[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Phrases to which you never know how to respond >that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
ITT: Phrases to which you never know how to respond

>that's what happens when you get old
>>
>your grandpa is dead

I don't think hanging up on the phone was the correct response.
>>
>why do you paint your nails?
>>
>>28310935
>haha...yeahhhhh...

ORIGINAL CUNT
>>
>>28310935
>Do you want to come with me to watch my son play football on Saturday
>>
>>28310935
>what do you do for a living?

Hm sure seems originiali
>>
File: image.jpg (670 KB, 1494x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670 KB, 1494x1038
>What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>Why are you still here?

also did you know that this post is original
>>
>>28310935
I don't understand hookup/dating language. I don't know what "no hookups" or "I'm a Christian" or whatever else mean when you see them on a dating app. Apparently neither of those phrases actually means they don't fuck strangers, which took me forever to understand. It really is like they're speaking a secret code, and unlike other languages I cant just use Google Translate because apparently even others on the internet who understand this new 'language' aren't going to share their secrets with the unsocialized.
>>
>>28311243
That means "make me feel special before you pump & dump"
>>
>>28311286
>That means "make me feel special before you pump & dump"
I've kind of gotten that far, but I really don't know much else. I feel like a foreigner who does not speak the native tongue, I don't understand what words mean.

In highschool I was relatively normal, but now I'm 24 and I feel like someone who's been isolated their entire lives and never talked to a woman. Even platonic relationships are awkward for me, but modern romance is too much for me to comprehend.

If someone wrote a book, sort of a traveler's language book with important phrases like "Where's the bathroom" and "I need an ATM," except tailored to explain as if to a child what Tinder/hookup/normie language meant.
>>
>you look italian
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1458277565818.png (203 KB, 474x304) Image search: [Google]
1458277565818.png
203 KB, 474x304
>I changed your diaper when you were a baby
>>
>>28310935
that's easy

>i have a while yet
>>
>>28311018
This for me as well. They may as well be saying, "why don't you kill yourself?"
>>
>why are you so quiet

Origgg
>>
>>28311564
>it'll sneak up on you, young man!
>>
>everyone exposing themselves as people who leave their house

freerange normiescum
>>
>>28310935
If you take a shit more then twice a week that doesn't need any wiping you're a chad
>>
>>28311734
> you stink
Bitch, i just showered!
>>
>Hey!
/thread
>>
>>28311819
Primal kek
>>
"i love you"
wat do
>>
>>28311874
Authentic y-you too
>>
File: haftowany pepe.jpg (93 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
haftowany pepe.jpg
93 KB, 700x468
>We didn't have such problems with you when you were small! *click*
Gee, thanks for not towing me back home, dad.
Nor picking me from a train station at 2 am. Appreciate it.
>>
Please let me fuck you up the fart hole and I will be in so much warm, stinky poopoo juices flowing from her hot bowels and then you can poopoo on me on the toilet and I will wipe your shitty butt crack after you are done with me!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.