[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any athiests here? My question is to you, from a fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 16_10_Wallpaper.jpg (480 KB, 3400x2125) Image search: [Google]
16_10_Wallpaper.jpg
480 KB, 3400x2125
Are there any athiests here?

My question is to you, from a fellow atheist.

Why are you against the idea of culling the religious, genociding them and all out killing them?
If you're really really an atheist and see the religious for the insects they are, surely they ought to be removed
>>
No need to purge them, they'll die out over time. Their culture cannot compete with modernity.
>>
File: atheistt.jpg (136 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
atheistt.jpg
136 KB, 550x733
>>28312301
We should annihilate the insects!
Viva la Dakins!
>>
Is better to create an ideological hegemony without violence, that way the beliefs of your enemies get crushed forever and you avoid the creation of martyrs
>>
>>28312327
they just claim that god made dawkins, god made evolution happen

god made quantum physics

god made scientists

ad nauseum
>>
>>28312301
>Why are you against the idea of culling the religious, genociding them and all out killing them?
It'd be useless. Us being atheist doesn't make us unique. It doesn't make our thoughts better than someone who isn't atheist. The problem with people like you is that you don't know human beings. Killing people in the name of any idea will strengthen the opposing idea. Besides one that is secure in his believes need not to convince others in theirs.

tl;dr is mind your fucking business faggot. Don't worry about what people do. inb4 you bring up some shit about religions killing everyone. My response to anything that you can say to me is this:human beings will act as they always have. We are bad, we kill, steal, rape, fuck, we are vengeful and vindictive. Religion may exacerbate those qualities but aren't the reason for it. You, OP, are a perfect example of a violent non-theist. You're want to kill reasonlessly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.