[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to get married and build a family Am I the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 205x246
>tfw you want to get married and build a family

Am I the only robot who feels this way?
>>
>tfw no gf who will be a good mother to your children
>>
>>28312145

Wanting to build a family is admirable, but don't be silly and get married anon
>>
>>28312145
>Am I the only robot
You're not a robot, you're just a failure who couldn't cut it in the real world.
>>
>>28312145
fuck off you failed normie faggot
>>
>>28312145
Ye...is probably /pol/'s fault thou with their aryan family in church memes, but seriously i dream about living in a yogurt commercial every night before sleep.
Like 1 year ago i would laugh at the people getting married but now i just dont see any other way to happiness than getting married and having a simple life and someone to be near my bed the day i die.
Choose the satisfied pig over the unsatisfied Socrate really ,life is just too simple to spend your youth chasing money or knowlege or fame or whatever, that wastes the life you are supposed to live like the animal you are, we didnt transcend animals as much as we like to imagine we did, everything humanity did in the field of any science was in its essence for a single reason which is fucking and reproducing, prove me wrong if you can.
Alot of shit made me depressed over the years but i would say that by far the doubt that i will ever get married and lay near someone at night and wake up to the voices of children every morning hurts me the most, just dont see other way to happiness really, everything else than family seems just vapid and not worth fighting for.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.