[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You either have charisma or you don't. It's genetic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
You either have charisma or you don't. It's genetic. Spending thousands of dollars on pick-up artist classes and new clothes won't make won't change your naturally creepy vibes. You're screwed accept it.
>>
>>28308621
>It's genetic.
No, it's not. Your behaviour (and charisma) is formed in the early years of your life.
>>
Creepiness is derived from not understanding social situations and acting inappropriately. You can learn to not be creepy with the help of a therapist.
>>
>>28308621
Nope. Charisma is formed through trial and error socialization.
>>
>>28308644

sorry but your neurology is genetic. how are you going to hate on people for things they have no control over?

also if you read the picture it says charisma cant be FAKED what part dont you get?
>>
>>28308663

>implying personality has anything to do with the word creep.
>implying people dont judge bpoks by their covers.
>>
>>28308688

logical fallacy. charisma isnt "earned" or "discovered". its based on the sound of your voice and your facial structure. when ugly ppl act confident we call it creepy.
>>
File: image:318.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image:318.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have high charisma and easily make friends with anybody I choose to. It's something I've always been good at, even when I wad young, but it definitely isn't genetic. All you have to do is approach people with a nonthreatening, fun demeanour. It doesn't impress everyone, but it definitely works with almost all normies.

Tfw I find people vapid, shallow, and frustrating and prefer being alone over dealing with their shit. What good is it to easily make friends when you hate people?
>>
>>28309080
>easily make friends
>always been good at it
>definitely not genetic

How do you people find your way onto this board, anyhow?
>>
File: 1457278210665.jpg (11 KB, 169x200) Image search: [Google]
1457278210665.jpg
11 KB, 169x200
i use to have high charisma, although i only had a few friends ( 3-5) as a kid i still go on with people and was happy. now schizoid personality disorder, had depretion (gone for now) antisocial as fuck i thinks it is safe to say i have lost my charisma
also enjoy this rare pepe
>>
>>28309175
Natural ability isn't the same as genetics you fuckwit.
>>
File: pepe-super-smug.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
pepe-super-smug.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>>28309240
>natural ability
>not genetics

Keep going, this is awesome.
>>
No you fag, it's more the fact that it's affected by a lot of other things, such as confidence.
For example many WWE wrestlers become much more charismatic by working on it through the promos they make and mannerism.
Though, someone like The Rock is a person you could say was born with it, but desu his family was already in the wrestling industry and he was imagining doing promos constantly in front of people he was a little kid.
>>
>>28308805
>when ugly autistic people act confident
ftfy
>>
I disagree, it's more the fact that it's affected by a lot of other things, such as confidence.
For example many WWE wrestlers become much more charismatic by working on it through the promos they make and mannerism.
Though, someone like The Rock is a person you could say was born with it, but desu his family was already in the wrestling industry and he was imagining doing promos constantly in front of people he was a little kid.
Again, mannerism is almost as big as well, look at Charlie Chaplin, Mr Bean, do you think since their moms got impregnate it was bound for them to be like that?
>>
>>28309413
I'm not sure which is more fascinating to me: The fact you see a distinction between "natural ability" and genetic predisposition, or the intellectual contortions you're putting yourself through to avoid having to admit you were born with an advantage others don't have.

Both are pretty amazing to be honest. Anyway, keep going.
>>
>>28308644
>>28308737
It's a mix of both
At it's core it's genetic like say a person with a short temper. It's there, nothing brought it on, the person is just what they are. However they can be conditioned/trained to not be such a hot head but it takes time patience and a willingness to want to change. Naturally those things come easier in life then say trying to overcome it in your mid 20s

>>28308764
well no shit Sherlock so the question is what are you doing to fix that?
>>
>>28308621
>>28308644

/r9k/ (or just one or two posters) spends an awful lot of energy and time on convincing themselves that everything that's bad about their life, every one of their shortcomings, is beyond their control. They usually say it's genetic. Be it their jaw, their physique, their social standing, their financial situation, their charisma... It's all out of their control. Meanwhile "Chad" eats pizza every day and looks like a fitness model with his chiseled jaw, his charisma, his awesome job, and his awesome life in general that is 100 % thanks to his genetics. That is the ethos of the robot.
>>
>>28308621
true
if not all old people would be people magnets with all these years of socializing and life experience, but we know they aren't
>>
>>28309504
your life is determined by your environment
there is a reason why these people stopped trying
nobody chooses to be treated that way or another
>>
>>28308805
>its based on the sound of your voice and your facial structure. when ugly ppl act confident we call it creepy.
No. I'm a obese fuck and I've been called charismatic in multiple occasion. I can make people laugh and still I'm able to control the room with my voice.
>>
>>28309514

Old people actually are pretty interesting to talk to if they're not crazy
>>
>>28308621
I was born with charisma. What should I do with it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.