[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just create a tulpa? After all you&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1461829494049.jpg (105 KB, 811x608) Image search: [Google]
1461829494049.jpg
105 KB, 811x608
Why don't you guys just create a tulpa? After all you're already mentally fucked, so at least you can have a friend/girlfriend/mommy inside your head.
What is a tulpa?
>A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories.

Guide
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-kiahdaj-s-absolute-guide-to-tulpas

An interesting experiment
https://youtu.be/X2lGPT2J1cc
>>
>>28310494
not this shit again please
>>
File: 1459675544488.png (317 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1459675544488.png
317 KB, 720x405
>>28310597
Why not, anon?
Are you afraid?
>>
I have a plethora of 'sleeping' mental disorders, and I surely won't do anything that might wake them up
>>
I've love to be able to make one but it's too difficult
>>
This shit can't actually be real
Origami post
>>
I've thought about it
I already have borderline schizophrenia from lack of social contact and I talk to and sometimes scream at myself without being able to control it
so I guess I can take the next step and make it full-fledged schizophrenia and be totally insane
>>
>>28310494
I would if it were actually real. I think people are just lying about it.
>>
>>28310494
>After all you're already mentally fucked
I'm in this situation because I am so ridiculously sane.
The world must be mad, not me.
>>
OP, what do you like to do with your tulpa? We usually talk a lot during the day and cuddle at night as we fall asleep. I'd post a picture of her but I got banned enough times for breaking rule 15.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.