[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boohoo i'm a robot and girls should like me but they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: T288h2xdcA-10.png (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
T288h2xdcA-10.png
25 KB, 300x250
boohoo i'm a robot and girls should like me but they don't and my life is soooooo bad waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Same, just do drugs.
>>
>>28310883
See, you're not making fun of robots, you're making fun of your own filthy kind, failed normies. Anytime you see a thread that has anything to do with relationship issues and it has hundreds of reply's, know that those reply's consist of scum from /adv/ and /pol/, if you're a robot you're apathetic towards most things in life, including women, being a robot means being doomed to failures, so any time you see a post pertaining to not having a girlfriend know that it's a normie.
>>
>>28311418
i'm a robot and i will never succeed and my life will be awful forever waaaeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my life is jusst soooooo awfulll
>>
my life is pretty okay actually
i just want to find the right girl
>>
>>28311418
The new r9k was basically founded on "tfw no gf" so complainig about it doesn't make you a failed normie
>>
Have you tried roofies?
>>
>>28311501
"hurr durr people have free will, children who were born dirt poor and eventually died due to hunger chose to " Why don't you go free will yourself a billion dollars and a life worth living you dumb piece of shit normie?
>>
>>28311748
HURR DURR NO ONE HAS FREE WILL AND WE ARE ALL JUST SLAVES WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS LIFE SO CRUUUEEELLL
>>
>>28311802
Do you want to have a serious discussion or are you going to keep 'pretending" to be a retard? If coming into existence isn't the product of your will then how can you say you have free will?
>>
>haven't ever had a relationship
>have only had one close friend my whole life
>haven't had any social contact outside of parents for 5-6 years
>people reduce any amount of suffering and loneliness I have to "baww, tfw no gf"
I want to kill all of you
>>
>>28311894
ok you didn't choose to come into existence, why does that matter

instead of free will what about the freedom to do whatever you want...you could do a pushup right now if you wanted to or you could apply for a loan if you wanted to or learn a new language...sure you can't do ANYTHING (like..fly?) but you have the freedom to do just about anything
>>
>>28310883
>>28311501

it's called first world problems.

most people here (especially since they can post to the internet) could live a somewhat low stress level life where there biggest issues are going to be they can't eat out or go to the bar for drinks. However when things are expected and worse when the internet shows you all the things you could have or live with it suddenly makes what should be a comfy life pure hell.
>>
>>28311748
You can't control your starting point but you do control future actions.
You take into account how your life goes from there, the issue is it gets stressful to think how much you could just fuck everything up or make the wrong choices so it's easier to think you are up against loaded dice and you can't control anything because it's easier to rest feeling helpless then to rest when you know the actions you take everyday are building the foundation of your future.
>>
>>28311961
go out and talk to someone? people aren't always going to do what you want them to do...they are going to do what they want to do...i imagine the reason people don't talk to you is 1 you aren't really making much of an effort to talk to anyone and 2 you are too negative...thats not a big deal really tho i am sure you are an ok person
>>
>>28312029
the issue is thinking that you shouldn't fuck everything up or you shouldn't make wrong choices and that if you did fuck up or made a wrong choice that it would be absolutely awful...its more realistic to think that these things are inevitably going to happen and that if they do happen its ok and natural...you are more resistant than you might think you've already lasted however many years on the earth and look, you've gotten through all the bad decisions you've made still alive...making bad decisions and fucking up is all part of life and being a human...you can control some things...like your own actions and thoughts...there are some things you can control and some things you can't and thats life and its fine
>>
>>28311971
All choices you will ever make are tied to the fact that you exist to be able to make those choices, your existence is not a product of your free will therefore any choice you make due to your existence is not a product of free will.
>>
people don't exist for a specific purpose....the big bang just happened and life just somehow occured...i still don't really get your thing with free will...ok your existence is not a product of your free will, big deal? thats just how life happens...its not unfair that you don't get to choose to be born..nature has no concept of fairness or unfairness nature just does its thing and happens

sure the first decision of your life (being born) wasn't up to you but you still have the freedom to do whatever you want now that you are born and thats pretty cool
>>
>>28312220
>>28312322
go away mr robot content too high in original content
>>
>>28312138
>just go out and talk to someone
>implying
anon, I live in a big city, the only reason anyone ever talks to someone else on the street is if they're trying to distract you while their buddy steals your wallet/purse

>just b urself
>just go up and talk to them, it works for me
this is non-advice and shitty
kill yourself then leave r9k forever
>>
>>28312373
no fampai you are making excuses. if you really want a social life you need to talk to people somehow...bars, clubs, activities, you live in a big city there are literally tons of opportunities to meet people

>honestly at this point it would benefit you to change yourself
>that may sound hard but all i mean is change your thinking and thats really not that hard if you know how to do it
>i am not a chad and nor do i go up and randomly talk to people but i could if i wanted to because what would happen...i'd say "hi" and they would say "fuck you" and walk away? thats not that bad...nothing they could say to you would be THAT awful

actually, it is advice and not shitty you are just frustrated which is ok
i will continue to live and continue to browse r9k
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.