[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be autistic >hate being touched by women >hate it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462270535078.jpg (95 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1462270535078.jpg
95 KB, 1440x810
>be autistic
>hate being touched by women
>hate it when women try to flirt with me physically or rub against me even if it makes me aroused
>literally just try to move away or flinch because I hate physical contact that much
>still cry about nogf

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28310916
Damn man, that sucks.
>>
>>28310916
Just the first part.
If a woman touches me though, I get really nervous, like to the point of shaking.
Good thing that hasn't happened in ages lol!!
>>
>>28310916
That's literally me dude I fucking hate when I make eye contact with girls that shit make cringe
>>
>>28310916
No I'm pretty sure I'm just anxious.

>went to get my eyes tested for prescription shades a few weeks ago and the optometrist was a qt.
>couldn't breathe the whole time.
>>
>>28310916
I hate physical contact in general, but especially when it comes to women rubbing against me. I get super paranoid (Is she hitting on me? Is she just teasing me? Was it by accident? Was it on purpose?), and get distracted for a few minutes. I can mask it most of the time, except when i'm already tense to begin with, in which case i get visibly agitated. It seems that i have been getting better at masking even that though.
>>
Im so devoid of touch that when a women touches me in a particular part of my body, anywhere. I touch the same area for a few seconds when she is not around.
>>
>go to female dentist
>she has to reach on to look at some place in my mouth
>boobies rest on my forehead
I like this feel. I would like to know from any femanons if females like when their tits touch objects or other people and if they feel wet please do
>>
Not as much as you are OP but I'm having hard times thinking what I should do when a girl touches me in an intimate way. I used to fuck up hugs with girls when I was younger, at least now I can hug a girl without looking like a complete autist, but I still have work to do.
>>
>>28311807
That plus the latex glove (wo)manhandling my face
gets me diamonds
>>
Yeah. Somehow imagine it'd be different with a girlfriend.
It'd have to be or I couldn't hold the relationship obviously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.