[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible to love a girl who has been used by another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: used_goods.png (387 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.png
387 KB, 400x533
How is it possible to love a girl who has been used by another man?

No matter how much time you spend together, no matter how many times she says she loves you, no matter how many times she lies about how you are the best sex she has ever had, when you are in an intimate moment, it is soured by the reality that another man marked her before you.

I just don't get it. How can you be happy with another man's leftovers? Not only is it physically revolting, but she has emotional baggage and her sexual preferences were molded by guys she dated before you.

Are you supposed to be happy that she never wants to do anal sex with you because she tried it with Chad and he was too rough on her, turning her off from the experience forever?

What about no deep throating because Tyrone once face fucked her brutally, making her choke and cry, every time she gives you a blowjob, she starts shaking and crying, triggered by the memory of a bad experience?

Why would ANYONE want to forever be in the shadows of another man who basically stole an innocent girl away from you and left you a used shell with parts of his DNA imprinted on her mind, body, and soul?
>>
Used goods are better than no goods
>>
we're still animals to some degree besides i'm pretty sure women can say the same
>>
>>28311710
9/10. Bravo, robot.
>>
>>28311710
I dunno, bro.
I've already made peace with the fact that I'll die a virgin faggot by my own doing.
>>
File: 1402812828211.png (141 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
1402812828211.png
141 KB, 992x1856
>>28311710
>How is it possible to love a girl who has been used by another man?
Only cucks want sex with a used goods thrash whore. Join us superior NEETS, we have 2D
>>
>>28311710
Do we really need this thread every day?
>>
Or you could get a girl who isn't afraid of anal, because she has tried it and liked it. Someone who isn't afraid to get face fucked, because she is already a pro. Or someone who knows what they like already, and can teach you how to please them, instead of it being a guessing game. Someone who doesn't cringe at your fetishes because she has some of her own.
>>
How is it possible to love a man who has been used by another girl?

No matter how much time you spend together, no matter how many times he says he loves you, no matter how many times he lies about how you are the best sex he has ever had, when you are in an intimate moment, it is soured by the reality that another girl marked him before you.

I just don't get it. How can you be happy with another woman's leftovers? Not only is it physically revolting, but he has emotional baggage and his sexual preferences were molded by girls he dated before you.

Are you supposed to be happy that he never wants to do foreplay with you because he tried it with Stacy and he was too bored with her, turning him off from the experience forever?

What about no going down on you because Shaniqua once was on her period, making him puke, every time he tries to go down on you, he starts getting nauseous, triggered by the memory of a bad experience?

Why would ANYONE want to forever be in the shadows of another woman who basically stole an innocent man away from you and left you a used shell with parts of her DNA imprinted on his mind, body, and soul?
>>
>>28312054
Alright, I chuckled.
>>
>>28312054
This doesn't refute OP argument btw, just proves women don't care and are whores without any self-respect.
>>
>>28311710
Eh. Some of the water you will drink in your lifetime was at some point ejaculated by another man.
You'll swallow about 7 spiders in your sleep.
Disgusting things happen all the time and really its no cause to get upset.

Barring consenting to group sex or having more than I would say 10 partners in three years, I could handle it. That divorce graph shit is real.

I think I could do it if she was unquestionably loyal to me.
The first sign of her seeking ex contact is the day I dump her on her ass no matter how painful it is.
This is why single mothers disgust me too. The child will always be a blood link to the fuck that cucked me. Unless she's a widow then it's cool.
>>
>>28312148
actually it's men that don't care. men will fuck anything, even a disgusting obese roastie who's been used up. women at least wait for a man that is acceptable to their standards.
>>
>>28312148
>>28312206
and if you don't see what i'm talking about, check all of the okc profiles and tinder profiles that were made by landwhale roasties and how they get 10 matches instantly and have men pining for them. men have 0 self respect whatsoever.
>>
File: 1460997406735.jpg (61 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
1460997406735.jpg
61 KB, 652x540
>this thread again
just go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>28312181
Anon...
Men don't ejaculate water.
People don't eat spiders in their sleep.
Seek help
>>
>>28311710
Most robots are ugly, rejected, undesirable, beta losers and would never understand this. (see >>28311796)

>>28311861
>Le ebic bait copypasta m8 lmao
Go back to /b/ retard.
>>
>>28312054
This.
I'd date a whore (prostitute) though.
Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>28312181
>these fucking myths
You're an idiot anon, why should anyone care what you say?
>>
How fucking insecure do you have to be to think that a woman is secretly comparing sex with you to sex with every other person she's ever slept with?

