[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just became 18 years old and thought about my future a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462223799316.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1462223799316.png
618 KB, 684x577
So I just became 18 years old and thought about my future a bit and realized that my life just pretty much ended. I am still finishing HS but things that await me now
>Getting driver license
>Getting into college which will be very hard for me because Im not that good at studying
>I will have to share room there with two other people
>when I finally finish college after years I will need to start working
>After two years I may be able to buy some small shitty flat with financial help of my parents
Is this really it? Is this all there is to it? This is supposed to be the great human life everyone glorifies so much?
>>
>>28312541

Shut the fuck up you spoiled little shit. I'd fucking slap you if I could.
>>
>>28312541
>Im not that good at studying
it's called being lazy

>small shitty flat with financial help of my parents

>getting financial help at all

kid..
>>
>>28312541

Are you me?

Wew
>>
File: breeders.png (30 KB, 320x383) Image search: [Google]
breeders.png
30 KB, 320x383
Yeah man that's pretty much it, you work and have your hobbies and little day to day adventures. Sometimes shit blows up if you have poor health but if you're serious and responsible when you need to be generally everything's fine even if you have problems.

It may not seem like much but as a whole I think of it a little like a game, it's a stupid view point but useful for the comparison of 'beating a game.' I don't think you or I could ever 'beat' life and say we learned everything and did everything. The only thing you can do is live how you want to, do what you want and nail it in your own way. You don't need to have a great life to be able to say "I'm alive," or "I lived."
>>
>>28312541

wowie OP you have discovered the secret of adulthood welcome to the club of misery and bitterness. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.