[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Not being a supreme gentleman to get a qt gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1456296101351.jpg (535 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456296101351.jpg
535 KB, 1195x1600
>2016
>Not being a supreme gentleman to get a qt gf
>>
>when your mom comes into a game shop with you.

Seriously. I was in a huge line that went around the whole shop when gta5 came out and my mom walked in, saw the huge line, yet walked over to me and asked how much longer it was gonna take. How can you not have enough self awareness to know how embarrassing that would be?
>>
>>28309265
That looks a mother and son.
>>
>>28309314
She knows, she doesn't care. If you don't want to be embarrassed then maybe you shouldn't be a manchild who waits in line for video games on launch day in the first place.
>>
>>28309314
>>28309615

Damn you got btfo by some random nobody and its gonna haunt you forever
>>
>>28309314
>hs days
>mom takes me to mall to get clothes
>hot topic because anti-establishment gimme some anarchy patches bro 420
>'mom, uh maybe you sh-'
>"I'M THE ONE BUYING YOU THE CLOTHES, MISTER, I AM GOING IN THERE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."
>leaves me money and walks out after hearing the music in the store
>>
>>28309265
I think that is mommy's special good boy tbqh.
>>
>>28309672
>"I'M THE ONE BUYING THE CLOTHES, MISTER, I AM GOING TO WANK YOU IN THE DRESSING ROOM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"
>>
File: nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg (44 KB, 604x292) Image search: [Google]
nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg
44 KB, 604x292
>tfw ull never be alpha enough to pick up MILFs in front of their sons
>>
I take my mom to the comic shop all the time. she likes buying my nephew spider-man toys while I get my wednesday fix. I pick her up since she lives 3 blocks away from it and we go get comics then go to the cafe in the mall and get coffee every wednesday and catch up. It's nice.
>>
>>28309265
Why are gamers so out of shape?
>>
File: 1440559235088.jpg (15 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1440559235088.jpg
15 KB, 450x304
>>28309672
fuck, man

i forgot about those trips to hot topic in the 8th grade with my mom

fuck
>>
Reminder: if you're not athletic, Basketball shorts = autism.
>>
>>28309672
Currently my mother buys me clothes but I don't go with her
I just tell her what clothes to buy me and she does

I just don't have the time to go and buy shit, she goes there all the time and that's why I ask her if I ever need to
>>
>>28309314

>Deviously waited for my mom to go shopping
>I tag along
>Waits for her to finish her shopping
>Goes to the gameshop
>She follows as usual
>Buys $200 worth of games
>Makes her pay
>Mom: How old are you again?
>Me: Uh...15. (Actually 26)
>Cashier gave me the disappointed looks that says..."Son you fucked up in life"

tfw I didnt feel any shame...
>>
>>28309777
>forgot about those trips
>those trips
>>
File: hollister headlamp father.jpg (191 KB, 625x679) Image search: [Google]
hollister headlamp father.jpg
191 KB, 625x679
>not using a head lamp when shopping at hollister
>>
>>28309810
You should be ashamed of yourself
>Too "busy" to go and buy shit
>Not too busy to shitpost on korean videogame forum

It's pretty obvious you don't have any money but you can at least take your mommy's credit card on Amazon or other retailer sites to buy clothes if you don't want to take a trip to the mall.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.