The fact of the matter is that, in that moment, she's fucking you because she WANTS. To FUCK. YOU.

The only people looking for virgin girlfriends are other virgins with warped-ass perceptions of sexuality. Move to Utah if you want a virgin girlfriend so bad. Find a Mormon or some Amish chick.

And spoiler alert: virgins are absolutely awful in bed. Regardless of gender.
>>
>>28312356
>>28312260
>>28311861
>>28311906
>>28311796
>>28311970
>not knowing based 'cum in face, dump her in her place' Craig
Why are you even here you redditor newfaggots?
>>
>>28312272
>>28313242
It's no myth.
You exhale warm water vapor. Spiders love that shit, they think your mouth is a warm damp cave.

Then you reflexively swallow them. All you know about it is a bad taste in your mouth when you wake up.
>>
>>28313354
>[citation needed]

Original comment
Serial number 183736261
>>
What if (You) are the best lay she's ever had, though?
>>
>>28311710
>when you are in an intimate moment, it is soured by the reality that another man marked her before you.
Why are you thinking about other men while you are having sex with a woman? Clearly, this is a sign that you are a closeted gay. Do you need to tell us something about yourself OP?
>>
>>28312260
Starting to get to you, eh? Cuck.
>>
>>28311710
Do you think that cavemen practiced total monogamy? Fuck no. It's an unnatural construct invented to protect property rights.

Stop living like a genderless, castrated bag of flesh with a dick and start acting like a caveman.
>>
>>28313331
Utah, huh? I might consider that
>>
File: 1439597006165.jpg (43 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1439597006165.jpg
43 KB, 322x279
oh look it's this thread again

>people post proof of used goods being objectively inferior
>redditors and used up whores respond with "h-haha bitter v-virgin!"
>>
>>28313331
>awful in bed
>muh dick
>all that matters is that I cum bro!
Jesus christ, are people still spouting this meme? You have to learn to have sex together, like new shoes breaking in to fit you perfectly. You don't buy used shoes, do you? Also, women form colossal emotional attachment to the people they lose their V-card to, for that reason, women suffer a high rate of depression after their first time, because they gave it to chad

http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-05-03/girl-talk-why-do-girls-get-depressed-after-losing-their-virginity/

read this, it's interesting
>>
>>28312054
Studies have irrefutably proven that women would rather share an alpha male, than have the undivided attention of a loyal beta.

Your post is shit.
>>
>>28313961
>irrefutably proven
>social science
>irrefutably
try again, baitposter
>>
File: 512x.jpg (41 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
41 KB, 512x379
>>28313341
Lol woops
I must've actually left the house the day that happened
>>
File: smugwdown.png (34 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwdown.png
34 KB, 800x400
>>28313961
>Studies have irrefutably proven that women would rather share an alpha male, than have the undivided attention of a loyal beta.
This is only bad news for cucks
>>
File: another feel.png (6 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
another feel.png
6 KB, 235x214
>>28314009
>implying it's not 100% true
>>
>>28313892
>women form colossal emotional attachment to the people they lose their V-card to

Is this supposed to make me feel better? She will always remember her first in the back of her head and it wasn't me, how do I live with this?
>>
>>28311710
>there are actually virgins on this board who use 5 year old copy pasta written by Craig himself
Don't talk to me or my son ever again, newfag.
>>
>>28313892
Reads like everything else a woman has written. It offers no hypothesis, argument or conclusion.

It's interesting though. Being a girls first seems like it's more trouble than its worth. But I'd expect the reverse is worse; meeting someone new and exciting, taking her to bed and hearing 'ugh just put it in already'.

