[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into an argument with Mom >no matter how objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461010703260.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1461010703260.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>get into an argument with Mom
>no matter how objectively right I am and how objectively wrong she is, I'm the one who winds up having to apologize
>every
>single
>time
>>
Never argue with women.
employ their own emotional tactics against them
>>
I think your mother is right, faggot.

What do you say about that.
>>
Mommy is always right

You should be an obedient little boy and apologize. She will have to discipline you by making you lick her pussy and massage her feet at the end of each day. In addition to that you will also have to clean her dirty panties with your tongue. And no more cummies until you internalize: Mommy is always right!
>>
>>28312361
yeah this, it should be especially easy since the more depressed you are, the more you think like a girl
>>
I never apologized to my mother in this life. I once told her I was going to pluck out her eye with a spoon and fuck the hole during a fight. No matter if mom or friends or whatever, I will threat to take your teeth for no reason.
>>
>>28312229
This is why robots ignore their parents. It's impossible to even have normal conversations with them since they automatically win.
>>
>>28312467
Savage, my man
>>
>>28312229
Poop under her pillow . That's what I do. See if she can win that argument.
>>
>>28312229
If she's like my mother, I cannot help her with anything.

I'll go to correct her or do something she's missed and every time its interfering and change just confuses her.
She can't use computers; if she has to go to more than one website to do something or she fills out a form wrong, fudges the submit so she has to do it twice she just gets frustrated and turns it off.

If I'm there for dinner I can't go in the kitchen. I just have to deal with the results. It's usually great but that doesn't change the fact that she won't add salt and pepper to cooking unless I barge in and add it myself.

I love mom but damn she's retarded sometimes.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.