[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/, I'm lost, and I could use some help from you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1434643211671.jpg (280 KB, 505x323) Image search: [Google]
1434643211671.jpg
280 KB, 505x323
Hello /r9k/, I'm lost, and I could use some help from you guys.

I just don't know what I can even do anymore, my life is hopeless. I can't go anywhere because transport is a bitch, all my friends don't invite me anywhere. All I do is drink booze and work, I don't have anyone to talk to at home.

Every week is the same, I wake up, go to work, come home, browse 4chan for a while then go to sleep. On weekends when I don't have any work, I sleep as much as I can, even during the day and waking up at 2am in the morning, because I know even if I wake up at such a late time, no one will send me the message I always want to hear saying "Hey, anon! Want to come and chill with us at the pub?"

I'm never happy, I haven't experience happiness in months, I can't find anything fun to do with my time. It's destroying my life sitting in the darkness of my home, in front of my computer screen browsing this website, every single fucking day.
>>
>>28309195
Get drunk and die, best option. Maybe go for a walk? I got 5 miles in 2 hours once, not too bad
>>
Be homeless
>>
Go to psychiatrist and fake schizophrenia, tell them you hear voices, you don't have to act too crazy.

Live off disability.
>>
Exercise at home with dumbbells and walk around
Eat better
>>
I am suppose to go to a lunch thing in a few hours and then go for drinks, but I spent my money on a stuffed pizza. I am sure my 'friend' will split his meal and buy me a drink or to but I will do it next week maybe. Honestly I don't have a affinity with those people, would be nice to drink with someone more emotionally unstable than me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.