[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just settle for someone that's average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 4318599.jpg (24 KB, 250x363) Image search: [Google]
4318599.jpg
24 KB, 250x363
Why don't you guys just settle for someone that's average looking?
>>
Because they won't settle for me. Let me post robot-san
>>
Being average looking is no excuse for being boring

That's why you can stylize yourself like a goth or a lolita or someshit
>>
They have Chad too lol
>>
Because I myself am below average.
>>
I would at the drop of a hate m8o
I have very particular (but not necessarily high) standards in other areas, though.

Also I would never meet anyone's standards except on a superficial level.
>>
she would leave me when I ignore here because I have no attraction to her
I know this
I have experience of this
>>
>>28312213
That would imply they'd want to settle for my less than average looking self.
>>
File: SPH-Small-Penis-Humiliation-21.jpg (107 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
SPH-Small-Penis-Humiliation-21.jpg
107 KB, 600x900
>>28312213
because they wont settle for me

muted ffs
>>
These posts are baits or people seriously believe that robots rejected someone at some points of their life?
>>
Why the fuck do you assume anyone average looking wants a robot?

Women would actually rather share or take turns with chad then settle for someone like us.
>>
I don't care how good she looks if she isn't a virgin. If shes a virgin, we get along, and she isn't fat then I'm fine.
>>
>>28312780
I rejected a fat girl in middle school.
Shame, too, she got hot when we were in HS.
>>
That chick in the OP is very attractive, and I would date her instantly.
>>
File: anneli10.jpg (37 KB, 503x400) Image search: [Google]
anneli10.jpg
37 KB, 503x400
>>28312213
>You will never save Annaliese Michel from her religious family and convince her to put her faith in psychiatric science instead of a Roman ritual from 1614

; _ ;
>>
>>28312213
>average looking

I'd say she's above average. Nice teeth, pretty eyes, smooth face, nose not too big and best of all , not fat, not even chubby.

at least 7/10. or maybe my standards are too low.
>>
I would. The problem is that average-looking girls don't want me.

They want Chad.
>>
>>28312213
That isn't average, she's cute as fuck, homeboy.

7/10.
>>
>>28312910
This, all the girls I see are either top tier uni chicks, or SJW looking types.
>>
why would i date someone i'm not attracted to?
>>
The girl of my dreams doesn't have to be the most beautiful. Of course I want to be able to tolerate her looks, so I'd like for her to be average/above average looking. But most of all I just want to feel loved by someone I love.
>>
I, for one, just want a thin/skinny/fit virgin that doesn't have a repulsive face.
And I live in fukin Romania, where fat people are probably already married and used to be thin, and most girls are attractive.
I'm not ugly either, I was the most handsome in my class in HS. Still had no GF because I didn't talk to people much.
And if you wonder, yes, there are a lot of gypsies here.
>>
>>28313045
if would would give her a stacy treatment everybody in here would say 10/10
>>
File: meta-feels.png (43 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
meta-feels.png
43 KB, 669x627
Lol. Ask women that.

I'd love a 5/10 plain jane gf
>>
I want to but even the average girls have a lot of baggage
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.