[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are an American male, who does not understand the basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459301166257.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1459301166257.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
If you are an American male, who does not understand the basic rules of football, baseball, and basketball, you should commit sodoku
>>
>>28308873
Then please tell us the rules in detail without a Wikipedia article.
I coach college baseball in Texas.
School me faggot.
>>
how about you fuck off to >>>/sp/
dumb normie
>>
Have to agree with this, its pretty pathetic/embarrassing when a guy doesnt
>>
>>28308914
sameori
ginalio
famili
o
>>
>>28308873
>Watching the athletic Hebrew
No thanks, Schlomo. I'll keep that $50 a month instead of buying your "sports" package
>>
I know the basic downs and scoring system for football but to this day I don't really know all the rules

baseball I know everything

basketball I know everything except the crazy foul system
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 200x200
>Sodoku

Game is shit
>>
genuine question: what's the difference between a "touchdown" and kicking the ball through the goals?

Are they the same? Is one scored higher than the other?

I was originally going to post a basic outline of all these games and ask what I win but then I realized I know absolutely nothing apart from how points are valued in basketball (and I don't know how I know that, I've never played or watched basketball).
>>
I barely know the rules of baseball, but I have some inklings. Football is my jam though and I like basketball during the playoffs.

>>28309049
Toichdown is 6 points. A field goal, or kicking the ball throigh the posts is three points or one point when done after scoring a touchdown.
>>
>>28309049
Touchdowns are when you either complete a pass or run the ball into the endzone. They are worth 6 points, but usually mean 7 points because the extra point that is not often missed.

A field goal, kicking the ball through the uprights, is worth 3 points. It's easier to get than a touchdown, obviously. It's used when you don't believe you will be able to make another 10 yards, and you're close enough to reach.
>>
>>28308946
>implying watching sports means you pay for a package
>implying they're not on major networks for free
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.