[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any medfag id what kind of skin disease this is and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _20160503_205140.jpg (1 MB, 4602x2223) Image search: [Google]
_20160503_205140.jpg
1 MB, 4602x2223
Can any medfag id what kind of skin disease this is and what medication do I require? I don't have enough time to go to a dermatologist until next week and I'm worried it could worsen

I tried to apply an antimycotic cream (clotrimazole) and washed them with sodium ipoclorate thrice daily for the past 2 days but I can't see any improvements
>>
>>28310465

My diagnosis :

From initial impression I think you have a fairly rare skin condition. Alloderma synvasteium. Girls sometimes get it when their very young but it often goes unnoticed. Generally tends to affect smokers. Or it might be another condition. This one's called read the first letter of every sentence and go see a doctor.
>>
>>28310465
Looks like plantar warts familion.
>>
>>28310465
Post another picture, this time scrunching your soles, I need to verify
>>
>>28310570

Can't find anything googling your disease, are you baiting me? However I do smoke, particularly now that I have many exams and I have to study a lot, and this is the reason that I can't go to a dermatologist until next week at least

Thanks though

>>28310607

I thought so at first but the symptoms appear to be different, warts usually are few and have a small dark dot at the center, instead I have many small shallow holes on the surface of my soles.

Plus as I said it appears antimycotics hadn't had any appreciable effects
>>
File: _20160503_211602.jpg (1 MB, 4391x3016) Image search: [Google]
_20160503_211602.jpg
1 MB, 4391x3016
A close up of some of the holes
>>
>>28310764
Warts come from a virus, not a fungus.
>>
>>28311000

Nice trips

Didn't know that, always thought they were a fungus, however I used to have verrucas when I was young and went swimming and as I said their appearance is different, not so many and had a tiny black dot at the center
>>
Medical scribe wagecuck here.

I've seen this at my job before.

It's scabies.

Your house is infected with mites.
>>
>>28311113

>scabies

Nope, no itching and sanitized house every week using bleach
>>
>>28310465
Looks like a case of minor pitted keratolysis. Do you have sweaty feet by chance?
>>
>>28311184

You have to sanitize your stomach, too, everyone knows that.
>>
>>28311221

Kinda, I usually use babypowder to keep them dry but in the last days it rained a lot and happened multiple times that I had to endure a full day of lectures with soaked feet.

Reading the symptoms looks like it, but to get an antibiotic cream I still do have to go to a doctor to get a prescription.

Thanks a lot m8
>>
>>28311344
You could try an over the counter antibiotic creme like Polysporin, its pretty good for knocking out bacteria...give it a whirl first, if it doesnt improve in a week its probably doc time m80
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.