[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fork on right and knife on left or Fork on left and knife on right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: fork.png (355 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
fork.png
355 KB, 480x320
Fork on right and knife on left

or

Fork on left and knife on right
>>
File: 1462166045889.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
1462166045889.png
431 KB, 556x644
no

knife on the fork only if you left to the right
>>
both on the plate because my computer desk isn't very clean
>>
I always have my knife of the left because I eat with the right hand

that way you can cut your food then eat it without awkwardly switching hands
>>
>>28312423
4 letters in left 4 letters in fork.
5 letters in right 5 letters in knife, spoon, and glass.
>>
>>28312423
Jab both knife and the fork in the middle of the dish, of course.

Or put them into the glass.
>>
>>28313114

This. I can't remember the last time I ate a meal at a dinner table.
>>
So many amerifats with no table manners are gonna screw this up.

Here's a good one.
How do you place down a knife and fork on a plate? Together or at 90 degrees?
>>
File: listen here dipshit.png (149 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
listen here dipshit.png
149 KB, 442x341
knife on right and fork on left
because usually people use the knife with the right hand and the fork with the left simultaneously

unless you're left handed, but those guys can just switch their utensils from right to left or whatever
>inb4 left handed triggered people
>>
>>28314429
what are you? eurofat?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.