, 478x369) Image search: [Google]
1375095030272.gif
266 KB, 478x369
>>28314243
Yes, they got divorced when I was about 5 years old.
>>
>>28313577
>>28313618
>>28313766
>>28313904
>>28314030
Yikes.

>>28313735
>>28313739
>>28314263
Awww, how sweet.
>>
>>28313301
Do you know how exactly it happened? I'm curious
>>
>>28314316
Well that's terrible then.
>>
>>28312812
My dad was from the country south of the capital and my mum also from the country but north of the capital. They both came from poor backgrounds but they exceeded in school and were one of the few who made it into uni/college. They got their degrees, moved to the capital then worked in an IT firm where they met
>>
When my dad was about 19, he met a girl while he was working in an automotive plant, and they fell in love. They married about a year later, and a year after that they had their first child, a healthy young girl. That child was my mother.
In case you need it spelled out for you, I'm the product of father/daughter incest.
>>
>>28314400
Was it at least consensual?
>>
At some church party thing in the park, the way I hear it. They were both teenagers and my maternal grandpa is a pastor, so he was running it. My dad was there with his friend and she came up and started dancing with him.
>>
>>28314474
My guess is a no because he spent most of my life in prison. Plus I ran the numbers and my mom was 14 when I was born. So even if it was consensual, it was sketchy.
>>
>>28314400
Can we get a full story on that? Do people know? Was it rape or a "relationship?" Did he get in trouble? How old was she at your birth? What happened to her? Do you have any weird genetic traits associated with your parentage?
>>
>>28314512
Why would she not abort? How do you not know the details?
>>
>>28314522
>Can we get a full story on that?
He fucked his daughter and I popped out.
>Do people know?
A few people. I don't think most of the town knows.
>Was it rape or a "relationship?"
I haven't asked.
>Did he get in trouble?
Yes.
>How old was she at your birth?
>What happened to her?
She grew up, got a job, eventually went to college when I was a teenager, got cancer, lost her eye, fucked up her back hard enough she can't walk right, and moved in with me because if she fell at home alone she wouldn't be able to get up.
>Do you have any weird genetic traits associated with your parentage?
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
my dad was a poor Mexican psudo-Chad. wasn't living a good life by any means, but wanted to get by amhaving a good time when possible. him and my uncle were wedding crashers and would try to pick up chicks. from what I'm aware I think my dad has only ever had one gf before my mum. he was like in his 20s and my mom was still in high school and never had a bf in her life, they met through my aunt but my mom thought he was kinda meh. my dad was persistent and tried to go out with her and she accepted. a silly break up and some stories of their youth later they got married and have been since.
every time I hear about their lives as kids, particularly my dad, I can't believe how interesting their lives are, so much so I always tell them I could watch a movie of my dad from his youth till the day he married my mom.
>>
>>28314556
She hasn't said and I haven't asked.
>>
they worked at a gas station together.
>>
>>28312812
They both grew up in the same children's home. Then had my brother when they were really young, me 14 years later, and then got divorced 2 years after that.
>>
>>28312812
My dad was walking around the board walk of Nicaragua and he "heard" an "angel" that told him to marry the girl in front of him. They talked for a week and then they got married, and they've been married for 20 fucking years.
>>
He helped her run away from home
>>
dad snuck into america from mexico, eventually got a job as a cook in some diner. mom (single mother) was working as a waitress. dad hit on her a bunch and eventually they got married and had me 5 years later.
>>
Mother
>drug addict
>ran away from home
>working as a waitress
>gets pregnant
>boyfriend leaves her after he finds out
>meets a homeless drug addict (my father) one day and they become friends
>she moves in with the drug addict who also has a daughter of his own
>my mother gives birth to a daughter
>my mother and the drug addict become lovers >it only takes a few months before they realize they hate eachother and want to break up
>they find out my mother is pregnant (with me)
>they decide to stay together because they were against abortion
>they were together for 20 miserable unhappy fucking years because of me before finally getting divorced

