[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be this morning >Have a check up at the dentist >Daddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x236
>Be this morning
>Have a check up at the dentist
>Daddy tells me I can choose a toy at the mall after if I'm good
>Be really good
>Go to target to pick my toy
>Struggling to choose between an elephant stuffie and a fox stuffie
>Start to cry because in five minutes I've managed to develop a deep emotional attachment to both
>Beg daddy to let me have both, or have an advance on my allowance so I can have both
>Distracted when I hear "Anon?"
>Fucking high school counselor who I spent a great deal of time with is shopping with his wife
>He really awkwardly asks me how I've been
>Blurt out a bunch of shit about having three degrees and a house and a decent income and health insurance
>Not that any of that matters because I'm a grown man in a skirt and frilly socks begging my boyfriend for a stuffed animal and calling him daddy
>Still go home and watch toonies with my new toys while eating fake chicken nuggets off a sparkly pink plate and drinking juice out of a sippy cup

I don't know why I'm posting this but I'm distressed and ashamed but equally entirely happy with my life decisions and I don't know how any of this happened to me and I don't know if I'm a failure or not
>>
wew, nice twist there.
>>
Another case proving co-morbidity of "transgenderism" and other mental illnesses
>>
I just can't determine if this is real or just extremely well written bait.
>>
10/10
Saved to copypaste folder.
Would copypaste again.
>>
>>28309214
You meet a person that was invested to some extent in your future had hopes for you and you fear that what he saw of you echo a disappointment of how you either turn out exactly as he feared or worse. Your spurge out was to try and confirm that things are better then what he witnessed.

Your polarity of shame and happiness is your mind wresting with the idea that you might not be so much happy as drugged. You feed the feel good vibes and roll play shit but as it comes down or you meet people like that counselor it's a hard hit that you might just be doing all those things for temporary highs and somewhere in yourself you know it won't last and you will have to ask yourself what life have you lived and was it ever a good one to live.
>>
>>28309214

I can believe this happened to someone on either this board or /lgbt/.
>>
This is good, OP. It's bait that makes me both curious, disgusted, and against my better judgement, sexually aroused.
>>
>>28309273
Are you fucking stupid? Of course it's "bait".
>>
>>28309273
follow what was once the banner of all nsfw boards:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>28309214
>not sure if bait or not so I'll just lurk this one out
>>
>>28309361
Thanks doc. First paragraph is pretty accurate, second makes me uncomfortable because it's probably true.

If I think too far into the future, to when I'm in my 40s or 50s... I just cringe and fall deeper into my little space. Things really can't be like this forever.
>>
Nice and fresh
Very good OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.