[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting on a grass field with gf >sitting side by side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>sitting on a grass field with gf
>sitting side by side
>she's leaning her body into me and I'm hugging her
>she's so soft and warm
>just cuddle and talk about random meaningless topics and The Witch because we're near a some woods
>all my problems and worries fade away
>everything in life just makes sense
>hear this ringing sound in the background
>slowly gets louder and louder
>open my eyes
>it's 6:05am
>my alarm clock has been going off for the past 5 minutes
>tired as fuck
>memories of my dream slowly fade away
>drag myself out of bed and get ready for another wageslave day

Why is life so terrible?

Also what did you think of The Witch? It was pretty comfy.
>>
Worst fucking feel ever. I seriously hate being trolled like that. Why cant I sleep all day in live in the dreamworld
>>
>>28309206
>>28309253
At least you get a taste of what the good life is like
>>
File: uczucie pod kocem.png (696 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
uczucie pod kocem.png
696 KB, 633x758
I know similar feel famicom. Once I dreamed about playing some comfy vidya and don't know why but had this blissful feeling that everything is ok, on it's place, I have nothing to worry about, I am safe.
>>
>>28309759
Must have been one hell of a vidya. I've had similar feels in real life also. Maybe once a year or so I wake up in the morning feeling content. Like everything is going to be ok.
>>
I always get a dream where I'm walking hand in hand with a girl down the street in some city and we're shopping and shit, the best is when I'm 100% convinced it's real.
>>
>>28309206
I'm not even sure that girls like this exist

>The Witch

You mean The VVitch? Good movie family
>>
I don't even get dreams like that, that's how far away from getting a gf is for me. They won't even let me dream it.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>28309206
>Sitting in grass field with Kel tec Su16 and Mosin
>Sitting side by side
>Leaning against me, fire in front of me
>Fire is warming, and I am cooking a carne asada cut of venison
>Cuddle up with guns and try to read
>Its too damn dark to read
>All my problems and worries fade away
>Hope theres a witch so I can shoot it
>Bike chained to a tree beside me
>Steak looking done
>Eat steak along with a few beers and a swig or two from the flask of vodka
>couldve brought guitar, but it does not work well with the bike
>Start playing harmonica
>Go into tent
>Turn on light
>Read until very drowsy
>Go to sleep
>Wake up with the rising sun
>Fire has gone out
>Sun is creeping up the valley
>Scramble some eggs
>Drink some milk
>Open up can and toss in some chew
>Start walking down valley with bike on back
>Reach cliff with pitons I hammered in months ago
>Attach static line
>Lower down bike
>Rappel down
>Treated to amazing views of lakes on the way down
>Hike another hour
>Reach small road
>Hop on bike
>6 hour downhill ride home
>No bitch slowing me down
>Not even a dream
Your fantasies are gay and you should feel gay. You and your field bitch would have a shit day, because her dainty little body would not make it far enough to be truly alone, so you would still have to deal with normies.
Also, you cannot sustain tobacco, alcohol, shooting, swearing, and reading habits around women.
And "The witch" would eat you because you are not properly armed.
>>
Even in my gf dreams I feel nothing but shame.
>>
Wish I got dreams like this
>>
>>28310205
Hope you trip, fall and cripple yourself on some rocks and starve to death alone in that wilderness
>>
File: vJMNbgG.png (768 KB, 956x538) Image search: [Google]
vJMNbgG.png
768 KB, 956x538
>>28310947
Better to die standing than to live on your knees
Rather live a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep
Better to have 1000 trips into nature safe, and die on the 1001st one than to live a life simply trying to find a braindead gold digger to take your money and fuck somebody else on the side.
Tbh im still the guy on the side
>>
>>28310010
Clickety-Clackety a best
>>
>taking a walk around the neighborhood
>this beautiful blonde with big tits and great ass rides up to me on her bike
>starts making conversation with me
>invite her back to my house
>walk to my house with her
>open the door
>my mom is there waiting for me
>realize this is all a dream
>immediately bend the girl over onto all fours
>pull my dick out and start fucking her from behind in front of my mom
>wake up 3 seconds later

Fucking shame it didn't last longer, dream sex feels amazing.
>>
In 2012 I dreamed a red-headed girl, who I'm not usually attracted to IRL, sat beside me on a wooden sports bench as my childhood friends and her friends goofed around nearby. She rested her head on my shoulder and told me her first name (I can't remember it now) and when I woke up, after spending around three hours trying to go back to sleep and re-enter the dream, I spent another hour or so searching facebook for girls with her first name hoping she really existed and that we had somehow entered each others' dreams.
>>
>>28312369
>tfw i've done this before too

I've also had dreams about girls I knew in my classes who I never really payed attention to and literally fell in love with them after having dreams about them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.