[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461998109937.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461998109937.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.
>>
>>28310736
Geniuses will always get better grades than me, musicians will always play better music than me, Chads will always get more girls than me. Just because I'm not the best doesn't mean I should stop trying.
>>
>>28310736

Is it possible to get this good without steroids?

I am 6'1 and have nice-shaped muscles, but to get this lean and big...is it possible without some roid help?
>>
>>28310736
YOU put effort into a whore that does not think about you.

CHAD puts in effort into himself, and whores lust after him all day.

What the FUCK are you doing? Do what Chad does.
>>
>>28310736
Sounds like Chad operates on the same mental level as a woman.
>>
>>28312066
>that
>big

top kek

you can get like that in 3-4 years even if you fuck around. if you be hardcore and count all your macros and whatnot from the start, i believe it could be done in 2
>>
>>28312066
Yep, it'll just take a few years. Assuming you're dedicated.

They're not that big, it all being visible is mostly about low bodyfat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.