[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I'm schizophrenic, but I find comfort in knowing that trannies are more mentally ill than I'll ever be.
>>
>>28310823
On a side note. I'm obsessed with effy Stonem but I've never seen skins. What season should I watch?
>>
>>28310823
Pls brehs I need effy footage
>>
Not really, if some one tells me they are a transsexual whatever. But if you tell me your are Schizophrenic I will actively cut you out of my life. Because that shit can be cured you will go off your meds and act crazy. A Trannies wort feature is she may want to suck my dick.

In fact I can honestly say that Trans are superior to you in every way.
>>
>>28311423
Schizos like myself aren't that bad. I just cry a lot because I get delusions. I'm not evil or anything.
>>
>>28310823
actually, many post-transition trans people are relatively stable and happy. sure there are those that aren't, but i mean, they aren't nearly as crazy as a schizophrenic AND they will never hurt anyone else which a schizophrenic might
>>
>>28310946
Only the first 2
>>
>>28311423
I'd rather get stabbed by a schizo than let a tranny touch me in a sexual way.

Stab wounds heal. I'll have to live with the sexual assault forever.
>>
>>28310823

did you know that you can cure yourself by changing your diet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0FtVUBpi_Q
>>
>>28311480
Why are their suicide rates so high?
>>
>>28311480
>t. Statistical Institute of Asspullington
>>
>>28311636
>LGBT youths "who experience high levels of rejection from their families during adolescence (when compared with those young people who experienced little or no rejection from parents and caregivers) were more than eight times likely to have attempted suicide
>>
I thought I wanted to be a man for a while. So I tried passing and learned a lot, namely that I wasn't particularly interested in perfectly embodying either gender. I think I'd be more comfortable in my skin as a man, but it's not enough to make me want to permanently transition.

>>28311636
Probably because much of society views them as an abomination.
>>
>>28311582
Schizos don't really stab people.
>>
File: suds line graph.jpg (73 KB, 1357x397) Image search: [Google]
suds line graph.jpg
73 KB, 1357x397
I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 1, OCD, sexual sadism and paraphilia NOS (necrophilia). In the middle of exposure and response prevention therapy. Today, in addition to doing the regular exercise, I made a graph to show how my anxiety has changed over the course of the last three weeks of treatment. (It's measured in "SUDS," a "subjective units of distress scale" that's an easy way to communicate my level of anxiety to my therapist.) Pic related. The sessions have varied in length depending on the activity so the graph isn't very pretty.

Has anyone else here done exposure therapy before?
>>
>no mentally ill robots online right now
I don't habeeb it
>>
>>28313155
I'm online tho
>>
>>28313706
what's wrong with you? this question is original
>>
>>28311636
because being trans is really terrible and most people aren't post-transition so they have to deal with being trans
>>
Honestly would rather be around trans all day than a schizo. My mother is basically paranoid schizo and it's destroyed our family. People that have no experience with this cannot even begin to imagine what it's like living with someone like that. It is literally maddening and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
>>28314175
what's she like that makes her so bad?
>>
Hypothetical question.

If you could trade your current mental illness for another one what would you trade for and why?
Or would you not trade at all?
>>
>>28314485
>>28312207
here, would make the following changes in a fucking second:
>bipolar type 1 for bipolar type 2, major depressive disorder, or SAD
Any one of them would be the same shit I'm dealing with now but WAY less intense.
>OCD for pure O
Gets rid of my compulsions completely. I want this the most out of everything.
>sexual sadism for masochism
Get to hurt myself anytime with no consequences> have to try and find a way to hurt other people without consequences
>necrophilia for virtually any other paraphilia other than scat and pedo
Either I'd get something legal and doable or legal and impossible to accomplish, rather than having a possible but illegal fetish (the worst of both worlds).
>>
File: 130430835390.jpg (41 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
130430835390.jpg
41 KB, 354x500
>tfw no one wants to talk about mental illness
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.