[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw qt average girl in my class making presentation >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459260209970.jpg (87 KB, 531x510) Image search: [Google]
1459260209970.jpg
87 KB, 531x510
>tfw qt average girl in my class making presentation
>has to log into her email on the projector
>has emails from steam yet ISN'T a gamurr girl (at least by appearance)
>looks really nervous while she's doing this presentation

do i finally grow a pair and save her /r9k/
>>
>has emails from steam yet ISN'T a gamurr girl (at least by appearance)
she was saved by chad long ago. maybe a reddit chad
>>
>>28309450

no i stalked her over school club emails and also social media

she never replies and signed up for DnD club but never showed up to it and is always absent on their "attendance" sheet they email because they have autism

also 0 social media and looks genuinely scared and probably has social anxiety

also big tits
>>
>>28309480
>big tits
Go for it anon-kun
>>
>>28309480

She's been discreetly railed by Chad every week. Sorry homeboy
>>
>>28309480
>>28309394
do it you fucking nigger
>>
>>28309480
>probably has social anxiety
are you sure you can handle that anon? all sockets can convey more emotion than a robot. try to strike up a conversation and become friends before you even think about saving her
>>
>>28309558
>>28309600

what do i do boys im fucking broken and on some kind of confidence high right now

just tell me what and ill do it after class i dont even care at this point so long as i wont get arrested.
>>
>>28309634
Normie here, please don't take advice from r9k and sperg out. Here is what you do.
>hey
>hi
>talk
>dont reply much just ask her questions and encourage her to talk about what she wants once you get her going
>get her comfortable w/ you
>hey can i have your number/skype/whatever/do u want to meet up later or something
>sure anon

Don't sperg out.
>>
>>28309634
Compliment her on her presentation, smile, asks for clarification on a topic she covered. Maybe do this all the way to her next class. Say, "I'll see tomorrow in class." When leaving.
Tomorrow, just smile and approach her. Get to know her.

Profit?
>>
>>28309394
> ISN'T a gamurr girl (at least by appearance)

Rare as fuck, anon. You struck gold
>>
>>28309686
>>28309660

gonna do what the first anon says but i'm gonna start it off by asking her about her presentation

wish me luck boys i might finally feel a girls booby oobies!

so fucking nervous
>>
>>28309634
if you're really confident go up to her and ask what steam games she plays.complimenting her presentation is useless
>>
File: tumblr_filename_here.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_filename_here.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>28309733
Remember to update us when you become a normie!
>>
>>28309733
>wish me luck boys i might finally feel a girls booby oobies!
fuck off she'll say "t-thanks" and you'll come back crying
>>
>opening your email in front of someone, let alone a whole class

Brave.
>>
>>28309394
What course are you taking?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.