[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you would turn down a date, you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1444500957071s.jpg (9 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1444500957071s.jpg
9 KB, 250x246
Friendly reminder that if you would turn down a date, you aren't a robot.
That means no saying no because s/he's
>a Stacy/Chad
>not a virgin
>fat
>boney
>ugly
>annoying
>a tumblr user
Robots are the lowest tier, we refuse no one.
>>
>>28311265
fat "women" aren't people.
>>
>>28311265
>being able to talk to a women
>being interested in dating

disgusting
>>
File: generation.jpg (146 KB, 1757x611) Image search: [Google]
generation.jpg
146 KB, 1757x611
>>28311265
>thumbnail
Pic represents my feelings on the matter
>>
File: feels good backpack.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
feels good backpack.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>28311265
>TFW used to be a robot and graduated
>>
>>28311265
Finally someone gets it. If you have the luxury to have standards then you're not a robot.
>>
>>28311265
Being fat really is an exception to the rule though. Them being fat really defeats the purpose of having a gf. If they're fat what is there to enjoy?
>>
I want to eat Tegan Mohr's shit
>>
>>28311265
True. I would date ANY woman and I would accept literally ANY demands she made while having NO expectations of her.
>>
>>28311265
If you are a thristy beta like op, you cannot be a robot.
as long as you are the default cocksucking mfw no girl loser, you will not be a robot.
a robot would always turn a date down, because he is already beyond these things.
a robot also hates attention whores, so its in his nature to hate tripfags.
>>
>>28311265
>you have to be desperate to be undesirable

saged and hidden
>>
Nice ant pic faggot
I can't fap to this shit
>>
>>28311265
******unless you turn down every date and have no wish for a girlfriend to achieve wizard status
>>
>>28312139
It's not a luxury if in the end you still end up with nothing, it's simple self respect, or not being a beta faggot.
>>
>>28313385
>having choice isn't a luxury
You choose to end up with nothing. You made that choice willingly so you have no right to complain. The people there were never given an opportunity are the ones who have it bad.
>>
>>28311318
>denying your biological needs

disgusting
>>
>>28313516
If you were hungry and were given the opportunity to eat shit, and drink piss would you get it?

Not for obvious reasons.
>>
Why do you faggots act like its a cool thing to e a robot? Sounds like you want to wallow in your own self pitty.
>>
>>28313586
If I didn't want to die then yes. If I choose not to then I can't complain I'm dying of hunger when I had a way out.
>>
>>28313623

Not enough people here realize that they do this.
>>
>>28311265
>dating
lol what is this? the 90s?
>>
File: 1378559096901.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1378559096901.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>28313623
Because they aren't robots and don't know what being a robot is
>WAHHH,I'm 15 and a virgin, I'm a fucking robot
>Oh, you're a 30 year old who shits in socks and pisses and bottles but you had sex 10 years ago, fuck off normie
>>
File: 1457223167610.jpg (9 KB, 194x225) Image search: [Google]
1457223167610.jpg
9 KB, 194x225
>>28313564
>being a slave to Basic primal urges and not a civilized human that create and invent marvels of the world

Disgusting
>>
>>28313656
The point is you'd die anyways in the end, the nutrition value of shit is low and with piss you might even contract some illness that would finish you off.

With shit relationship this illness would be psychological.
>>
>>28311265
No, you delusional failed normalfag. A robot does not want social interaction. A robot doesn't care about a gf, friends, aquamarines, any of that. A robot wants to be left alone and be as far away from society as they can get.

In case it's not abundantly clear, if you desire companionship but are unable to get it that makes you a FAILED NORMALFAG. NOT A ROBOT
>>
>>28313729
what have you invented in your celibacy? kek

sweet r9k memes?
>>
>>28313740
The point is moot considering everyone dies in the end anyways. The real conclusion is that it's always better to have options. A man that can choose to hold off death for awhile longer will always be in a better position than a man who can do nothing. The same goes for the dating scene. If you have the ability to date someone, you will never be as bad as someone who doesn't have that opportunity.
>>
Can girls be robots?
Generally we consider the answer to this question to be "no", because all girls have suitors. When a girl says they are alone, it's because they didn't find any of the people who like them suitable, not because they have no options.
If you apply this same logic to men, then only if you have no standards can you be called a robot. A guy who says "I'm lonely" but could get a fat gf isn't a robot, he's choosing to be alone.
>>
>>28313806
You are right, yet sometimes, some options only lead to worse situations, so it's better for fate not to show them to you.
>>
>>28311265
Wrong. Robots can theoretically turn down dates for stupid reasons all they want, what makes them a robot is that they'd never have that choice anyway.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.