Seems as though there's a comfortable middle ground.
>>
>>28314109
The only conceivable way I can think of is to find a virgin girl. I'm finishing up my first year of college and it's really depressing to see all these nice girls getting fucking wasted and getting creampied every weekend. I've been scrambling around the city (Philadelphia) frantically trying to grab onto a virgin girl before they all become used goods. I hope next year I become more successful
>>
>>28314197
You'd be right that it sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth if you just want a pump and dump, but if you want a long term GF, it sounds swimming
>>
>>28314109
i've met a lot of girls who've had very unpleasant first experiences. like dude blows in 45 seconds and rolls over, leaving the now deflowered virgin to wonder "so, that's all sex is, huh?"
>>
>>28314273
You can take the STD's and divorces, Ill take the die alone, fair?
>>
>>28314203
>find a virgin girl

This is nearly impossible, most girls lose it at 14-16 and I'm in my fucking 20's. I wish I knew this shit when I was young.
>>
>>28311796
thread

you robot basment dwellers would not be adult enough to understand things like that

inb4 normie
inb4 REEEE
inb4 im a cuck dressed almost always as superman costume in the closet.
>>
>>28314339
Senpai, I just looked into it, and 12.3% of girls aged 20-24 are virgins. You just gotta keep looking. Unless you mean late 20s, then you're screwed and going to have to marry used goods
>>
>>28314449
I'm 20 and just got my second virgin gf a few weeks ago. They definitely exist, but they are usually shy with decently high standards. She's a really sweet girl though.
>>
>>28314571
>just got my second virgin gf a few weeks ago
Yea we hear this all the time. R9k is full of ppl with virgin gfs, who knew?
>>
File: there's a chance.jpg (36 KB, 704x453) Image search: [Google]
there's a chance.jpg
36 KB, 704x453
>>28314571
So you're telling me there's a chance?

You most likely just stopped me from offing myself senpai
>>
File: paint.png (253 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
253 KB, 512x512
How is it possible to love a girl who has used another man?
used. alll useeddddddd
>>
Serious question, how do you guys get over the fact that your onitis has had at least 10 different dicks by the time she is 20?
>>
>>28314632
Ya there are a good amount, make sure to find them through other people. I met mine through my friend's gf.
>>
>>28314820
i just tell her HERE COME DAT BOI and its all good senpai
>>
Because there are no other options.

Try finding an adult virgin woman who isn't hideously ugly or insane to the point nobody wants her.

Maybe if you're lucky you'll find one, but that type will only settle for someone with better looks, more money, and better social status than you.
>>
>>28314914
Sorry i dont speak nigger i am a fucking white mail
>>
>>28314820
you don't, you get depressed about it
>>
File: 1452291031994.png (739 KB, 722x588) Image search: [Google]
1452291031994.png
739 KB, 722x588
>>28315033
B-But we would have had so much fun. It wasnt supposed to be this way D:
>>
>>28314820
tthe factth at my dick has been in 10 different asses by the tim e im 30
>>
>>28312054
A man uses girls, is not used by them.

He has to work towards using them, not just exist and be attractive until being approached and just act as a judge.
>>
>>28314820
Most commit suicide.
>>
I found out the other night that my girlfriend of three years slept with my old roomate shortly before we started going out. I fucking hated him to begin with, he's one of the biggest cunts I've ever known and now knowing that they fucked makes me physically sick. I kicked her out and haven't talked to her since. I don't know what to fucking do. I feel such a big fucking primal rage inside of me whenever I think about that I basically see red. Not to mention that she and all of my other roomates hid it from me for three years. I don't know what to do.

>tl;dr always get a virgin gf
>>
>>28311710
ITT: Virgins who are afraid they will be made fun of by experienced lovers and think fucking a virgin is the only way to avoid being made fun of.
>>
>>28315752
Can't i simply be disgusted?
>>
>>28315643

The only thing you can do is keep the bitch out of your life and move on. Btw this happened to two different guys I know, you're not alone.
>>
>>28315752
It's because it's sickening, which is the normal emotion that someone should have when you think about some other dick being where yours is. It's got fuck all to being afraid you silly cuck
>>
>>28315803
Thanks for the counsel, anon
>>
>>28315776
dude, no you can't, and you know I'm right.
Consider this, what if you did find a beautiful "untainted" virgin girl to have sex with and after a while you realize that she TOTALLY FUCKING SUCKS, like is just annoying and shit. are you gonna stay with her because you guys lost your virginity together? or are you going to move on to greener pastures?
>>
>>28315834
Clearly you have never had sex because other dudes penis' are the last thing you think about when your balls deep in some sweet puss.

Why don't you just admit that your afraid? then you can begin to face your fear and move past it you silly forever virgin?
>>
>>28315882
That has nothing to do with being the second, third, two hundredth etc. person to have sex with her.
>>
sex is boring, fuck off normos
>>
>>28315882
I'm going to stick around for more than a week or two before doing anything, also it's not my job securing a partner, if i fucked here i'd just leave another broken soul for a beta cuck to settle for.

