[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>major in womans studies >on first day of semester, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 001.png (154 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
001.png
154 KB, 499x499
>major in womans studies
>on first day of semester, when asked why you are taking this course say "because its 2016"
>stand back and watch all the brainwashed feminist staceys drop their panties and beg for your progressive cock
>>
>>28309440
You fucking stupid cuck.
>>
>>28309440
>why won't women sleep with me and thank me

t. future mra
>>
File: 1456175275503.jpg (8 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1456175275503.jpg
8 KB, 245x250
>take womans studies
>all the BBC going in and out of white cunts as far as my eyes can see
It's a good time to be alive.
>>
>>28309440
I took so many women studies classes I had enough credits for a minor if I had bothered.

Easy as fuck classes.

The absolute move if you don't care and just want a BS.
>>
>>28309527
A stupid fucking cuck who has all the panties of the gender studies classes
Jelly anon?
>>
>>28309732
>look at all this pussy I'm getting :^)
>>omg this world sucks why can't I get a job to pay my denbts and my STD medicine.
>>
>>28309440

That's actually not how it works. Have you ever looked at "Male Feminists"? They have to constantly apologize for just existing. It doesn't work. They use them as useful idiots and orbiters, but they don't really date them. Male Feminists are supposed to acknowledge their "Priviledge" and thus, keep quiet and down, and bow down to their Lesbian Feminist overlords.

If you ever try to challenge this and speak up, the Feminists would destroy you.
>>
>>28309440
>major in nigger studies
>on first day of semester, when asked why you are taking this course say "because black lives matter"
>stand back and watch all the nigs chimp out because a white cop killed a nigger thug
>>
>>28309806
Dont need a job anon, can make my money by giving "pro feminism" speeches to dumb ass millenials
>>
>take history
>make sure you get out into a woman majority class
>say you took it because "its more about HERtory than HIStory"
>stand back and bath in the pussy juice that flows
>>
>>28309440
haha nope. You're just trying to rationalize your embarrassing beta behavior. While you make this post, she's sucking the redpilled chad's cock
>>
>>28310145

More like the sweat from everyone internally cringing.
>>
>>28310186
You really really need to educate yourself anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.