[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just said my last goodbye to one of my cats I found him at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hold on magnolia.jpg (66 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
hold on magnolia.jpg
66 KB, 500x266
I just said my last goodbye to one of my cats

I found him at the side of the road, his body completely stiff and covered in blood, buried him about an hour ago and still feel very empty inside

Just had to tell someone since I don't have a very large social circle, just want this day to end

Rest in peace Bilbo, i will miss you greatly, my dear friend
>>
I lost a dog unexpectedly a few years ago. Went from fine to death's doorstep in a couple months from liver cancer. It really hit me hard for some reason. Sorry about your cat brobot. Car hit him?
>>
>>28312182
Yeah, live right by a busy roadside

It's how most of the pets go but it's still just as shitty every time it happens, really wished the animals could live natural lives and die peacefully
>>
File: Photo on 12-07-15 at 02.43.jpg (223 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-07-15 at 02.43.jpg
223 KB, 1080x720
>>28312182
This was him, he was always very happy when he slept beside me
>>
>>28312245
Looks really cute. Im really sorry about your lost. Good wishes for you and him from Germany
>>
>>28312131
I've lost a cat this way too, it only took once for me to learn that letting them outside is a bad idea. Don't let a Bilbo happen again Anon...I'm sorry for your loss

t. a guy with a 16 + a 17 year old indoor cats
>>
>>28312224
>Yeah, live right by a busy roadside
>It's how most of the pets go

Consider raising the next cat as an indoor cat. Or keeping the dogs on long chains, or having a fence built for the dogs.
>>
Rest in peace Bilbo. Sorry you lost your friend, OP.
>>
I'm sorry for your loss anon, but atleast you didn't see him die, right?

When I was 15 my stepfather killed my cat because it "loved me more then him". I'll never forget that little fuzzball. Appreciate the fact you didn't watch it happen.
>>
>>28312717
>When I was 15 my stepfather killed my cat because it "loved me more then him".

Insanity
>>
I should probably get an animal companion.
The sense of loss that comes if it dies before me, is probably worth the years of companionship enjoyed.
I am a very lonely man. Maybe sharing the highlights of my days with a furry animal loaded with brain parasites is the best that life could offer someone like me.
>>
>>28312717
I am truly sorry that happened to you, no one should have to endure something that horrible
>>
>>28312131
Farewell Bilbo. I'll miss him OP
>>
File: 1461357010481.png (822 KB, 620x1601) Image search: [Google]
1461357010481.png
822 KB, 620x1601
>>28312803
I like the way you think. Please adopt from an animal shelter though, there are many that deserve a good home like yours.
>>
>>28312131
Rest in peace. Good thoughts to you and him
>>
Fucking shithead it's your fault for not raising him as an indoor cat. Especially when living right next to a busy road.

You should've died instead of him.
>>
>>28312131
Rest in peace Bilbo. Sorry for your loss OP, you got our sympathies and support.
>>
>>28312635
>>28313142
This, fucking dumbass OP.

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis I guess OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.