Father
>had a childhood full of incestual sexual abuse, physical abuse, PTSD, traumatic shit
>gets sent to foster homes which are the same shit so he escapes and joins the marines as a means to die
>stationed in some foreign country
>meets a japanese woman
>they get married and have a child together
>a mix-up happens and my father is mistaken for somebody else who is dying of rabies
>gets reported dead to his japanese wife
>he walks in on her cheating on him the same day he was falsely reported dead
>they break up and she refuses to let him see his son (my brother) ever again (he's around 30 years old now)
>father gets kicked out of the marines not too long later and goes back to america
>goes back to his fucked up family
>meets a girl and they get married
>she gets pregnant
>father catches her cheating on him with his brother while she's pregnant
>they break up
>father goes homeless, probably going to kill himself
>meets my mother
>she helps him fight for custody of his daughter who was born
>it was a hopeless case until his ex-wife admitted that his brother molested his newborn daughter and she relinquished custody to my father

and thus the family of three children with all different parents and their fucked up childhood was born
>>
>>28312812
My Aunt.
>ayy
>>
>>28314774
That's pretty interesting, but I guess most people have stories similar to this in a way.
You doing well?
>>
my parents used to be in the same D&D group. though as I understand it my mom was sleeping with everyone in that group, my dad was just the one who knocked her up. I don't know why they had tell me that much, I was happy with just the D&D part
>>
my deadbeat dad is a man whore in Texas still dodging back child support and my mother is a herion addict in NYC who might be a Jane Doe because I refused to go there and ID the corpse

who /raisedbygrandparents/ here?
>>
>>28312812
Some kind of country square dancing class
Of course they grew to hate each other

Now my dad has some bitch midget jewish wife (she's a fucking cunt, she deserves what I have to say about her) who he manipulated into destroying her relationship with the rest of her family, which is very characteristic of him

And my mom has a bf who's poor but into repairing computers, a fucking film buff to the extreme, and goes to flea markets to support himself. He's a really fucking cool guy. They met in college, but apparently his drinking got in the way of a continued relationship, and they reconnected 20+ or however many years later. They should've gotten married instead of my mom marrying my asshole father, though I can't be too critical because my mom and dad were both very analytical and intelligent, and I'm glad I inherited what I did from them. But I, and not my older brother, got my dad's emotional instability and I fucking hate it.
>>
File: CA1rIWOU0AAOffn.jpg (29 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
CA1rIWOU0AAOffn.jpg
29 KB, 400x500
>>28314894
Reminds me of the girl in my old D&D group. She joined for attention and we had to teach her the whole game, then she fucked every one of us at some point or another.
>>
At a silly hat costume party.

At least that's what they tell me
>>
>>28314978
Oh and I also inherited my dad's effeminate tendencies

He hates seeing that shit in me because it reminds me of himself. I'm a full-blown faggot and he probably is too.

Mom's side is very robust and masculine. My brother got that shit. I'm 5'8" and he's 6'2". So basically my dad is an overly intelligent prancing faerie faggot in denial and my mom's side is full of manly men he wishes he could be.

Interesting fact, me, my mom and my dad are all literally the same height.
>>
>>28314995
sounds like a fair trade
>>
>Mum academic material, university degree iq 140+
>Dad semi pro footballer/minor criminal/countdown savant.

Met while my mum worked at a prison, she agreed to be his penpal.
Life is fucking weird man.
>>
>>28315159
*because it reminds him of himself
>>
>>28312812
For the green card.
>>
>>28315164
Was a pretty good deal for me since I was too awkward to get any action. I don't care if everyone else I play with has fucked it. Not looking to marry her pussy, just put my dick in it, you know?
>>
>>28315214
Hey, thats almost my mom you're talking about
>>
My parents are siblings.
>>
>>28315245
Don't worry, I'd marry your mom if I knocked her up 20-something years ago.
>>
>>28312812
I honestly don't know, I know they've told me once or twice, but I just don't care.
>>
My dad stayed in Japan for a couple years and he met my mum there. They hit it off and got married.
>>
Met at uni. Got married after having child through birth control, then I came along, also through birth control. My dad got a vasectomy afterwards.
>tfw both your sibling and you are accidents
>>
Idk, some time when they were in grad school.

