[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're older than 18 and not in college, you shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1419991681515.jpg (264 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1419991681515.jpg
264 KB, 1024x689
If you're older than 18 and not in college, you shouldn't be living at home unless you have a serious disability. If you don't you're a loser and a parasite.
If you're older than 15 you shouldn't be fat because you should know how to eat right and take care of yourself.
If you're older than 8 you should brush your teeth, floss, and shower everyday. If you don't you're a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
If you're older than 20 and never had sex or a relationship, you're fucked for life. You'll never be well adjusted and everyone thinks you're weird.
>>
If you're older than 18 and dont have your driver's license and/or have a car, you're a useless cunt
>>
I'm perfectly okay with that.
>>
>>28312257
>If you're older than 18 and not in college, you shouldn't be living at home...
Kek, again with this murican centered threads. It is normal to live with parents when over 18 in my country, I'm not a parasite, I pay for the internet and power bills, I pay for food, etc... my parents prefer to help me save money than waste it on stupid overpriced rents.

>If you're older than 15 you shouldn't be fat...
I agree.

>If you're older than 8 you should brush your teeth, floss, and shower everyday...
I think showering everyday is unnecessary, it is a waste of water but i see your point.
>>
>>28313456
'murica!
people don't need cars in my country, everyone uses public transportation or bikes.
>>
File: 1426191929333.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1426191929333.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>28312257
>american children are expected to leave home and live in squalor renting a city apartment with some other scumbags once they hit the magic age of 18

wow, america is a fucking hellhole
>>
If that's how you feel OP.

I think I would be fat instead of skelly if I didn't have anxiety.
>>
>If you're older than 18 and not in college, you shouldn't be living at home unless you have a serious disability. If you don't you're a loser and a parasite.
I'd like to move out but my dad can't pay the rent on his own.
>If you're older than 8 you should brush your teeth, floss, and shower everyday. If you don't you're a disgusting piece of shit.
Depression. It's a bitch man.
>>
>>28313686
Hey anon, I'm depressed too, I know it's very difficult to get things done but at least try to brush your teeth and floss, sometimes I don't shower in weeks but I never skip flossing and brushing my teeth, life is already hard, I don't want more pain in my life so bad teeth (and dentists) are not welcome. And if you think your depression is going to be "cured" someday you should brush and floss, you don't want to be happy without teeth, right? try to fight your depression, I know that won't cure you but you have to try to be motivated.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.