[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUTE QUIRKY GIRLS ARE A MEME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 24124141.jpg (31 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
24124141.jpg
31 KB, 852x480
PSA TO YOU VIRGIN MALE SOCIALLY AWKWARD ROBOTS: There are no "attainable girls". None. I know you were probably brainwashed by movies/anime/videogames/ to believe that you can land one of these small and cute girls, maybe a redhead, maybe a pale brunette, maybe she wears glasses and works at the library. You know the type. Quirky and cute. Small, not a bombshell, modest, usually small tits and no ass, but with a cute face.

The kind of girl you stare at at the grocery store. The cashier at the comic book place that you, for some twisted reason, believe that "you could have a chance with her if you'd just go talk to her". No you wouldn't.

I need you to understand something, the hottest Stacies only have Chads hitting on them. These cute "attainable girls" you convinced yourself you have a shot with? They have Chad, plus everyone else going after them.
You know how your parents keep telling you that you should go after the girls other boys probably aren't noticing? That's what every other single male thinks like. You have MORE competition for these girls, not less.

These girls will ALWAYS go for Chad, and if he's not available, they'll go for cute hipster "nerd" hot guy. They'll never go for you creeps.

Basically, stop staring at and daydreaming about the gamestop cashier.
>>
>>28309312
They weren't quirky or awkward to begin with, everyone knows that most of these "qwirky" girls had high confidence and social skills. They're not nerds. They're too pretty and sociable. They're "geeks" at best. Only the most delusional of neckbeards thought they had a chance
>>
woah would have known the obvious?
>>
>>28309384
It has to be said again. To number of dumb "tfw no gf" frogposters that think "yeah I could have a chance with that girl" is too large.
>>
>>28309453
The girls robots think are "socially awkward" aren't actually socially awkward. This is all fantasy. A truly socially awkward girl is not cute, you will cringe to death around her.
>>
>>28309483
That too. Robots fetishisize awkwardness without even knowing a true socially awkward girl
>>
>>28309585
What is a socially awkward girl? I mean, how do you find one if they are sitting at home doing their business?
>>
>>28309312
No I won't give up my dream.
I don't care if it's implausible, I want qt gf.
>>
>>28310207
You know this imaginary qt girl you daydream about? She'd laugh at you in real life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.