[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>professor gives closing remarks for the course >he starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456784933944.jpg (228 KB, 720x666) Image search: [Google]
1456784933944.jpg
228 KB, 720x666
>professor gives closing remarks for the course
>he starts crying
>>
>>28310782
>you were supposed to be the future!
>>
>>28310782
why did he start crying?
>>
>>28310913
He was talking about how we are the future and we have the opportunity to tackle issues that is exist in society. He also talked about how much he enjoyed teaching us and how he loves teaching us.
>>
>old accredited prof's last lecture, had the same post for almost 40 years
>third course I have with him
>no change in mood, tone or speech
>all his colleagues from all the faculties and the administration, cleaning people and janitors come in with roses, bottles of wine
>student choir comes in singing
>prof bursts into treats, completes rest of lecture with flowers in hand
>entire auditorium gives standing ovation when he's finished, starts crying again

Will never have that kind of collegial relationship, feels bad.
>>
>>28310960
what a faggot

originaldsds
>>
>>28310782
>Jewish history teacher comes to class acting like she saw a gosth
>literally takes her five minutes to be able to sit
>turns out her family lives in Israel in a. Area that has been bombed and she has t been able to communicate with them all day
>>
>>28310960

Yeah, I had that happen once in college, too.

>tfw the professor died two months later
>tfw he was probably my favorite professor, too

I should do something with my life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.