[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any femanons here who would still love a guy if he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: baluk.jpg (157 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
baluk.jpg
157 KB, 563x800
Are there any femanons here who would still love a guy if he had autism?
>>
Reviewbrah doesn't have autism desu. He just likes to wear suits
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 166x111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 166x111
>>28310380
Reviewbrah doesn't have autism you autistic faggot
>>
>>28310380
Does review brah really wear suits all the time ?
>>
>>28310380
>pic related
does he have autism?
>>
>>28310380
yep. last boyfriend i dated was autistic.
>>
Reviewbrah looks pretty fucking slick there desu.
>>
>>28310406
I think he confirmed it in the theNeedleDrop podcast
>>
No, fuck autists. They disgust and irritate me. I've only ever come across the annoying kind who wouldn't shut the fuck up about whatever inane nonsense they were trying to talk about. They'd always butt into conversations too. Damn.
>>
he honestly looks like he has autism
just has that facial structure
>>
>>28310394
He's definitely on the spectrum, and is revered as a god among robots and failed normies alike.
>>
>>28310419
you are probs shitposting but even if it was true, how would that even work?

back in secondary school, there was this autistic kid in my class you yelled if you so much as bumped into him in a busy corridor.
>>
Reviewbrah is the guy who dresses with such class and style but then goes home and eats a microwaved burrito.

I've pretty much listened to all of his VORW shows and there's nothing to indicate that he has autism. He suffers from social anxiety and a few other issues. It's just the generic insult these days to used by kids against anyone who is different from them. I do love when he almost losses his calm attitude and goes full on reeeeee when talking about the normies.
>>
I'm autistic and I pretty much only date autistic guys bc it's just who I get along with. One of them I absolutely adored and our autism was uber compatible but the other was kinda fucked. I couldn't deal with his unwillingness to eat anything other than tendies but he was okay. If you have some level of self-awareness you're probably alright and will find love.
>>
So a guy on YouTube who has is warm, funny and personable is considered autistic?

Damn y'all niggas must have be a bunch of Oscar Wildes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.