[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Harems Are Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (606 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606 KB, 750x1334
https://www.vice.com/read/why-arent-millennials-fucking

Anyone read this article?
>inb4 Vice
It's pretty interesting.

My favorite part was this
>the Center For Disease Control found that fewer 15- to 19-year-olds reported experiencing sexual intercourse than in previous generations. The decline was significant in both genders, but particularly among men.
>particularly among men

I think this proves we are rapidly moving towards one alpha male with a harem of women. Dark days ahead.
>>
File: 1443049416764.jpg (60 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
1443049416764.jpg
60 KB, 544x468
>>28309533
Make a pastebin if you want people to read it you fucking faglord
>>
>>28309533
Huh, there's also this guy who says the same
didn't read your article desu
https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>28309552
>being this autistic about giving websites views
who cares
>>
There are plastics leeching phytoestrols into the water and our food and water feminizing men which creates more gays and trans people.
>>
So shit we already know?
>>
File: db209_fig1.png (50 KB, 960x677) Image search: [Google]
db209_fig1.png
50 KB, 960x677
>>28309533
Posting a couple of relevant figures from that report

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db209.htm#teenagers
>>
File: db209_fig2.png (37 KB, 960x575) Image search: [Google]
db209_fig2.png
37 KB, 960x575
>>28309757
Data from the 2011 - 2013 National Survey of Family Growth
>>
>>28309713
We know it because we ARE it.
The mainstream does not.

The plight of young men today is incomprehensible to earlier generations.
>>
here
http://pastebin.com/RFXpd3Av
>>
>>28309851
>http://pastebin.com/RFXpd3Av
my thanks goyim
>>
>>28309757
>males is always higher

Women literally proven time and time again to be sluts.
>>
>your parents and grandparents had more sex than you

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/news/a32367/baby-boomers-had-more-sex/
>>
The guy didn't fuck that girl because he was clearly afraid she was going to cry rape.

Which is another factor in all of this.
>>
Seems like a bunch of bullshit, mental leaps and meme science. He never mentions harems, either, and says instead that Millenials are altogether less secually active and have less partners.

This is based off a study by the CDC, but it's not looking a 20 year olds who go on Tinder and fuc randos weekly. Citing the increase in prescribed pills is an asspull that is briefly touched on.

This is a meme article by a meme news source, nothing proven or to even see here
>>
>>28309884
Fucking baby boomers.

Live until their 100
All lived in great prosperity
Fucked all the time

While our generation is going to die early, in poverty, and sexless.

Is there anything baby boomers don't ruin
>>
>>28309533
>See a girl catch the feels for me
>instantly feel guilty because I can't reciprocate
>>
>tfw these people can choose not to have sex

I am gonna kill myself, I've spent my whole life devoid of any romantic interaction and these people can just scoff at it and opt out
>>
>>28309628
>Excuses betas look for even though they're eating and drinking the same stuff as Chad.
>>
>>28309877
>males literally lower 2006-2010
>>
>women would rather share an alpha than have sex with average beta

Scientists have discovered water is comprised of two hydrogen molecules and a single oxygen molecule, more at a 11 tonight on channel 7 news.
>>
File: betalove.png (232 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
betalove.png
232 KB, 500x518
Why don't we just enjoy it and love each other?
>>
File: 1461773588379.jpg (96 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1461773588379.jpg
96 KB, 498x750
>>28309982
I don't believe this shit but think of it like this:
Chad: High T
Beta: Medium T, can still get a girl
Effect of food/water: Lowers T one rung. Chad would still have high enough T to be attractive, but the effect on the beta makes him completely unattractive.
I think this is unrealistic though, it's almost certainly more of a culture problem.
>>
>>28310057
the bigger problem is the overzealous feminist policies and slogans
they were and are trying to take the easy way, instead of building women up to the level of men, they're tearing down men to be equal with women
this makes the more inferior men stand out more and be much more timid and afraid

probably combined with the mouse study bullshit and the fact that women will never take the initiative romantically or sexually, they'll just keep waiting for prince charming
and it all makes a world where men can't be men, they don't stack up, they're considered worthless, all while women have shit thrown at them, are told they're perfect and wait for mr 10/10 to come do everything for her
>>
this article thinks adderall kills sex drive? clearly theyve never taken it.. it does the opposite.
>>
>>28309801
teenagers are very much prone to lying. especially about having sex. so i'm just going to hope that the survey is all fucked up to make myself feel better.
>>
>>28310129
I took adderall and tried to masturbate but couldn't get hard.
>>
>>28309993
One period they're lower by 1 point. Big deal.

The fuck happened in 88 though?
>>
>>28309907
You're right about the drug thing, that seemed pretty out of place
>>28309980
I think it's pretty clear that this article isn't about us, we're more of an outlier that's seen as a side effect of the problems being talked about in the article. I think what people are talking about in this thread are more extrapolated from what the author is talking about.
>>28309993
>>
>>28310129
it's a slow murder. a metastasis of sexual energy that exhausts it through constant cycling of peaks and troughs, where you were overwhelmed by the peak and disciplined through the trough, you end up with trough sexuality, and you're masturbating in your sisters underwear an hour after you should have left for school and you're somehow fine with this behavior because the drugs have zapped all insecurity out of your brain. what was once meaninful and sacred became rote, meaningless, and eventually disgusting to you, and your body's chemistry reacts in kind by shedding the biological aspects of masculinity as vestigial apparati.
>>
>>28309925
>Actually can talk to a girl about things
>we actually have common interests and personality
>She is actually sexually appealing to me
>realize since I'm so depressed I could not realistically date her
>pretty sure she might be depressed as well want to make her happy
I hate this
>>
>>28309533
Some of these articles are flat out lies

One article reports that the age of virginity is younger than it was 10 years ago while another claims people are waiting longer until marriage.

It's insane
>>
>>28310568
>One article reports that the age of virginity is younger than it was 10 years ago while another claims people are waiting longer until marriage.

sounds about right. chads start chadding sooner because of sexualized media, and betas become wary of marrying the leftovers
>>
>>28310568
Those aren't contradictory
Idiot kids are having sex at 12 or younger and never getting married or marrying in their 30s
Also niggers and spics throw off the stats as well
Millenials just aren't having sex but no one will talk about it because millenials are embarrassed and Boomers think everything is ok but wishes Billy got a girlfriend
>>
When did Vice writers turn from poundland Hunter S. Thompsons to smug fratbros?

Was it before or after Cracked went SJW?
>>
Maybe millennials are more skeptical of surveys asking about their sex lives and would rather lie than admit something that could stir up shit for them. Kids are still fucking
>>
>>28311245
That's a pretty valid point there
>>
>>28311245
Kid females? Absolutely. Males? Not so much. Its the chad problem, and believe it or not its even worse outside of America.

Did you know over a quarter of japanese men 30 and over are wizards? And its even worse for the younger guys.
>>
>>28309533
>we want the robot audience
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.