[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing actual bullying/torture videos disturbs the fuck out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: axlfrog.jpg (103 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
axlfrog.jpg
103 KB, 1000x1000
Seeing actual bullying/torture videos disturbs the fuck out of me.
For some reason they bring me great anxiety and grief and they keep me awake at night.
I can only envision how horrible it must have been for the victim.

And they're always filmed by women. A group of women who beat up, humiliate and torture some other woman.
This kind of honorless way of revenge is typical for women.
>>
>>28310563
Is that a 90s camera?
>>
>>28310563
Yeah, because it's wrong and you're a decent human being.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 323x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 323x335
I always have revenge fantasy about tracking these people knocking on their door while their eating dinner with their families or whatever and just shooting them in the head
>>
>>28310594
>>28310639
>>28310711

They said as they post racist, misogynistic comments and tell people to kill themselves
>>
Whenever I see internet faggots picking on crazies or whatever, I get really pissed off. So fucking brave of you to go after some loser with your 80+ friends.
>>
>>28310594

jesus, this is the worst post i've ever seen.
>>
>>28310780
Stop bullying me you piece of shit
>>
>>28310750
You might be taking this website a little too seriously.

That usually happens with a low self esteem.
>>
>>28310761

I have been cyber bullied by Anonymous before.

They're so fucking tough when they hide behind their anonymity.
>>
>>28310853
ltz jus ah prank bro XD
>>
>>28310750
I would never post the way i post here anywhere else, or talk like I talk here to anyone else.

Like you don't punch people outside of the boxing ring.
>>
>>28310750
Just Mad banter tho innit
>>
File: wojak smug.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
wojak smug.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>28310711
>tfw have this exact same revenge fantasy
it's an abstract kind of feel
but a satisfying one nonetheless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.