[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my oneitis wants to watch anime with me but I lied and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Aldean-Album.jpg (356 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Aldean-Album.jpg
356 KB, 630x630
my oneitis wants to watch anime with me but I lied and I don't actually know anything about anime, I just name dropped evangelion, nichijou, and flcl. None of which I have seen. Could you guys do me a solid and name something that'll get me to stop being a kv? She want's something heavier.
>>
>>28310170
welcome to nhk
or you could introduce her to foreign cinema instead
>>
>>28310170
are you a queer, do you like pop country?
Do you wear skinny jeans?
>>
Evangelion is the ultimate robot show now that I think about it. You should totally watch it.

I honestly wish that everyone who knew me watched Evangelion, because will love it so much. End of Evangelion is no kidding one of the greatest films of all time.
>>
File: 88wXSCk.gif (1002 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
88wXSCk.gif
1002 KB, 500x280
Jojo's bizarre adventure is pretty good
>>
pokemon is good
>>
File: 1443771937155.png (46 KB, 330x125) Image search: [Google]
1443771937155.png
46 KB, 330x125
>>28310821
It's like it's rare given how well known the show is around here but it's always nice to see someone else who just really loves Eva.
>>
>>28310280
This one, OP. It's all about the neet life.
>>
Using anime for netflix and chill is sacrilege.
>>
>>28310170

Don't watch anime with girls.
>>
>>28310170
>goes on 4chan
>has never seen anime
why?
>>
>>28310968
Yeah it's become the subject of a lot of ironic meme cancer, but I genuinely and deeply love it.
>>
>>28311174
Same, that like 90% of the time you see it mentioned it's either waifuwars or memes really sucks. It had a huge effect on me as a person when I first saw it and I still appreciate it just as much today.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.