However, I'm planning on having kids with a woman I met over fucking YikYak. What will we tell them?
>>
>>28313577
That's hot, are they still together?
>>
mom was walking too close to the crack park alone
>>
Arranged marriage.

They don't really like or dislike each other.
>>
File: sip.jpg (174 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
174 KB, 1366x768
>dad worked at company for years
>was real close bros with his boss
>one company party somehow strippers get invited to
>dad is like a 35 year old very typical Asian businessmen
>apparently he got piss drunk and had sex with one of the strippers
>I was conceived.
>year later the stripper pounded on my dads door for like 20 minutes straight til he answered, dumped me in his arms and said "You left this at your bosses party" and was never seen from again.

Kinda of a fucked up story to hear from your dad but he thought when I was 18 I deserved the truth.
>>
>>28312812
A 25 years old man was hunting for HS girls. He managed to fool a 16 years old girl into sleeping with him. This is the sweet love story of my mom and my shitty, shitty dad. 9 months later yours truly was born.

The game was rigged. I had no chance from the beginning.
>>
>>28315425
Yeah they have a happy marriage.
>>
>>28315523
What did their families/peers think of their relationship?
>>
mom and dad meet up at party, had a one night stand. im an accident, than a year later after im born they meet up at another party, but between that year my dad has another kid. fast forward to now and my dad is married to mom for 12 years
>>
>>28315509
>fool
Yeah okay, senpai.
>>
>>28313577
Your dad is a pedophile man, what the fuck.
>>
File: sad_050.jpg (37 KB, 400x442) Image search: [Google]
sad_050.jpg
37 KB, 400x442
My dad was seeing my mom when she was dating another guy. Eventually she broke it off with him to get with my dad. Feels bad knowing your existence is another man's suffering.
>>
>>28315662
>HEBEPHILIA and ephebophilia are a thing baka
At least say legal paydo, and not show how newfag and or underage you are by adding what the fuck to your post.

>>28315509
>game rigged from beginning
If you say so fool.
>>
My father was threathening a innocent dude with a gun (he was and still is arrogant fucker but god he is awesome) in front of my moms house. She dropped a vase on him.

Year later they meet each other in a caffe with a mutual friend and mother got in a argument with him saying that she hates him and all kinds of idiots that he represents.

Around five years after that I was born.
>>
>>28312812
My dad walked up to me mum at a party and kissed her.
>>
>>28312812
my dad came to merica and fucked my mom while still in a marriage with another woman. left that women and lived with my mom. I don't know the full story because dad through a rage last time I asked. Probably did something fucked up.
>>
File: 1458375156657.jpg (114 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1458375156657.jpg
114 KB, 750x750
Mom was working for the mayor of the village back home and was a parttime babysitter for one of her teachers kids. Her teacher asked if she can get groceries and drop off a letter from the mayor at a local bus company so she went downtown went into the mechanic shop looking for a mayor and saw my father covered in grease and old. She was disgusted at how dirty all the mechanics were. Then sometime during the week she got a visit from my father who cleaned up and everything. They went on a date and then boom married for 23 and 3 kids. Apparently my dad was so infatuated with my mom he would be tripping over his words and when my dad came to Canada to try and sponsor my mother and my sister even In the letter he sent it's like he didn't know what to say beside I love you I miss you for the whole letter. Shits cute pham
>>
File: isabelle_thumb.jpg (15 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
isabelle_thumb.jpg
15 KB, 404x404
>>28315880
>tfw no qt pi mayor's assistant to court
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.