[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever killed themselves before? I'm highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Dark_Souls_2_Opening.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_2_Opening.gif
2 MB, 277x342
Has anyone here ever killed themselves before? I'm highly considering it and want to know what to expect.
>>
>>28311866

if you fuck it up, you will be fucked up. If you're set on doing it, make sure you do everything you want first, then do so in a foolproof way. Even if it does fuck up, nobody msut know
There's these things called hospitals where you become a fucking prisoner.
>>
>>28312661
This. also if you fuck up, maybe you will end up being a vegetable for the rest if your life, and noone will release you from your poor life then because of muh politically corectness
>>
>>28312758
Yeah then you get to listen to everyone angrily tell you how selfish you are. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>28312782

I posted the first response, and I've tried several times. You have no idea how many times my parents have told me how selfish it would be if I killed myself. It's what's been stopping me trying again, honestly, but I wish I could.
>>
>>28311866
Expect dying you dippy cunt
>>
>>28312835
I wish I could give you some encouragement anon. Myself, I'm 30 and married with a child, but my wife is abusive and there's no way out. I can't afford to get divorced, after alimony and child support I'd be living on the streets. Every day I think about slashing my wrists, but if I failed then I know my wife would stand over me while I'm in the hospital bed and say "haven't you thought about what *I'M* supposed to do if you died?".
>>
>>28312880

don't slash your wrists, slash her. In all seriousness, if she's going to abuse you, get revenge. Drug her, get her drunk or whatever you have to do to be able to restrain her and gag her, and then keep hurting her until she kicks the bucket, then do whatever, or slash your own wrists. Don't you dare let her win.
>>
>>28311866
As an experienced kamikaze, I can give you some tips:
>die for the Emperor
>bring no dishonor for your family
>Nanking never happened
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.