[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did everything 4chan told me to do, I started lifting a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 45f.jpg (50 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
45f.jpg
50 KB, 800x800
I did everything 4chan told me to do, I started lifting a year ago, changed my diet and started wearing better clothes. Am actually really into fashion now. Take better care of myself, thankfully I generally look good and am pretty tall so by now I get womens attention.

But I am still so fucking autistic its not funny anymore. I cant talk to girls at all or even make them think I might be interested in them the slightest, bad thing is since I now do look like an approachable and socially capable person fucking normies start talking to me and expect to have a normal conversation which usually stops within a minute and ends in awkward silence.

Even the fucking delivery guy, I wish I could just tape the money to the door and he leaves the foods and fucks off.

Still I would recommend to try to look better, I am now still forever alone and havent even kissed a girl in the last 3-4 years but at least I feel better about myself.

also lol at the captcha asking me to confirm that I am not a robot, even the fucking captcha fucks me over
>>
Good job learning the hard way personality is what gets you friends, girlfriends, etc.. The kicker being, while you can change everything else you cant change your personality.
>>
>>28311023
This, personality really does matter.
>>
>>28310978
Do you have friends who can back you up if you spaghetti too hard?
>>
File: 362278.png (186 KB, 522x282) Image search: [Google]
362278.png
186 KB, 522x282
>>28310978
>I did everything 4chan told me to do
>>
>>28310978
Thats horrible anon. Thats just the harsh reality, sometimes it just doesn't get better. It did for you slightly tho. Thats good. Im gonna start working out thanks to you. I am completely serious. Ive bern contemplating all morning thanks op.
>>
>>28311023
oh I have friends thats not the problem, weed helped me with my social anxiety
>>
>>28311023
you can change your personality.

STOP HAVING EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS.
>>
>>28310978
Yeah this is what's likely going to set me back.

I used to be chill but ever since self destructing in highschool I don't think I am anymore. I don't know how to tell.

I've come a long way though, I think when I get out of work in a couple of days I'm just gonna go out when it's nice. Do boring shit that isn't anime or videogames for a change.

I left my comfort zone for fitness, I can do it again for this. We all can.
>>
>I did everything 4chan told me to do
Apparently you didn't kill yourself
>>
File: 1438685578630.gif (13 KB, 545x534) Image search: [Google]
1438685578630.gif
13 KB, 545x534
>>28310978

What I'm about to tell you is my own personal experience, not advice or a how-to-overcome-anxiety plan. Compare your own personality and experiences before blindly doing what I did.

The past few months I tried LSD, Marijuana, Adderall and Xanax and they largely helped me overcome my social awkwardness. Luckily I don't have an addictive personality and the availability of everything except pot is hard to get so they're nothing more than a part of my past.

Weed was the first drug I tried. I actually had an edible and it fucked me up pretty hard. It lead to some abstract thoughts about life and purpose but more importantly it heightened my enjoyment of normal activities like listening to music and playing instruments. I was able to empathize with how "normies" are able to enjoy such dull activities like making small talk and reading body language.

Adderall instantly cured my depression, albeit for only the during of the effect. Nothing changed in my memories or methods of reasoning but for some reason I saw hope in the future. I was interested in making plans and improving myself. I was also able to focus on a person face when talking without getting nervous or distracted. I read about addiction and long term effects and stopped after less than a month.

LSD was the biggest hitter to my psyche. Everything suddenly became impossibly beautiful roughly an hour after putting the tab on my tongue. I didn't even have to try to be amazed by the contrast of the green leaves on a tree and the colors of the flowers on peoples' lawns. When I saw people walking down the street I wanted to hold their hands and tell them they were beautiful thank god I didn't but the point is that my perspective changed towards people, which consequently helped me relax around them.

Xanax artificially removed ALL my worries in life, which was good to experience once for long term perspective but the withdrawal effects make me question whether it was worth it.
>>
>>28311193
I'll kill myself by smoking too much opium when i am like 90 years old in case i can't become a cyborg by then and suck out humans for their energy.
>>
>>28311278
only drug i was behaving like a normal human in a social situation was mdma
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.