[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any eurofags here? Here in Norway we have an Energy drink called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Any eurofags here?

Here in Norway we have an Energy drink called Burn. They did a nassive change in the product, and I am no longer buying it. I ask you all to send complaints to The Coca Cola Company and ask them to chabge the product back to what it was before.

Changes include:
25% less content for the same price (355 ml compared to 485 ml)
Ugly new decoration (Pic is the old one)
Removal of coloring (Not really that important but it was iconic red/purple)
New taste, old was better, and still call it "Original".
Removal of "smart-lock", a lock that you could open and close at any given time so that you could carry it around in bags safely despite having opening it already.

FUCK THE NEW BURN. THEY LITERALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING FOR BOTH THE CONSUMER AND THE COMPANY.
>>
Aw shit, Bongland here and this was my go-to energy drink when on holiday in europe
>>
>>28312643
weirdly i've never liked the taste anyway
there are a few obscure local eds i like
>>
>>28312643
what? the lock is still there
>>
Ive had it a few times

that smart lock was GOAT
>>
>energy cuckdrinks

no ty
>>
>>28312643
Dont like energy drinks but I believe that here (portugal) that specifc fdrink always had that size, same as redbull i think
>>
they did this shit back in sweden 3-4 years ago buy redbull or powerking
>>
>>28313621
redbull is so fucking expensive
>>
File: 8717775812975.jpg (450 KB, 891x1728) Image search: [Google]
8717775812975.jpg
450 KB, 891x1728
>>28313640
i know that's why i buy 3 of these for same price of 1 redbull
>>
File: 1460388505195.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460388505195.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
If you drink energy drinks, you are trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x665
>>28313733
fug desu
>>
who gives a shit energy drinks are for literal children
at least drink a manchild beverage like mountain dew or something
>>
>>28312643
The only thing I noticed how it's not reddish anymore.
OP you're a fucking autist
>>
File: IMG_3392.jpg (121 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3392.jpg
121 KB, 1200x1600
GOD TIER DRINK STRAIGHT OUT OF NETTO IN THE MOTHERFUCKING GHETTO
>>
>>28312643

355ml cans don't have smart-lock

Just buy something else burn a shit desu
>>
If you drink any energy drinks other than red bull you are a pussy tbqh
>>
>>28313640
>redbull is so fucking expensive
Pls support austrian companies pls support red bull so maybe they can pay Renault enough to make a non shit fucking engine for their F1 car
>>
>>28312643
I live in sweden and I have not noticed the changes because so few stores carry burn, even though they're my favourite energy drink
>>
>care about a decoration on a can
>>
>>28314404
5 dl of Red Bull costs roughly 5 dollars here. What a fucking joke
>>
They still look like that in my stores?
Where do you live OP?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.