[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To me an Asian woman dating a black guy is like the ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: taipei (2).jpg (839 KB, 1306x1224) Image search: [Google]
taipei (2).jpg
839 KB, 1306x1224
To me an Asian woman dating a black guy is like the ultimate defilement and a sign of hopelessness for the human species.

You're talking the potential carrier of a race of people who have managed to keep a stable society for millennia, having brought forth tons of achievements and advancements plus the wonder and amazement of all who got to visit it in its most splendid of isolations in world history... As Voltaire said:

"When China was already a prosperous, perfectly governed country, Europeans were still savages wandering the forests."
- Voltaire, Essay on the Customs and the Spirit of the Nations (1756)

Now that carrier.. is picking a spearchucking primitive as her suitor.

And I'm not even Asian or white.
I just feel like this is extremely illustrative. It seems like if you let women decide, they truly are atavistic. Their preferences do not match those of civilization.
>>
>>28309795
>To me an Asian woman dating a black guy is like the ultimate defilement and a sign of hopelessness for the human species.
Good thing this happens in such minuscule amounts that it practically doesn't happen at all. You get your panties in a knot over absolutely nothing.
>>
>isolationism
>opium wars
>being absolutely dominated by europe
>sex tourism
>communism
>North Korea
no race is sacred OP
>>
File: 1422925015173.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1422925015173.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>28309866

For some reason in Japan, of all fucking places, being a somewhat attractive guy ( whatever that means for niggers ) gets you pussy moreso than being white.
>>
>>28309956
>>28309795
Jews and their kick propaganda. I know it sounds like a meme, but really /pol/ was really right about this one.

Jews are actually funding blacks to go on fucking expedition all over the world in some way or form or another.
>>
You guys take this shit WAY too seriously.
It doesn't even matter.
>>
>>28309876
what the fuck do you have against sex tourism, faggot
>>
God, or the universe, whatever you wanna call it is really elegant. Women are the creators of life but destroys of civilization.
>>
Afro Samurai be real my Riggas
>>
>>28310054
>Jews are actually funding blacks to go on fucking expedition all over the world in some way or form or another.

Source?
>>
>>28309795
I didnt read the post

I don't know if it's about some guy saying "Asians should go black"

Or some guy saying "Asians should never mix with black"

In any case, the post was long, for your sake, i hope you were not serious when typing it
>>
>>28310088
>Your people are being breed out bro it's just a prank!
>>
>>28310054
I'm incredibly grateful that I'll be long dead before this world completely goes to shit. At least I hope.
>>
Y'all obsess about sex too much tbqhfam
>>
File: jew spielberg.jpg (91 KB, 1233x581) Image search: [Google]
jew spielberg.jpg
91 KB, 1233x581
>>28310124
original comment,etc desu baka
>>
>>28310088

>a massive drop in IQ through miscegenation does not matter dude
>>
>>28310160
>Something not even normies would say.
>>
>>28310124

Daily reminder that Spanish Converso's and Jews all over Europe dominated the slave trade and thus infected the world with niggers.
>>
>>28310088
>degenerate nihlism
muh base urges

Your kind aren't even human to me.
>>
>>28310372
If he was nihilist he wouldn't even be posting in this thread.
>>
>>28310372
Degeneracy is inseparable from complexity in higher organisms. FACT.

Maybe you're fine with us going back to being slime molds. I'm not.
>>
>>28310113

The womb is also the tomb.

Weininger only tipped the veil of this.
>>
>>28310393
Well duh, any honest nihilist would just off themselves if life sucks (which it does). These people are tactical nihilists, ie hypocrites.

>>28310399
Wrong. Degeneracy is giving in to animal urges and instincts. Being a degenerate is in no way "higher". The less animalistic we are the higher we become. Mind over matter. Degenerates are incapable.
>>
>>28310456
Factually incorrect. Degeneracy is the ability of elements that are structurally different to perform the same function or yield the same output. You literally would have us abandon mitochondria. Go to hell.
>>
>>28310486
You are trying to sound intelligent. Its painful.
>>
There is literally 0.00001% chance of the world running out of Indians or East Asians.
>>
File: 1447614425821.jpg (122 KB, 632x547) Image search: [Google]
1447614425821.jpg
122 KB, 632x547
I agree with you OP. It's just so fucking disgusting to see women of my noble race dating these monkeys. Racemixing as a whole is disgusting and degenerate. Honestly, Asian women in the West are off far off from their roots, and it makes me worry about the future of my race. Asian men need to step it up. At least in China when a nigger raped a Chinese girl, students cut off his dick.
>>
>>28310456

Degeneracy is a moral statement, since human societies are fundamentally about instilling moral guidelines and acting in accordance with them.
Human societies aren't "diversity output" factories.

To consider a civilization in its late stage a sign of advancement is like considering a senile man a shining example of how life ever treads forward.
>>
>>28309795
>Not wanting the carnal beauty of it

Its hot yo
>>
>>28310598

Funny how the chance of the world running out of whites is not only a possiblity anymore, but a burgeoning reality with whites themselves going "lol so what"?
>>
>>28310605
Please asianbro, give me a link to that. I need to know that there is atleast one uncucked place on earth.
>>
>>28310990

No fucking around in China, literally.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.