[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no social skills. I've gotten by mostly by being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Coconut.jpg (35 KB, 455x307) Image search: [Google]
Coconut.jpg
35 KB, 455x307
I have no social skills. I've gotten by mostly by being smart, but all the friends I have I made in work or school settings. I'm 19, decently wealthy, and have never had a female friend, least of all a GF. Considering the option of a male order bride. Obviously not right now, but in 6 or 7 years. Thoughts?
>>
Well, thoughts or advice. Should've added that in the post. Damn.
>>
>>28310408
>>28310417
they won't love you and this will become so awfully apparent it will drive you insane, and if you want a divorce you can say goodbye to half your cash. eventually she'll divorce you anyway once she has her citizenship.
just go on a big ass holiday to asia every year and fuck a bollock load of hookers
>>
You got a point, but non-mail order bride marriages go down that way too. Still, the whole purchase thing won't do my odds much good. Got any advice besides hookers? I'm gonna make that my Plan C, maybe D.
>>
just get some real confidence. stop thinking about it all the time and dont come to toxic places like /r9k/. talk to women like you talk to coworkers or people who share the same hobby as you or something. treat them with respect. make moves once common interests are established.
or
> become gay
> be a gay bf to a 'liberal' girl
> hint you'd like to try having sex with a woman
> ?????
> PROFIT
>>
File: men-wearing-wedding-dresses.jpg (52 KB, 400x574) Image search: [Google]
men-wearing-wedding-dresses.jpg
52 KB, 400x574
>>28310408
>. Considering the option of a male order bride.

Kek.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.