[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guyz halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 265x190
/ps1 emulators/, which is the best one? and what's the best site to download games from?
>>
>>28312525
Fucking google this shit yourself you lazy faggot.
Or go to the emulator general in on /vg/
>>
>>28312602
i'm so lazy i don't even have the necessary discipline to click anywhere out of r9k, am i ded yet?
>>
http://tasvideos.org/
>>
File: 1412155238178.png (126 KB, 516x433) Image search: [Google]
1412155238178.png
126 KB, 516x433
>>28312525
>emulating

fucking pleb faggot
get a real ps1 and a 1995 crt TV and play that shit the REAL way
>>
>>28313903

I did this just the other week. Haven't got round to playing it properly yet though.
>>
>>28312525
I use PSX, but fuck off normie
>>
>>28312525
ePSXe, make sure to get the bios and plugin for it as well. There's plenty of sites that have games, emuparadise is one of them.

I'm letting you off easy, but next time please use google or Youtube and the literal first search result will tell you this. That, or go to /vr/.
>>
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
torrents or private trackers for games
>>
>>28312525
>http://www.epsxe.com/download.phpaaa
>download bittorrent, bitlord, etc.
>go onto a kickass torrents .com proxy
>search the game you want
>>
>>28312525

I think /vr/ would be the most qualified board to answer your question
>>
>>28312525
Cereally though, I was doing this when I was 9, learn to do things yourself, if you can use google you can do pretty much anything on a computer
>>
>hay guise plz spoonfeed me
>>
Just buy a ps1 of eBay they're like $10
>>
>>28314111
Trips of truth. Learn from this pupper faggot OP
>>
>>28312525
>tfw never gonna tell anyone about my favorite website for emulation and ROMs/isos until someone gives me a replacement for the murdered mangafox.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.