[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she has abandonment issues from her cheating ex-bf (her first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1386263275493.png (257 KB, 778x385) Image search: [Google]
1386263275493.png
257 KB, 778x385
>she has abandonment issues from her cheating ex-bf (her first and only bf)
>if you go out with her she will obsessively stay in contact with you, never want to be apart for long, always needs constant love and contact and reassurement
>basically incredibly needy for love

Tell me if you hate the idea of her r9k
>>
>>28312397
I do, because I dated someone like that. It's fucking terrible. Insecure people are the worst to be around.
>>
>>28312397
She will carry the emotional luggage from her past relationship plus she might not be a virgin (might've given blowjobs as well), so I don't really like the idea.
>>
>>28312397
Depends on whether she's willing to work on it and overcome it.
>>
File: jj1.png (66 KB, 401x327) Image search: [Google]
jj1.png
66 KB, 401x327
>>28312397
>clingy as fuck
>NEEDS my love
UGH FINE, I GUESS, SHE'D BETTER BE A VIRGIN THOUGH.
>>
>>28312397
post sauce please

xvxvxx
>>
>>28312397
Only if she's ok with me being the same way
>>
>>28312498
Space Dandy
you original entry level fucklett
>>
File: space-1-29-dandy-ass[1].jpg (42 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
space-1-29-dandy-ass[1].jpg
42 KB, 680x383
>>28312498
Ere we go across da cosmos.
>>
>>28312535
>>28312539

thanks a lot mates
>>
>>28312397
sounds like Lum, so I'm cool with it
>>
i'd be fine with an obsessively clingy gf

the only guys who don't like clinginess are normies that have girls lined up to suck their dick
>>
>>28312882
my friend has a gf that tracks his movements via his cell phone and checks every 30 mins or so to make sure he is where he claims to be.

She forced him to move in with her parents because she didn't like that girls TALKED to him at his current job. She would pout and get angry any time anyone else showed him effection. Oh and she bugged his laptop too so that she can see what sites he goes on and all of his emails.

No totally insecure girls are great, my friend is really happy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.