You can fuck whores, it's disgusting, but you can get off, surely you're not going to stick around any longer... if you aren't a cuck.
>>
>>28315924
>implying I'm talking about during the act
It's about before and after when your mind isn't fucked up on just wanting to have sex. When you start thinking about it you'll get destroyed because it just starts snowballing into an avalanche of disgust. There's no such disgust with a virgin girl.
>>
I don't understand you robots that care if a girl's been used or not.

Then again, I'm into bukkake and fucked up shit so I'm degenerate trash.
>>
>>28315948
you're rebuttal doesn't make any sense.
>>28315994
Who's job is it to secure your partner? Fucking retard.
>>
>>28316057
It's what the whole fucking thread is about. Used goods. It's not about how the actual relationship with the hypothetical virgin girl is.
>>
>>28315999
Ive fucked plenty of girls. taken a few virginities and fucked a few experienced girls and I've never dealt with the same insecurities about he matter that you have, but are trying to pass off as "disgust" in fact, most people don't have those insecurities
>>
>>28315057
yet she did it and it happened
>>
>>28316057
Well, if a girl wants a provider, she has to earn it, and not being a bitch, and having in general good qualities, being virgin one of the best ones at it carries a lot them.

If you could get in their pants, and you can also provide, there's no reason you aren't already a secure partner for them, now, at that point it's their job securing a provider, therefore securing a partner.
>>
>>28315643

>I kicked her out and haven't talked to her since
>I don't know what to fucking do

Sure you do. You've already done it.

Some people might see that as a bit neurotic (the fact that you're angry) but I don't. Your entire interest in her would've been drastically altered if you had known right off the hop.

I have a few related stories. I was dating a girl who felt lying by omission was OK. We didn't last long, as you can probably guess. The first time I caught her was a huge redflag for me.

>out for dinner
>talking about some celebrity musician
>Said she served him in the hotel
>"That was the first time I...."
>pregnant pause
>"Ever cleaned up someone's room"

Whatever she was gonna tell me, she didn't. I saw it flash across her face though. Pretty hard to miss for someone who pays close attention to people when they talk.

SECOND STRIKE

>Meeting her friends
>one of her co-workers comes over
>Big fella, likable, absolutely nothing wrong with him
>We're fast becoming friends
>My girlfriend visibly nervous about this
>Leave
>She talks ten kinds of shit about him, telling me he's an asshole etc etc.
>wait a goddamn minute.
>It's almost like she doesn't want us to be friends
>But why?
>Go and visit the guy one afternoon to talk to him.
>Sure enough! They slept together and she doesn't want me to find out.

Never trust a liar like, they feel a slight thrill at pulling the wool over someones eyes. Calling them out on it won't help either-- they'll deny it, gaslight, use peer pressure, appeal to emotion.

THAT GIRL. was that kind of liar. Needless to say, I dumped her, and it was a fucking wise decision if I ever made one. Same in your case.
>>
>>28316108
You really don't belong on r9k
>>
>>28316092
I was merely pointing out that limiting yourself to unused goods can totally trap you in a shitty relationship if you hold yourself to the same standards you hold women too
>>
>>28316129
>and not being...
*by not being...
>aren't already a secure partner
aren't already a *good partner
>>
>>28316144
Nobody belongs on r9k. the sad people who are drawn to this place really should seek, and utilize help offered to them for their psychological and social issues.

I come here because I am fascinated by your boards culture
>>
>>28316130
Thank you so much for this anon. It's made my day a lot brighter.
>>
>>28311710
does anyone on this board even remotely believe that the chances of women behaving like this as a result of having had sex previously are anything above zero?
>>
>>28316192

If my experience can help light the way, I'm glad to be of service.

To be fair, I've dated about 20 grills, and most of them never had that problem.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I once dated a grill who was brutally honest about everything-- she was 5 times more promiscuous then anyone I've ever dated. She'd been with over 200 guys etc etc. I was pretty disgusted, but I didn't want to punish her for honesty ( she's a marvelous person, funny and very talented ) I still take her out for the occasional date.

>>28316332

What women don't understand yet is it's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that too many partners interferes with bonding, the more dick you take, the less I can trust you to stick things out when they get a bit boring for us. It shows poor judgement, sleeping with a new guy every week.

How can I trust someone who's alliances constantly shift?

So when people say they want a virgin, I understand why.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.